Beans Food Diary

I know chick, proper gutted myself lol. Maybe they could send u here for training? Lol. And ill take u to my gym! Then the pub....

And thank you for advice too. I know u and Mrs store both have endo and i know u already have kids but its just as hard if u want more!! Its good that u understand.

Im not too bad at the minute but i know its all starting again soon and i just get a bit overwhelmed. I really don't wanna quit the gym either but Im not allowed to spin or do crazy intense workouts while stimming!!

I think with my mum and dad not being here this wk and they don't know its starting again now so haven't chatted to them. Then with my sis having the baby and sis in law due in 3 weeks... Well u can imagine.

Plus the stupid doc told me last time to lose weight and I've worked my ass off and only lost about half a stone! And he didn't weigh me. Just looked at me the cheeky b*gger!! Grrr... Lol xx

I am seriously gonna look into it lol!! It is just what i need...!!

Anythin i can do to help i would be more than happy to... I neva wanted to mention to you i had problems before cause i was scared incase you thought i was bein selfish because i already had a child... I didnt feel strong enough to go through ivf and could never afford it myself if things didnt work out through nhs... So just accepted i was blessed to have the gorgeous boy i have!!

I can absolutely relate to how you feel with family and friends havin babys!! You are so happy for them but want it so bad for yourself it makes you sad..!! A whole rollercoaster of mixed emotions honey!!

And screw your doctor chick... What a toss bag lol...!! Think he needs re-trained on bedside manners or just a personality transplant maybe??? Xx

Ha ha ha. Thanks girls. That def made me feel better. Next time Im gonna warn him u two are coming over to sort him out lol.

He is a total toss bag:-( but he's actually best of a bad bunch believe it or not!

And yes that's totally how i feel about family having kids. Always say to my mum, i love those kids! I couldn't be without them so i don't hate them having babies!

And as far as Im concerned you've every bit as much right to want kids as the next person. U r blessed u have 1 but doesn't mean u shouldn't be able to have more!! Especially if that's what u want. Nhs are a shower of sh*tes lol. The whole thing/process is a fecking joke xx

Ha ha ha. Thanks girls. That def made me feel better. Next time Im gonna warn him u two are coming over to sort him out lol.

He is a total toss bag:-( but he's actually best of a bad bunch believe it or not!

And yes that's totally how i feel about family having kids. Always say to my mum, i love those kids! I couldn't be without them so i don't hate them having babies!

And as far as Im concerned you've every bit as much right to want kids as the next person. U r blessed u have 1 but doesn't mean u shouldn't be able to have more!! Especially if that's what u want. Nhs are a shower of sh*tes lol. The whole thing/process is a fecking joke xx

We will totally sort him out lol!! Cant believe in that field docs can be so insensitive...!! I dont understand how it can be allowed!!!

I am sure everyone totally understands how hard it is for you... Just goes to show how much of a wonderful, un-selfish, un-insensitive, carin, un-selfish........ God honey if i go on anymore i will be here all night lol!! You are a special lady who would be more than lucky to bring a wee baby into this world one day, one way or another...!! You will get through things hopefully with the most amazin outcome one day...!! Xxx

My doc has been great so far, other than putting me under massive amounts of pressure to lose weight abnormally quickly lol. Can't believe yours was that insensitive!

The money side terrifies me too - we only get one go on the NHS where we live which is more than some people get but still scares me to death that there's no way on earth we can afford to go private if we needed to...

You are honestly a far better person than me hun - I get so bitter and jealous when people I know have babies and I wish I could stop it cos it helps no one. I just feel like such a horrible person these days and I don't know how to stop. I don't begrudge my friends and family happiness of course but it hurts so bloody much every time I see another announcement on Facebook - gaaah :/ Tried obsessing about diet to stop me obsessing about babies and now I'm not losing weight either, stupid me!

You are doing amazingly well - if you feel crap from time to time it's just because you are human and going through a rough time. Hang in there xxx

Hey girlies! Im fine thanks! Thanks for all the advice and kindness!!

Feeling much better today! Gotta get my food updated! X

Wednesday 13th March 2013

Breakfast - banana and yogurt (1/2)

Snack - cheese and tomato on toast + 2 x tea (1)

Lunch - baked potatoes with tuna salad (1.5)

Snack - 1/2 tin sweetcorn

Dinner - pasta and veg and ham with cheese sauce (3)

Snacks - flake (7)

healthy extras used on cheese and toast

Total syns: 13

Exercise - 45 kettle bells and 60 mins body combat

Last edited:
Lunch

ForumRunner_20130313_170241.png

Not posted properly for ages..I don't seem to have had time to scratch my bum nevermind anything else lol.
Hope you're ok xxx

Hey missy, good luck with the IVF, my brother and his gf went through it last year and they spent so much on it - I was gobsmacked at how much it cost. They didn't get pregnant through it BUT just as they were about to pay for their second bout they actually got pregnant naturally - quite amazing. But I know a couple of couples that have gone through it and successful and straight forward lovely pregnancies. So fingers are crossed all goes nice and smoothly for you. Have a lovely day and enjoy spin (I assume you do it EVERYDAY!!) xx

Not posted properly for ages..I don't seem to have had time to scratch my bum nevermind anything else lol.
Hope you're ok xxx
Eeeeewwwww! :D xx

Hey missy, good luck with the IVF, my brother and his gf went through it last year and they spent so much on it - I was gobsmacked at how much it cost. They didn't get pregnant through it BUT just as they were about to pay for their second bout they actually got pregnant naturally - quite amazing. But I know a couple of couples that have gone through it and successful and straight forward lovely pregnancies. So fingers are crossed all goes nice and smoothly for you. Have a lovely day and enjoy spin (I assume you do it EVERYDAY!!) xx

Eeeeewwwww! :D xx

Thanks hun, really appreciate it! We can't afford private so hoping our one go on the NHS works. Always nice to hear that it does work sometimes,
I'm trying not to be too hopeful in case I'm disappointed.

Spin every day? Not yet lol, just every other at the moment haha! xxx

Well girlies!!

I've gone to the dark side....

After being off plan for a few days and being away for the wknd I've decided to come back and do weight watchers for a while. Fed up with not getting any losses and working my ass off!! So Im leaving u all for the other side lol...

Ill still come on and chat here but no more food diary...until i come back to slimming world lol...prob in a few weeks:)

Hopefully this will work for me for a while plus it gives me a bit more eating out flexibility and the extra exercise points as i workout every day.

I will let u all know how Im getting on and will keep on your diaries too xx

Aw, the dark side lol! Well if it suits you better for now then it's the right place to be, we'll be very happy to have you back though if SW becomes the right place for you again! Don't be a stranger sweets xxx :)

Aw, the dark side lol! Well if it suits you better for now then it's the right place to be, we'll be very happy to have you back though if SW becomes the right place for you again! Don't be a stranger sweets xxx :)

Thank you!! I know ill be back. Just need a wee change for a while! Will keep up with your diary hun and keep in touch. Good luck xx

Hey chick...glad your ok!! Hope you had a fab time away..!! You need to do whats best for you honey...maybe a little change up will be just what you are needin...!! Im gonna mega miss you yummy food and pics though boooooo.....!!! Definitly keep in touch and hopefully you will be back here in no time xxx

Back