Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

Aww Im keeping my fingers crossed for you chick - your friend might be good but were biased and want you to get it lol.

Good luck for WI hun x

Aww booo to being unemployed fingers crossed for you that you get the new job! I love Byron burger so nice. We went almost famous before Xmas that was immense so not slimming wield friendly though ha don't think I saw anything vege friendly on the menu either. Good luck with weigh in tomorrow love xx

Thanks pet :) where is almost famous??
What kind of food does it do???

Aww Im keeping my fingers crossed for you chick - your friend might be good but were biased and want you to get it lol.

Good luck for WI hun x

Thank you :) yeah im biased too. I should get it hehe x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's slater street, hidden away it's just burgers really but the naughtiest burgers in the world haha this is what I got when we went it's actually got frazzle crisp on the burger was amazing but defo a one off treat!

image-1706858026.jpg

Hiiiii luv!! :)

Soz to hear you've been so ill over the hols, I could do with that bug to get me going!;)
Glad to know that you managed to get home to see your family :D but boo to the other family *****!! :mad: They're loss luv. Feck them!!

Think you've got that job in the bag seeing as you've been doing the job already!! :fingerscrossed: Let me at them and I'll tell them for ya!!

You seem to be all sorted for getting back on plan. Veggies all sorted.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow .
Xx

It's slater street, hidden away it's just burgers really but the naughtiest burgers in the world haha this is what I got when we went it's actually got frazzle crisp on the burger was amazing but defo a one off treat!

View attachment 118310

I know im a veggie but omg that looks amazing!!!!!!! Need to try new places... im a bit bored of las iguanas (cant believe im saying that) x

Hiiiii luv!! :)

Soz to hear you've been so ill over the hols, I could do with that bug to get me going!;)
Glad to know that you managed to get home to see your family :D but boo to the other family *****!! :mad: They're loss luv. Feck them!!

Think you've got that job in the bag seeing as you've been doing the job already!! :fingerscrossed: Let me at them and I'll tell them for ya!!

You seem to be all sorted for getting back on plan. Veggies all sorted.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow .
Xx

Thanks kitty this comment made me smile :) yeah the family thing hasnt changed but ive ranted a bit about so im over it lol (for now)
If I dont get the job ill send you their email and you can kicj off for me haha xxx

Yup ive put on 3lb ahhhhh well

OFFICIAL WEIGH IN.... 11ST 10LBS

So I was wanting to lose 25lbs from september till now... and ive lost a totak of 1lb!!!! Haaaa

I could sit and dwell over it but then if i hadnt of come to class I would have been heavier...

IT STARTS TODAY!!!!!! X

At least you've got a starting point and can start afresh today :) you could gave a big loss this week. You can do it xx

Well done for going along Britt!
This is your year and you can do it! xxx

Very rock and roll, lol. You'll feel more positive once you've got all your healthy goodies in.

Anyway, you may hace 'only' lost a pound but if you hadn't of been tryin since sept do u think you would be the weight you are now or heavier? It's all good chicken :)

Hey love 3 pound isn't too bad! That's the exact right way to look at, if you hasn't been trying where would you be! I'm thinking the same way only lost 9.5 since end august and put 4.5 on over Xmas haha but I know I would have put a lot of weight on if I wasn't trying!

Fancy making ourselves a little challenge to get us motivated? I'm thinking I want 8 pound off in January! Bit ambitious but thought I'd give it a go that's including getting rid of this gain :) think of a target and well motivate ourselves! Xx

Boo to the gain chick - fresh diary fresh start. You still have a couple of weeks to your birthday? You could still be half a stone lighter if you put your mind to it. Get some batch cooking done, for every time you think of having a pizza/takeaway put the money into a little savings pot and use it for treats when you reach your mini goals ie a new lip gloss, some nail polish, a pampering treatment face mask etc, thing how good that will make you feel x

Good on ya for going and getting weighed. Just shows how determined you are to do this. Like others have said you would probably be heavier now if you hadn't been trying since Sept. Hope you enjoy the healthy shop, some fab bargains in ASDA atm. Hope you have a great first week xx

Very rock and roll, lol. You'll feel more positive once you've got all your healthy goodies in.

Anyway, you may hace 'only' lost a pound but if you hadn't of been tryin since sept do u think you would be the weight you are now or heavier? It's all good chicken :)

Yeah thats what I think :D Im all positive :D you having a good day? xx

Hey love 3 pound isn't too bad! That's the exact right way to look at, if you hasn't been trying where would you be! I'm thinking the same way only lost 9.5 since end august and put 4.5 on over Xmas haha but I know I would have put a lot of weight on if I wasn't trying!

Fancy making ourselves a little challenge to get us motivated? I'm thinking I want 8 pound off in January! Bit ambitious but thought I'd give it a go that's including getting rid of this gain :) think of a target and well motivate ourselves! Xx

HEYLLLL YES!!!! I am WELL up for that challenge :D how about a stone off for march? therefore 8 in jan and 6 in feb? it is doable???? :D

Boo to the gain chick - fresh diary fresh start. You still have a couple of weeks to your birthday? You could still be half a stone lighter if you put your mind to it. Get some batch cooking done, for every time you think of having a pizza/takeaway put the money into a little savings pot and use it for treats when you reach your mini goals ie a new lip gloss, some nail polish, a pampering treatment face mask etc, thing how good that will make you feel x

hi shiela. its my birthday on wednesday i think you are getting me mixed up with kimberley :D you having a good weekend??? xx

Good on ya for going and getting weighed. Just shows how determined you are to do this. Like others have said you would probably be heavier now if you hadn't been trying since Sept. Hope you enjoy the healthy shop, some fab bargains in ASDA atm. Hope you have a great first week xx

thanks bev i know... got some great things from asda and ive made a pasta bake, tomo im going to make sephardic again from the website :D
you having a good weekend??? xx

Yeah thats what I think :D Im all positive :D you having a good day? xx

HEYLLLL YES!!!! I am WELL up for that challenge :D how about a stone off for march? therefore 8 in jan and 6 in feb? it is doable???? :D

hi shiela. its my birthday on wednesday i think you are getting me mixed up with kimberley :D you having a good weekend??? xx

thanks bev i know... got some great things from asda and ive made a pasta bake, tomo im going to make sephardic again from the website :D
you having a good weekend??? xx

Arghh cr@p lol im useless with dates and yes I possibly am ..... BUT you can still have a good month and get that 8 off for your challenge and still do the treat tin :D

Back