Back to what I know best - Slimming World Extra Easy, Original and Green days! ♥

Well done on the loss, that's brill especially after a weekend away & munchies yesterday.

I love a tweak every now & then, personally I don't think it does any harm. I know this is no good for you at work but I bulk up my porridge with pearl barley, the pearl barley takes a while to cook but it fits in with porridge ok x

Spelt is good to bulk it up with too! x

Thanks for the fab ideas lovely. Might try that one weekend when I'm at home!! Always like anything that bulks a meal up and makes it more filling xx

Morning diary, happy Tuesday!

Ended up having a bit of a treat night last night with Warren. I had a pitta with chips, perinaise and corn on the cob at Nando's, although I didn't end up eating all of it as I just wasn't impressed at all. It's usually my favourite place but I don't know, it didn't really do much for me at all. Anyway, we had a few bits of choccie when we got home and watched the soaps, and I enjoyed that a lot more lol. Not too much damage done I don't think, and straight back on it today anyway!

I am so tired today, I kept snoozing the alarm this morning. Can't wait to get back into bed tonight!

This is how today is looking...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:

- Can of Sugar Free Energy Drink
- Mango chunks
- Pink Lady Apple

Lunch:
- Ham and Egg Salad (Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber, Onion and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Vegetable Risotto (Mushrooms, Peppers, Red Onion, Risotto Rice, Stock and Cheese (HExA)) served with Green Beans

Other:
-

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: TBC

Syns: 0 / 15

Last edited:
Well done on your loss lovely!!! I absolutley love Nando's but I have to stay away from the halloumi as I could eat a whole block xxx

Hey stevie you ok? I dont post much but love reading your diary. You are missed x

Hello! Sorry about that. I am okay. I just did a runner from this diary as I was failing again and had switched back to 5:2. I thought everyone here would be sick of me chopping and changing so I just left quietly lol. I've now got a diary in the calorie counting section and am doing well with 5:2 this week - I've done my two fasts already so that I can now relax a little and enjoy Valentines weekend x

Awwww don't feel like that, it doesn't matter which weight loss program you chose to follow, the important thing is it works for you & you're happy, we won't get fed up, how many people do you think there are like you? flippin loads, we don't all find the right diet & stick at it.

Keep posting it may help, and enjoy your valentines weekend!! x

Awwww don't feel like that, it doesn't matter which weight loss program you chose to follow, the important thing is it works for you & you're happy, we won't get fed up, how many people do you think there are like you? flippin loads, we don't all find the right diet & stick at it.

Keep posting it may help, and enjoy your valentines weekend!! x

Thanks Michelle, you're right!! I've got a new diary over in the Calorie Counting section and have been 100% on plan from Monday. So it's going well so far. The aim is just not to blow it this weekend!! But I've already got my meals planned and tracked in MFP so I know how many cals I'll be using and how many I have left over, etc. I feel that since we booked our holiday last Friday it's been the motivation I needed. It's set in stone now so I've got to do something about my body and my weight before September arrives!! Hoping for a nice loss on Monday morning and going to keep thinking of that and my holiday bikinis if temptation should arise.

I hope you and Bob have a lovely weekend too. Are you doing anything special for Valentines? xx

Back