Back Again! (How many times!!)

Thanks Abbey :)

That's great news. Have you decided on a car yet? I decided I want a new one and fate very nearly assisted me with that when someone pulled out in front of my from a standing start on an A road when I was doing 70 last Monday. I'm still not sure how I avoided hitting him as he pulled out from a lay by less than 100 foot in front of me.

Also congrats on your profile and getting some interest. It's a shame that these people weren't interested before which goes to say a lot for what kind of person they are, but at least it's interest and it's getting you back out there.

That's great news. Have you decided on a car yet? I decided I want a new one and fate very nearly assisted me with that when someone pulled out in front of my from a standing start on an A road when I was doing 70 last Monday. I'm still not sure how I avoided hitting him as he pulled out from a lay by less than 100 foot in front of me.

Also congrats on your profile and getting some interest. It's a shame that these people weren't interested before which goes to say a lot for what kind of person they are, but at least it's interest and it's getting you back out there.

Eeeek that sounds like a close call :eek: There are some planks on the road, I'm glad my trip to work is a mere 0.5 miles each way!
Yep, I'm after a 2012 Audi Q7 in "chav" White lol. There is one in Slough which is really nice, so I may head down on the weekend to have a look. I did have one in 2010 but I ended up rear ending a transit van on the M1 at 60mph.........and well, that was the end of that. Do you know what you want next?

Yea really pleased with Match, was starting to lose faith and was going to cancel my subscription at the end of the year but I have a new found love for it at the minute. Totally see what you mean about the same people not being interested before, but female attention don't half get the cheer up a single guy on a lonely evening!

Oh yes it is nice to have someone to chat to. My best friend is looking for a nice gentleman friend and she only ever gets hit on by idiots on these websites so it's a shame you guys aren't local as you might have had a new lady friend to chat to.

I wanted a Suzuki Vitara again. I used to have one many years ago but the engine had a blockage and after many trips to various garages that couldn't find the problem it just seized up one day and I had to force it home screaming like a Boeing engine.
There was one I saw when I was looking to buy my first one, it's a Rossini which is a metallic pink with cream leather interior and white convertible roof. It's limited edition so it's hard to find a good condition one, but it's a shame I can't get it with black interior instead of cream as it looks like it should be driven by Barbie, lol.

Failing that I don't know what I want to be honest. I currently have a Saxo which is a little small for my liking but at least it's a 5 door. I got it for £500 and it had 11k miles on the clock so I can't complain, but within 2 weeks of having it one of my asshole neighbours keyed it.

Oh yes it is nice to have someone to chat to. My best friend is looking for a nice gentleman friend and she only ever gets hit on by idiots on these websites so it's a shame you guys aren't local as you might have had a new lady friend to chat to.

I wanted a Suzuki Vitara again. I used to have one many years ago but the engine had a blockage and after many trips to various garages that couldn't find the problem it just seized up one day and I had to force it home screaming like a Boeing engine.
There was one I saw when I was looking to buy my first one, it's a Rossini which is a metallic pink with cream leather interior and white convertible roof. It's limited edition so it's hard to find a good condition one, but it's a shame I can't get it with black interior instead of cream as it looks like it should be driven by Barbie, lol.

Failing that I don't know what I want to be honest. I currently have a Saxo which is a little small for my liking but at least it's a 5 door. I got it for £500 and it had 11k miles on the clock so I can't complain, but within 2 weeks of having it one of my asshole neighbours keyed it.

No way!! Vitaras kick ASS! I used to love the fatboy with the bodykit and deep dish wheels. I think I know the one you mean, it was a really glittery pink? Actually, just re-read the bit about the white ragtop - defo know the one you mean now. They are super cool!

When I was learning to drive I so desperately wanted a Saxo as my first car but I ended up getting its replacement, the C2.
What on earth did you do to your neighbour to make them key your car!?

If your friend is on Match I may be one of the idiots she is talking about :p lol

I didn't do anything to piss them off other than tell her to get off my property when she came round at 7:30 one summer evening threatening to call the police because we were having a BBQ and her kids were at school the next morning so she demanded to know when we'd be finishing. I could have understood if we were having a rave, but we only had a few friends round and were being perfectly well behaved and enjoying a summer evening like any normal people.

We've never got on since then and when her daughter got old enough she immediately got pregnant and then naturally got everything given to her including a brand new car, so she used to make a point of parking it across the front of my house in the middle of 2 spaces. I left her a note asking her to park more considerately and then shortly after my car got keyed. They have like 4 cars for one household and always make a point of hogging as many spaces as possible, so I think they are just douchebags.

Yes, the colour of the Vitara is a glittery sparkly looking metallic paint. I really like it but don't know if I would look like a complete bimbo driving one unless I had the top changed and the seats covered to maybe black instead of white/cream. Maybe a black one would be better :)

That is horrendous! Some people have absolutely no tact, it amazes me how they can make it through a day without getting a clip round the head.
As you said, probably douchebags with too much time so enjoy making life as annoying for everyone else.

If you want a glittery pink car....get one!! I agree with you about getting the seats changed however, I got some bright white leathers in my last car and 18 months down the line they are FILTHY. I keep leather wipes on the back seat so when I get a few mins I wipe them down but they are just not the same as when they are new. Also black cars are a nightmare to keep clean!

I might get one at some point but I'm always nervous about buying a secondhand car and tbh that's the only way I could get one as they don't make them any more. I must take someone mechanically minded with me to check it out. Then buy a new roof. They look really cool with the full chrome step and bullbar set on though.

Hi sag hope you are well.just reading your post really reminds me of my journey on LT....I'm currently back and on day 4 and I'm sticking to it this time no going back now.
Please keep intouch to help me get thru this first week :)))

Just found one already with black roof and trim on auto trader! I want to ring but am nervous, lol. I've asked my friend to look and tell me what he thinks then I may call tomorrow.

Hi sag hope you are well.just reading your post really reminds me of my journey on LT....I'm currently back and on day 4 and I'm sticking to it this time no going back now.
Please keep intouch to help me get thru this first week :)))

Hi Aaminah, I'm glad you found my ramblings useful or insightful! Always happy to help so keep us all updated on your progress and goals etc. :)

Just found one already with black roof and trim on auto trader! I want to ring but am nervous, lol. I've asked my friend to look and tell me what he thinks then I may call tomorrow.

Get on the blower Kuro before someone else snaps it up! Mind you Christmas/New year is a great time to buy a car as everyone is skint.....that's my excuse anyway lol

Get on the blower Kuro before someone else snaps it up! Mind you Christmas/New year is a great time to buy a car as everyone is skint.....that's my excuse anyway lol

His phone is unavailable. I've text so will see what happens. I'm hoping it's a legit reason his phone is off after he's listed a car for sale.

Online dating sucks, everyone is stuck up their own arse - the real world is a good place to meet people to be honest.
as for cars buy an Alfa GTV V6 3.0 :D - you wont fit much in it but you will get there and back before the Vitara has left the driveway and you will love the noise it makes doing it too ;)

<3 Alfas

I wish it was that easy! I'm the youngest at work by about 20 years and all my friends are hitched! I have no hope lol.
Also you are a brave man wanting an Alfa - the last time I was in one the gearbox gave up on the 6th floor ramp of a multi-storey car park!!

His phone is unavailable. I've text so will see what happens. I'm hoping it's a legit reason his phone is off after he's listed a car for sale.

May have just been busy or dead battery - let us know how you get on. I'm going down to Slough to see one on Sunday if it's not sold by then!

Eeeeeek! So a bit of a premature update - I start re-feeding tomrorow!

It's a week earlier than planned, but my brother has forgotten to bring my LT back from work and he is now away until Wednesday. We discussed getting some more from another chemist, but as I am back on TFR in Jan, we decided it wouldn't be the end of the world. I only have 1 female sachet left.
I also start my 2 weeks off work from today, so it probably is a good time to be at home and re-feed properly.

I don't have any food in the house, so earlier shot over to my parents and marinated 2 lean chicken breasts in cajun dry rub. Tomorrow, I am at the football in the afternoon, so will have my last female shake at around 11am, and have 1 chicken breast and some asparagus when I get back from the footy at around 6pm.

Next 2 weeks will involve me restocking the house with food for December before re-starting TFR in Jan.
Will keep you all updated with how things go. Also getting weighed in the morning so will be able to know my total loss over 15 weeks :)

Thanks for everyones great support, really appreciate it.

Back