Babytreetrunk... turning 25!!! This year is the year!!!!!

HEYLLLL YES!!!! I am WELL up for that challenge :D how about a stone off for march? therefore 8 in jan and 6 in feb? it is doable???? :D xx

Ok DEAL wooowooo I'm excited and for added incentive I reckon we arrange a slimming world nightout in March! Celebrate our skinniness together. I think it is doable as long as we knuckle down. (Don't worry about your birthday you get a pass lol) I would love to be a stone slimmer in March be amazing! Only thing stopping us is ourselves (cheesy haha) xx

Ok DEAL wooowooo I'm excited and for added incentive I reckon we arrange a slimming world nightout in March! Celebrate our skinniness together. I think it is doable as long as we knuckle down. (Don't worry about your birthday you get a pass lol) I would love to be a stone slimmer in March be amazing! Only thing stopping us is ourselves (cheesy haha) xx

Yes!!!!! I love this idea!!!! Might have to stick it on the fbook page and obviously all minis are welcome!!! :)
I'm not doing anything for my birthday so shouldn't need a pass but you never know :)
Wooooop!!!!!!

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes!!!!! I love this idea!!!! Might have to stick it on the fbook page and obviously all minis are welcome!!! :) I'm not doing anything for my birthday so shouldn't need a pass but you never know :) Wooooop!!!!!! Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app
Just seen in on Facebook :) I'm excited to go out already! Of and get skinny too haha oh dear there lies my problem haha xx

food for today: Extra Easy

Ate a lot of pasta today oops :D

B) Eggs, LM Sausages, Beans, Mushrooms and Onions, Tomato Ketchup (3), Brown Sauce (1/2)
L) Pasta Bake (HEA) Beetroot, Balsamic Glaze (2) Olives (2) Toffee (2)
D) Macaroni Cheese (1 1/2) Tomatoes, Balsamic Glaze (1)
S) Banana, Toffee (2) bran flakes (heb)

Syns: 14

one day on plan woooo

lying in bed sorting my music out so ive got something to listen to tomorrow when i go for a walk :D xx

Good on plan day there for you :) loving the sound of your breakfast xx

Morning all... already been to aldi this morning got myself some veg... not feeling fruit at the mo..

Woke up and the pressure of the boiler has dropped so not hot water or heating... ive had a look online and havent a clue so will have to ring the agents tomo... got the layers on today

Had a fry up this morning and later ill be making sephardic....

Loads of offers in aldi on exercise stuff... considering getting some kettle bells...
Also bought a wasgij for 3.99. 500 pieces... its one of them jigsaws that is diff to the pic... cant wait to get stuck in..

Whats everyone got planned for their sunday?? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ohhh how much where the kettle bells?

I've just been for a walk, soooo cold out and getting ready for work now.
Enjoy your day, keep wrapped up.

Ohhh might have to go and have a gander in mine :)

I'm in work for 2:30pm today and finish at 3pm tomorrow, it's a long ass shift :-(

U should stay were u are, it's freezin out there.

Morning Britt!
Whats sephardic??
So sorry about your heating. What a bummer! At least that means you're not paying for it today, lol.

Whaaaaaaat whats your job??? Thats over 24 hours!!!!!! I hope u get a break!

Im in bed with my heated teddy bear... haha xx

I'm a support worker and work in a supported living setting. Technically I clock off at 10-7:30am to sleep then my next shift starts then til 3pm. I don't sleep very well when I'm there but being away from home for 24 hours is hard but need pennies xx

Brittany is there not a lever you turn on your boiler to raise the pressure? Good on you out and about so early on a sunday am. Jigsaw should keep you busy I need to do something like that to stop the snacking.

IVE FIXED IT WOOOOOOO
WHO NEEDS MEN HAHA...Thanks yeah I just need to turn the valve.. all done now :)
Well to be fair we went at 10am so quite early hehe
Yeah the jigsaw was really cheap aswell... just makes a change from sitting on the laptop
Morning Britt!
Whats sephardic??
So sorry about your heating. What a bummer! At least that means you're not paying for it today, lol.

Well its bills included so wouldnt count hehe but its fixed now :)
Do u have access to the sw website? Sephardic is a jewish meal, a lentil roast. Its says to use passover baking powder but I use just baking powder

If u dont have access ill put the recipe up for u xx

I'm a support worker and work in a supported living setting. Technically I clock off at 10-7:30am to sleep then my next shift starts then til 3pm. I don't sleep very well when I'm there but being away from home for 24 hours is hard but need pennies xx

Wow thats amazing that you do that.. at least you get some sleep. My friend works in a homeless hostel and she has to sleep there also but if anything happens she has to get up... crazy
Hope your shift isn't too long xx

Afternoon chick - glad you got the boiler sorted its too cold to be sitting with no heating :D Well done getting up and out early and getting your shopping in. I got up at 10.30 ive made a sarnie for me and toasties for the lads and now im sitting on my butt being lazy lol. x

Wow thats amazing that you do that.. at least you get some sleep. My friend works in a homeless hostel and she has to sleep there also but if anything happens she has to get up... crazy
Hope your shift isn't too long xx

It is hard, one of the tennants was up the other nite vomiting so was up with her then had to carry on doing my early shift, was shattered.

Back