Becky's Herbalife Diary

S'pose I'd better update my food diary for today!

6am Herbal tea

6.30am chocolate shake with half chocolate and half water + herbal tea

10.30am vanilla and almond bar

1.15pm small salad with a tub of tuna

3pm HL meal bar when I was driving back up north!

6.15pm beef in ale cooked in the slower cooker so it was ready when I got back, yay! Babycorn, green beans and carrots

So tomorrow is WI day and then I will be in week 3! I wore my work trousers this morning and fitted so well, 2 weeks ago I would have been bursting out of them. I even had a fitted jumper on too which would have been a definite no no too. Happy days!! x

Oh that's a a shame, their i was thinking you that you kiss my picture out of shear love! x

Haha i can if you would like!

S'pose I'd better update my food diary for today!

6am Herbal tea

6.30am chocolate shake with half chocolate and half water + herbal tea

10.30am vanilla and almond bar

1.15pm small salad with a tub of tuna

3pm HL meal bar when I was driving back up north!

6.15pm beef in ale cooked in the slower cooker so it was ready when I got back, yay! Babycorn, green beans and carrots

So tomorrow is WI day and then I will be in week 3! I wore my work trousers this morning and fitted so well, 2 weeks ago I would have been bursting out of them. I even had a fitted jumper on too which would have been a definite no no too. Happy days!! x

Yay! Awesome nsv!

good luck for wi I'm looking forward to see how you have done xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun, your still smashing it :) xox

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Im gonna say 5 lb :D

Ooooo, last week you were 1lb out! Just psyching myself to getting up and tiptoeing on! c

come on I'm dying to know xxx

Hopped on and I have lost 2.6lb. Considering that I has a bottle + of wine and a big bag of kettle chips I am happy with that :)

Most importantly I am back in the 10's and I am just over 12lbs away from the 9's!:D

Back