Back to what I know best - Slimming World Extra Easy, Original and Green days! ♥

I just wanted to point out that the Oats So simple multigrain fruit porridge is only a B choice if it's a sachet not one of those ready to go pots. Wasn't sure which you was using xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I just wanted to point out that the Oats So simple multigrain fruit porridge is only a B choice if it's a sachet not one of those ready to go pots. Wasn't sure which you was using xx

Oh yes, thank you lovely! I should have made that clearer - it was a sachet one. But good point! :) x

Totally missed your posts yesterday babes!

Lovely to have you back, and in full swing too! Sure you'll do fab! xxx

Totally missed your posts yesterday babes!

Lovely to have you back, and in full swing too! Sure you'll do fab! xxx

Thank you lovely, it's good to be back! I feel like I needed the little break and to try something new, and now my passion for SW seems to be reignited again. I'm so enjoying eating lovely SW meals again, and lots of healthy fresh fruit and veg! xxx

Good morning diary, Thursday already! The weeks flying by. I think it's because I restarted SW on Tuesday - normaly my dieting week would begin on a Monday, so I keep thinking I'm a day further behind than I actually am lol!

I've got quite a busy day today, so that should help to keep me out of mischeif and on plan! I've got a few meetings at work and then I'm finishing at about 3.30pm so that I can make it to the salon for my nails done at 4pm. I've not had them done since before Christmas, so almost 6 weeks!! Looking forward to a nice fresh set ready for York at the weekend. Anyway, once I'm done there I've then got Warren coming round for his tea and a cosy night in front of the soaps which will be nice!

This is how my food is looking today - will update any changes as the day goes along...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Can of Sugar Free Energy Drink
- Tesco Tropical Fruit Mix (Pineapple, Mango, Kiwi Fruit and Grapes)
- Strawberry Danio (1.5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Wafer Thin Roast Chicken Slices, Red Pepper and Tesco Fat Free Cottage Cheese in Lettuce "Wraps"
- Bottle of Coke Zero
- Special K Red Berry Cereal bar (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pizza Chicken (Tomato Puree, Mushrooms, Red Onion, Peppers and Jalapenos) topped with Cheese (HExA). Served with Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges and Green Beans

Other:
- Cherry Bakewell / Chocolate & Fudge Alpen Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B:
2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns:
6 / 15
Weekly Syns:
19 / 105

Last edited:
I'm here following your new diary too stevie!

You and I are so similar on our weight loss journey. I've changed so many times and yesterday I thought I'd do a calorie counted day..... I was ridiculously hungry and just munched all day!

Back to trusty SW today.

What dates your holiday, I'm pretty sure it's around the time I get married and go on honeymoon, I have 2 stone I want to lose by the wedding day 30th August. Honeymoon is 1st sept.

You can do it hun ?

I'm here following your new diary too stevie!

You and I are so similar on our weight loss journey. I've changed so many times and yesterday I thought I'd do a calorie counted day..... I was ridiculously hungry and just munched all day!

Back to trusty SW today.

What dates your holiday, I'm pretty sure it's around the time I get married and go on honeymoon, I have 2 stone I want to lose by the wedding day 30th August. Honeymoon is 1st sept.

You can do it hun ?

We are so alike!!! I'm sure your little break will help you get back into the SW swing of things again - it's definitely done me the world of good!

Oh wow, our holiday / honeymoon are incredibly close together too - we're planning on going away 3rd September!! So just two days apart from each other. We can definitely help to keep each other motivated in the months to come. I've just worked out I've got 31 WI's until we go away, so even if I lose 1lb per week it'd be great! I'm not going to pressure myself into losing "x" amount of lb's by then, as I find that's when I go off the rails. My aim is just to feel better than I did last year in my bikinis.

We can do it!! x

We are so alike!!! I'm sure your little break will help you get back into the SW swing of things again - it's definitely done me the world of good! Oh wow, our holiday / honeymoon are incredibly close together too - we're planning on going away 3rd September!! So just two days apart from each other. We can definitely help to keep each other motivated in the months to come. I've just worked out I've got 31 WI's until we go away, so even if I lose 1lb per week it'd be great! I'm not going to pressure myself into losing "x" amount of lb's by then, as I find that's when I go off the rails. My aim is just to feel better than I did last year in my bikinis. We can do it!! x

1lb a week would still be fab and that's totally do able. Don't you find with dieting and having all these dates in mind to lose weight for the entire year just flashes by and before we know it it will be Christmas again!

We can Defo support each other and I'll be here for your journey and on the other app!

Xx

Morning diary, happy Friday. Pay day today too, woohoo!! It's been a long, poor month lol!

Not got much planned food-wise today, so I'll update as the day goes on...

TBC

Breakfast:
- Can of Monster Zero
- Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
-

Dinner:
-

Other:
-

Healthy Extra A:
Healthy Extra B:

Daily Syns: 0 / 15
Weekly Syns: 19 / 105

Last edited:
Hello lovely, here to sub ! I've also started a new diary after my very short stint on S&S lol. :p

I know your gonna do smashing on SW, just like you did last time. All the best, I will keep popping in to see how your getting on. Hope you have a fab week ahead ! :D

Kay xx

:bighug:

Good morning diary, Monday again already!

Thanks for the messages. I've been quiet as I've been away to York for the weekend. I had a fab time but was oh so drunk by the end of the night (I rarely go out these days) and very very hungover yesterday lol! Warren had been out with the lads on Saturday night too, so he was feeling very fragile yesterday. So when I got back from York I went to his and we had a big snuggle in bed, ate junk food and watched rubbish TV. It was the perfect end to a lovely weekend, and even after all of that I've managed to lose 2lb this week! So I'm taking this weeks weight (12st 10lb) as my *starting weight*.

I've got a clear week ahead of me this week, and nothing which could get in my way or hinder me. So I'm aiming for a biggie next monday - would love maybe 3 or 4lb off. But we shall see! Anything is better than nothing :)

Not sure what the plans are for today. Warren and I were talking about going to Nando's for tea tonight as we're both craving one! But it all depends what we feel like after work. So tea is TBC as of yet! I will set out my diary as if we were going, just so I can track my Syns. But if our plans change I shall change my diary accordingly!

Have a great day everyone xx

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Can of Monster Zero
- Oat So Simple Original Porridge Pot (HExB + 3 Syns)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato topped with BabyBel Light (HExA) and Baked Beans. Served with Salad (Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber, Onion and Sweetcorn)
- Bottle of Diet Coke

Dinner (Nando's):
- Mango and Lime Butterfly Chicken (3 Syns) served with Mixed Leaf Salad and Corn on the Cob
- Diet Coke

Other:
-

Healthy Extra A: 3 x BabyBel Light
Healthy Extra B: 35g Porridge Oats

Daily Syns: 6 / 15
Weekly Syns: 6 / 105

Last edited:
Well done on your loss, looks like you had a lovely weekend could you not have halluomi at nandos for your healthy a xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thank you! Really surprised but pleased with a loss after such a fab weekend.

The halloumi portion at Nando's is too big to be counted as a HExA. 35g halloumi is a HExA portion, whereas the Nando's serving is about 56g. I could probably have half and count that, but I'm a bit OCD and I like to measure things exactly. So I'd be freaking out a bit lol! xx

Thank you! Really surprised but pleased with a loss after such a fab weekend.

The halloumi portion at Nando's is too big to be counted as a HExA. 35g halloumi is a HExA portion, whereas the Nando's serving is about 56g. I could probably have half and count that, but I'm a bit OCD and I like to measure things exactly. So I'd be freaking out a bit lol! xx

Thought it would be too good to true plus I'd find it hard only eating half of it it's too yummy lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Just had a bit of a tweak! Was going to have fruit for my breakfast, but I just didn't fancy it at all. My tummy was rumbling for something stodgy, and I had an Oat So Simple porridge pot in my drawer at work. It's the original one, so it's technically 9 Syns per pot. However, I looked at the nutritional info and it tells me that it's made up with 70% oats. The portion is 50g, so 70% of 50g is 35g - which is a Healty Extra serving! So I will deduct 6 Syns for the porridge oats and class those as my HExB, plus the 3 Syns remaining for the powdered milk and sugar in it.

Sorry to any tweak police who may be lurking! But this is a total one off and not a regular thing, so I'm not at all worried ;)

Well done on the loss, that's brill especially after a weekend away & munchies yesterday.

I love a tweak every now & then, personally I don't think it does any harm. I know this is no good for you at work but I bulk up my porridge with pearl barley, the pearl barley takes a while to cook but it fits in with porridge ok x

Back