Before and During - 7 stone down

You look fab! Well done on your journey! Very inspiring especially to me as I am fully aware that a lot of my weight has crept on due to nights in the pub followed by a kebab or a curry! It's reached a stage where enough is enough, I am getting on the sober wagon! I hope my story will be as successful as yours :) xx

You look fab! Well done on your journey! Very inspiring especially to me as I am fully aware that a lot of my weight has crept on due to nights in the pub followed by a kebab or a curry! It's reached a stage where enough is enough, I am getting on the sober wagon! I hope my story will be as successful as yours :) xx

Well done Lizzie and thank you so much. Best of luck to you xx :D

Wow! Looking gorgeous!

Thank you all so much, such lovely comments it really perks me up. I have been really down on myself the last few weeks because that old version of me is still very much still here in my mind and when I look in the mirror I still see her and it messes with my head. It's really hard to grasp just how much you can change in a short space of time. I ought to do a new pic too. Although ive only lost another half a stone, because of all the training ive gone down to size 14 and lost another 5 inches since that last pic. Will update soon :) xxx Cant wait to do a proper before and after :D

Well done you honestly you've done amazing. You've come so far and faced your demons head on - not many people ever do that! Xx

lol yeah me and my son can fit into those jeans now and he is a stocky soon to be 13 year old :p
Its only when I look at that pic i realise how much ive lost. Still a way to go though!
Thank you xxxx

Picked up my 6.5 stone award today with a 3lb loss this week :) :)
That before picture is a few years old and to be fair I was even heavier back then. Since the day that picture was taken I am 8 stone lighter, I was 22 stone back then. I could cry just thinking about how sad and low my life was. Happy days from now on :) xx

View attachment 127939

Picked up my 6.5 stone award today with a 3lb loss this week :) :)
That before picture is a few years old and to be fair I was even heavier back then. Since the day that picture was taken I am 8 stone lighter, I was 22 stone back then. I could cry just thinking about how sad and low my life was. Happy days from now on :) xx

View attachment 127939

That's fantastic Siggy! :)

Back