Back Again! (How many times!!)

Good luck! Let us know how it goes, including if you put a lot of weight on, I'm really scared of that happening :(

Thanks guys!! So today.....

I woke up late and didn't have my shake. I took a 1L bottle of water to the football and sipped it throughout. Got home at around 5pm and at 6 I started cooking!
The menu was 1 Chicken Breast rubbed in a Cajun spice rub and some steamed asparagus. I swapped the Asparagus for a handful of peas/sweetcorn.

The first bite was fine to be honest, even after 15 weeks. Didn't feel strange at all. I managed 3/4 of the chicken breast and finished maybe 40/50g of mixed peas/sweetcorn.

For some reason I felt (and still feel) really guilt about eating! :confused: Had another 1L of water since. Will update with tomorrows events.

Tip for 1st day of re-feed - Have lot's of water! I am 1L down on what I have been drinking on LT and I have a THUMPING headache.

We're top of the league!
We're top of the league!
WE'RE LEICESTER CITY!
WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!

As you can tell I'm ever so slightly excited by this :)
Just saw the B'ham highlights, Barnsley sacked their manager after the game!

We're top of the league!
We're top of the league!
WE'RE LEICESTER CITY!
WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!

As you can tell I'm ever so slightly excited by this :)
Just saw the B'ham highlights, Barnsley sacked their manager after the game!

haha that made me smile :) hope you didnt sing that loud that you have a sore throat.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1385860034.342122.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1385860048.176357.jpg

For anyone interested, this is my shopping list for my refeed which is being delivered in the morning. Lots of white meat and various other bits.
Also popped into work this morning and picked up 2 dozen eggs.

(Excuse the domestic purchases!)

haha that made me smile :) hope you didnt sing that loud that you have a sore throat.

Haha I did indeed! That may explain the headache tbh lol

Well done Sag!!! Its good to see all that protein on your list, I remember when I had to break my diet and ate it was such a weird experience, like I got this tingly/salty taste from anything savoury that I had, salt just tasted so werid and oil, yuck... i found myself liking fruit though!! Anyway enjoy your next 4 weeks off and I look forward to restarting with your in January!!! its the first of December so i'm counting down 23 days until I get a break too! Your loss of kg's is amazing!!! :D

Well done Sag!!! Its good to see all that protein on your list, I remember when I had to break my diet and ate it was such a weird experience, like I got this tingly/salty taste from anything savoury that I had, salt just tasted so werid and oil, yuck... i found myself liking fruit though!! Anyway enjoy your next 4 weeks off and I look forward to restarting with your in January!!! its the first of December so i'm counting down 23 days until I get a break too! Your loss of kg's is amazing!!! :D

It's crazy! Everything has like 500% the taste of what I remember - and everything is SO salty!

So today was Day 2 on re-feed. I had:
- 11am - 1 Female Shake
- 4pm - 2 rice cakes with 2 slices of wafer-thin ham on each
- 6pm - 3/4 Grilled tandoori chicken breast with about 50g of peas/carrots

Also had 2.5L of water today and feel great. No headaches this evening :)

I'm finding diet Pepsi really really sweet. I'm not drinking much of it btw, but when I go out I've yet to find a bar that stocks any Zero drinks.

As promised here is my progress pic after 15 weeks on TFR

insta.jpg

Ashamed of how I let myself go so bad in the last 4/5 years after being relatively fit & healthy during my teens. Onwards and upwards (downwards on the scales though!)

Wow! You look incredible well done x

Sag mate that is honestly amazing the transformation, dare I say it but I don't think you need to finish off that last mile *but i can understand you wanting to get to your goal weight" lol i've still got loads of weight around my mid section and we are both around the same weight and height! well done though you're looking great and keep strong on the refeed :)

Aww thanks dudes! You guys rock :) So today was Day 3 of re-feed and consisted of:

- Breakfast was 1L water
- Lunch was a Warburton sandwich thin (no spread) with some wafer thin ham slices & mixed salad
- Dinner was a grilled chicken breast rubbed in Nandos piri-piri dry rub + 3 sticks of grilled asparagus

Total of 2L water again and 3 cups of Twinings Chai. Must stop feeling guilty about eating too :(

Sag, amazing picture!! Well done! Its good to see your re-feed is going well, remember you shouldn't feel guilty about eating fresh food, that's not what got us into the mess we were in. It was all those pot noodles ;) Cant wait to join you in re-feed!

Thank you Nat :) Even 3 days into refeeding it's so easy to see how we pile the weight on. In my case it was ready meals and takeaways. Will never let that happen again!
Loved reading your bucket list diary last week btw, so inspirational!

Hi Sag, try not to feel guilty for eating, just remember how amazingly well you have done and that you are eating the right things.

Hope you enjoy day 4 x x

Thanks Jen. Feeling better in knowing it's all fresh, healthy food and no rubbish. Having 2L of water these last couple of days has been great too.

Have a good day tomorrow :) x

Back