Babybuffy's slummy mummy to yummy mummy diary :)

Chicken chasseur w airfryer spuds & veggies

image-3405332886.jpg

Teriyaki chicken with noddles & stir fry veg

image-552873313.jpg

Beef kofta kebabs with pilaf & raita

image-1026010331.jpg

BBQ pulled pork off sw website !!! Amazing !!!

image-1358119101.jpg

image-934027569.jpg

image-2887739498.jpg

Hiya Lisa tracked your diary down and here to subscribe and support! Things have changed a lot for me since we last chatted thankfully for the better!
Nice to see you back and we'll have no talk of slipping back with your tail between your legs!
You are human, cut yourself some slack and with love and help we will have you bouncing around and back on it like a car bonnet Mrs! Sending huge hugarooneys...Chelle...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Hiya Lisa tracked your diary down and here to subscribe and support! Things have changed a lot for me since we last chatted thankfully for the better!
Nice to see you back and we'll have no talk of slipping back with your tail between your legs!
You are human, cut yourself some slack and with love and help we will have you bouncing around and back on it like a car bonnet Mrs! Sending huge hugarooneys...Chelle...xx

Hi Chelle xx

Oh that's all good I think last time you were just in the process off leaving the pub and moving to Nottingham (I think ) ??
Haha thanks have had so much going on with my dd that everything else has taken a back seat but time to focus now she's on the mend !!! :)
Huge hugs to you Hun xx

Yes alive and well and living in Arnold Nottingham... Moved my job too so I live and work in Arnold... You'll get there honey...xx

Tuesday ee day!!

Already made a boo boo as I'm planning pizza for tea and have had milk for breaky :-/!!!!

Opppssss

Breakfast

All bran chocolate crunch
Milk

Lunch
???????? Eekkkk not sure will have a nosey through

Dinner

Warbutons square wrap pizza
Sw chips

Can you syn the milk to pull it back into EE babes? X

Sorry I've been Mia the last few days have been manic preparing for the wedding that was yesterday had an amazing day !!!

Didn't eat and drink too much either today has been busy had to go and collect my daughter from her nanas as she stayed there overnight after the wedding,went out for brunch with hubby had burger & chips and not had anything since !!!

Have prepped my food for work tomorrow I'm working the next 3 days now,doing overtime whilst I can fit it in as my mums off this week !! :)
I have 10 or 11 weigh ins till my holiday and my 30th :-/ !!! Eeeekkkkk

Back