ProPoints Back, and i aint stopping til i get to goal!!

Looks amazing!!

It was so tasty 34PP for all of it.
I didn't eat the butter that came with the jacket or the croutons in the salad and only half the BBQ sauce and half the Eton mess but still pointing it at 34PP to cover it x

Your tea sounds amazing. Its great to be able to have a meal out even when you're on a 'diet' :) it makes it much easier to stick to it and makes it more of a plan for life

Nic x

Your tea sounds amazing. Its great to be able to have a meal out even when you're on a 'diet' :) it makes it much easier to stick to it and makes it more of a plan for life Nic x

It was great, I looked up the menu before hand and planned what I wanted. Xx

Food for today 14/5/14 Wednesday

Breakfast
Pineapple
Banana
Alpen light apple and sultana cereal bar 2

Lunch
2 wholemeal Warburtons sandwich thins 6
Wafer thin ham 1
Lettuce
Philly garlic and herb light 1
Skips 2
Fudge bar 3

Dinner
Smothered chicken, jacket potato, BBQ sauce and side salad (ate out) 22pp
Strawberry Eton mess 12pp

Snacks
Sugar free sweets 1
Bovril 1
Water
Diet coke

51PP used 47/47 dailies. 4/49 weeklies. 45 weeklies remain

I wish it was Sunday already! I'm excited to weigh in and see how things are going!! X

Here's a recent pic of me and my cheeky monkeys!! They are the reason I will get to the weight I want to be!!!
image-2777051127.jpg

Ooh ness that dinner looked yum :) Xxx

It was so tasty and probably what I would of ordered if I was off the diet anyway (but would of had chips not jacket) it's amazing just swapping one thing on the plate and it becomes healthier xx

Today's food
Thursday 15th may 2014

Breakfast
Banana
Alpen light saltana and apple 2

Lunch
2 wholemeal Warburtons sandwich thins 6
Wafer thin ham 1
Lettuce
Low fat philly garlic and herb 1
Skips 2
Fudge bar 3

Dinner
WW hunters chicken 9pp
Micro chips 5
Cheese 5
image-714270001.jpg

Strawberry cornetto 5

Snacks
Mars mix 5
Sugar free sweets 1
Coffee at work 2
Bovril

47/47 dailies. 0/45 weeklies

Your dinner looks amazing! Looks like you had another brilliant day :)

Well I've decided to change weigh in day to a Saturday so I can use some of my weeklies over the weekend I only used 4 this week and like to use about half.

Anyway it's 4LB off for me! Is it wrong to feel a little disappointed? Don't get me wrong on a normal week I would be thrilled but I'm so used to getting a huge number on my first week (10lb,11lb) anyway it's 4LB I will never see again so I've got to be happy with that.

4lb is fantastic hun well done xx

Nic x

4lb is brilliant, you should feel proud!! 4lb you will never see again!!

Back