BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

Not done bad again today!

Breakfast: Banana, oat, almond milk, yoghurt and peanut butter smoothie (320 cals)

Lunch: Wholemeal pitta with pastrami, baby leaves, mustard and gherkins (216 cals)

Dinner: Chicken korma (same as last week as its such a nice recipe) with brown rice and a WW garlic and coriander pitta (641 cals)

Snack: Small slice of malt loaf and 3 coffees (144 cals)

Total 1321 :)

Weigh in day tomorrow. Not very hopeful of a loss at all for some reason. Going up to visit my partners parents this weekend and his Mum is such a feeder but I'm going to try and resist. Damage limitation next week!

I am going to a wedding in 8 weeks time so I'm hoping to lose a bit before then. I'd be pleased with a stone on top of what I've lost so far but I don't know if that's totally unrealistic.

Hi KMD :) Of course, it's the best marinade I've found after trying so many. It's really delicious. For two salmon fillets I use:

Half a red onion, chopped
50ml soy sauce
1tsp minced ginger (I buy the jars of it as its loads easier)
1 garlic clove
1tbsp honey

Just mix it all together with the salmon in a bowl and leave it in the fridge for an hour or so, then I bake it in foil in the oven for 20-25 mins.

Very pleased this morning!! Lost 1.5lb :D I wasn't expecting any loss for some reason so I'm very happy. Now 14st 3.5lb and hoping I can be in the 13's in a couple of weeks time.

I am feeling really positive about calorie counting as I've found it so easy. I think I've finally found the right way to lose weight. Usually I would have given up by now! I think it's because I know there isn't anything I can't have, so there's no restrictions. Yay! :)

Well done on your loss x

I totally agree with you about calorie counting. ..Finally a diet that works. ....and the one that's been around the longest! !!!

Nothing is of limits in moderation :-D

I've been away at my partners parents house this weekend from Friday until last night. Had a stinking cold and ate too much rubbish! Going to aim to be as good as possible this week for my weigh in on Friday.

Food today:

Breakfast: porridge with maple syrup

Lunch: crumpet with peanut butter and an activia yoghurt

Dinner: carrot and lentil soup with some crusty tiger bread. Really looking forward to it :D

Had my tea and I'm still peckish so I've got my boyfriend making me a hot chocolate :D Still got about 400 cals left so should still be well under my limit. Got left over soup for lunch tomorrow too :)

Had my tea and I'm still peckish so I've got my boyfriend making me a hot chocolate :D Still got about 400 cals left so should still be well under my limit. Got left over soup for lunch tomorrow too :)

you can't beat hot chocolate for a guilt free (ish) chocolate fix :-D

Did well last night until the evening! I had porridge with honey, left over soup and no snacks. We were due to go food shopping last night but we have had a thick covering of snow so ordered pizza instead!! Definitely not expecting a loss tomorrow. I blame the snow :D

Did well last night until the evening! I had porridge with honey, left over soup and no snacks. We were due to go food shopping last night but we have had a thick covering of snow so ordered pizza instead!! Definitely not expecting a loss tomorrow. I blame the snow :D

oops... I'm very tempted to get pizza tonight as I always have a treat on weigh day ... Going out Saturday night though so know I should hold off tonight! !

You might get away with it tomorrow then have a week to get over it!

I have left overs for my lunch today haha! But then I am going to be very strict from then on. Should have waited until Friday night :D

Thanks Viva, some of my recipes have been repeated a couple of times but I've found easy ones which are really tasty so sticking with them until I get fed up haha.

So weigh in this morning and I've gained 3lb :O I didn't think it would be that high. Apart from the pizza I had some chippy chips and a pudding at the weekend which was bad but I wasn't expecting that much. Never mind! Going to be very strict this week and hopefully lose that again by next Friday.

These things can go up and down, it's not always just the food, I'm sure aftet a strict week you'll soon lose that again x

I haven't done any exercise this week either. My partner said he will try and motivate me to go on my bike this week and help do a good meal plan for the next week. I am feeling motivated diet-wise today anyway :)

Bea, if you stick to it this week, you should see a nice drop. When I stray from the cal counting even for a day, it usually shoots me up by a couple of pounds, but over the week it drops off. Drink loads of water or green tea and flush it off! :D

Diva x

There can be all sorts of things at play so I wouldn't worry too much. Like the others have said if you stick to it for the next week you're bound to see a drop :) xx

Thanks everyone :) I've just done a meal plan and got my food delivery coming tomorrow so I'll feel more on track once I know what we are eating every day!

Im rubbish at drinking water. I am really bad at it! Sometimes I'll just drink coffee and no actual water through the day!! I've got some peppermint tea to start drinking which should help :D

I love peppermint tea. ..I don't drink normal tea anymore!

Thanks everyone :) I've just done a meal plan and got my food delivery coming tomorrow so I'll feel more on track once I know what we are eating every day!

Im rubbish at drinking water. I am really bad at it! Sometimes I'll just drink coffee and no actual water through the day!! I've got some peppermint tea to start drinking which should help :D

I'm rubbish with water too, though I've bought no added sugar squash and it has made a big difference x

Back