Becky's Diet Diary

I've bought a house! Had a subway for lunch. ...6 inches! Then had a belgian bun in town so a naughty day. ...no dinner though so low on calories!

Yay how exciting for you! Don't worry about the naughty day! You're celebrating!!

Thanks ☺ it needs quite a bit of work but it's lovely, perfect location, ok to move straight in and then I'll do the work room by room....it was on way over my budget then got reduced and I managed to knock them down a bit further so got it bang on my budget ☺

I'm so excited. ...my house only went on the market a week ago and everything is happening really quickly

Congratulations! That really is so quick - I bet you can't quite believe it's all happening!

And think of all the potential for calorie burning as you're doing it up ;)

Wow congratulations!! I'm so pleased for you. You deserved the subway and Belgian bun after all the stress you've had in the past few days.

I'm now obsessing about what I'm going to do with the new house! I've got so many plans running through my head so going to start writing it all down, attempting to cost it all up and figuring out what goes first!

May need a full rewire but won't know for a bit on that. ...if I do it will be the first job and expensive. ...hopefully I won't and I can just get the extra sockets put in. .... then I'll be knocking a wall out to open up my bedroom. ....it's currently a walk through dressing room with no window then a small double. .....I'm going to ditch the dressing room and just make it one big, light room ☺

I've not got much bedroom furniture as I have big fitted wardrobes in my dressing room here so will just make do with a clothes rail until my room is done so I can get everything new and matching

I think I'm going to be very poor for a few years! !!!

Going to be really good calorie wise again now after being off the rails for a couple of weeks. ...I've struggled with going up to maintenance calories, let go and just been very lucky that I've gotten away with it. ...I won't be that lucky for long if I carry on plus need to stop spending my money on take aways and junk food! !!!!

I love having something to focus on/obsess about so am in my element right now! !!!!

Can't blame you for being excited! And having loads of plans going around your head! It is a massive change for you and a very exciting one at that! When do you think you'll complete?

Can't blame you for being excited! And having loads of plans going around your head! It is a massive change for you and a very exciting one at that! When do you think you'll complete?

The people buying mine have requested end of July latest and the one I'm buying is empty so hopefully it will all happen really quickly!

Nachos and a gu cheesecake for dinner. ...yummy! I'm loving the freedom that maintenance calories gives ☺

Weekly weighing will continue though to make sure I stay on track!

Had a really good sleep last night which I really needed.

Going to be very busy today as taking a load of stuff to store at work plus a load of rubbish so should be lots of steps ☺

Having a bagel for breakfast but not really thought about food for the rest of the day yet x

Had a really good sleep last night which I really needed. Going to be very busy today as taking a load of stuff to store at work plus a load of rubbish so should be lots of steps ? Having a bagel for breakfast but not really thought about food for the rest of the day yet x

I wish I'd had a good sleep! Sound like you've had a lot on today, lots of activity and lots of steps!

Couldn't get on here at all yesterday which was really annoying.

Yesterday I showed my sister the house. ...only outside as no one living there to let us in! And the back garden. ...then we walked to town to costa coffee which took about 3 minutes then we walked to her house which was about another 10!

Couldn't get on here at all yesterday which was really annoying.

Yesterday I showed my sister the house. ...only outside as no one living there to let us in! And the back garden. ...then we walked to town to costa coffee which took about 3 minutes then we walked to her house which was about another 10!

Me neither - really miss the site when it's down. Did your sister love it too?

Sounds like you're managing really well on maintenance - I'm keeping my eyes peeled for tips for when I get there as that's the bit I can't do!

Me neither - really miss the site when it's down. Did your sister love it too?

Sounds like you're managing really well on maintenance - I'm keeping my eyes peeled for tips for when I get there as that's the bit I can't do!

She did ☺

I'm struggling with maintaining. ....I'm eating more but still seem to be losing weight! I think I've trained my brain so well with food that I can't seem to eat enough to maintain! Other than eating a ton of junk or drinking loads I'm not sure how I'll balance it out!

I'm averaging alt 1600-1800 calories per day and can't really see how to have more! Once I've moved I'm going to get back into cooking and having people round for meals so hopefully that will balance it all out again!

She did ☺

I'm struggling with maintaining. ....I'm eating more but still seem to be losing weight! I think I've trained my brain so well with food that I can't seem to eat enough to maintain! Other than eating a ton of junk or drinking loads I'm not sure how I'll balance it out!

I'm averaging alt 1600-1800 calories per day and can't really see how to have more! Once I've moved I'm going to get back into cooking and having people round for meals so hopefully that will balance it all out again!

thats always my problem - I can't think what else to add so I end up having chocolate and then I get out of control and start gaining again. I think I might give it some thought well before I get to maintenance weight this time so that I'm more prepared. I might als increase 100 cals at a time rather than just adding 500 on all in one go.

I suppose its its a learning curve, like dieting is for the first few weeks.

Back