BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

Forgot to update yesterday. Had a good day all within calories :)

Today:

Breakfast - Cereal with 1% fat milk

Lunch - porridge with acacia honey

Dinner - butter chicken with brown rice and mini naan bread

Snacks - shortbread and 3 coffees with milk

Total: 1355 cals :D

Going to try and convince my partner to move the turbo trainer in to the play room downstairs so I can go on the bike more. It's currently in the garage and it puts me off going on it because it's absolutely freezing in there. He said he wouldn't move it because it would be too hot in the house. I'm sure I'll win eventually!

Going to try and convince my partner to move the turbo trainer in to the play room downstairs so I can go on the bike more. It's currently in the garage and it puts me off going on it because it's absolutely freezing in there. He said he wouldn't move it because it would be too hot in the house. I'm sure I'll win eventually!

deffo get him to move it if it means you will get on it. .. You can always open a window if it's hot!

my ex had one of them but I could never get on with it so didn't use it!

hopefully the weather will improve soon so you can get back out on the road x

deffo get him to move it if it means you will get on it. .. You can always open a window if it's hot! my ex had one of them but I could never get on with it so didn't use it! hopefully the weather will improve soon so you can get back out on the road x

He's agreed to move it tonight for me. I always win haha!

Oooh your dinner sounds very tasty :) where do you get your recipes from? x

The butter chicken was a spice mix I bought from b&m bargains which is really good! It only uses chicken, garlic, ginger, the spice mix, milk and tomato purée so it's quite low in calories. I'd highly recommend it if you're near a b&m shop.

The rest of my recipes I've got from the bbc good food website or allrecipes.com which is a really good website. They have different categories so healthy, low cal, low fat or whatever else you'd want to search. I always try the ones with good reviews :)

Breakfast - Banana, oat, peanut butter, almond milk and yoghurt smoothie (323 cals)

Lunch - wholemeal pitta with pastrami, mustard mayo and sliced gherkins (223 cals)

Dinner - Soy, ginger, garlic and coriander salmon with stir fried veg and Singapore noodles (683 cals)

Also two coffees with 1% milk (26 cals)

I will have 245 cals left so I may have a hot chocolate and shortbread biscuit tonight :)

Today's food:

Breakfast - Banana, oat, honey, yoghurt and almond milk smoothie

Lunch - Wholemeal pitta with pastrami, mustard Mayo and gherkins

Dinner - mushroom stroganoff with brown rice (again! Requested by my partner as he loves it!)

Also had two coffees with 0% milk.

Total 1065 cals. May have a yoghurt this afternoon and a hot chocolate later on. Getting on the bike tonight!

a brilliant day on your diet today, well done xx

Thanks both. I ended up having a yoghurt in the afternoon and a dark chocolate 2 finger kitkat (which I somehow managed to make last about 10 minutes) so total cals 1349 for the day.

Didn't end up on the bike as I sat and watched celeb big brother instead. Definitely got my priorities right :D

Just hopped on the scales for a cheeky look (I know, I should be trying to stay away!) but I've lost the 3lb I gained last week :D I've got until Friday before my weigh in so hoping for a bit more. If not though I'll be happy with that!

My sneak peek is still showing a 1.5lb gain from the weekend! !!! I have two days to get it down! !!!

Yes lots of water! Plenty of time yet :)

Today's food:

Breakfast - banana, oat, peanut butter, yoghurt and almond milk smoothie

Lunch - wholemeal pitta with mustard Mayo, pastrami and gherkins

Dinner - pork loin steak with mustard creme fraiche sauce and roasted sweet potato, peppers & onions

Also two coffees with 0% milk and a Creme Egg 'pots of joy' dessert thing. Gone slightly over calories because my partner decided to buy the creme egg things as they were reduced to clear and need eating today. I'm not too worried as I was way under yesterday :) total cals 1561.

Far too much sweet stuff today but still under calories!

Breakfast - banana (grabbed quickly before play group)

Lunch - porridge with acacia honey

Dinner - mexican chicken stew with brown rice

Snacks - activia yoghurt, 2 shortbread biscuits and a dark 2 finger kitkat, also 3 coffees with 0% milk

Total cals 1316

I've just been thinking and I can't believe I've been calorie counting for almost a month! It doesn't seem like 2 minutes since I started. Most other diets I would have given up by now!!

Back