Before and During - 7 stone down

Amazing - well done you!

Hi,

oh my gosh! Just been looking at your pictures. Huge congratulations to you. You must be so proud of yourself and you def do not look near 40. i showed my boyfriend your pics and i said guess what age she is and he said in her 20's! so there ya go!

I have just started slimming world at 22stone so was looking for some inspiration. i have two stone of since January and I am going strong. I am on EE. Anyway sorry I am rambaling on here.

Mega congrats xx :)

You are looking great!

Hi,

oh my gosh! Just been looking at your pictures. Huge congratulations to you. You must be so proud of yourself and you def do not look near 40. i showed my boyfriend your pics and i said guess what age she is and he said in her 20's! so there ya go!

I have just started slimming world at 22stone so was looking for some inspiration. i have two stone of since January and I am going strong. I am on EE. Anyway sorry I am rambaling on here.

Mega congrats xx :)

Hiya, thank you so much thats so sweet of you. Sorry for late reply! I keep forgetting to look in here :eek: I always get so excited when I see people starting out with similar stats to me. I was 22 stone before I joined SW but thankfully managed to lose a bit before stepping on those scales for the first time.
How are you getting on? Best of luck to you. :D:D

Hiya, thank you so much thats so sweet of you. Sorry for late reply! I keep forgetting to look in here :eek: I always get so excited when I see people starting out with similar stats to me. I was 22 stone before I joined SW but thankfully managed to lose a bit before stepping on those scales for the first time.
How are you getting on? Best of luck to you. :D:D

Hiya,

Yeah I'm getting on good just 1lb away from my 2 and a half stone award! I'm amazed I have lasted so long on sw but I love it, doesn't feel like a diet at all. Do you go between different plans or just EE? I'm on EE but Im thinking of doing some red days next week just need to get my head around it.

Hiya,

Yeah I'm getting on good just 1lb away from my 2 and a half stone award! I'm amazed I have lasted so long on sw but I love it, doesn't feel like a diet at all. Do you go between different plans or just EE? I'm on EE but Im thinking of doing some red days next week just need to get my head around it.

Glad to hear it :) 2 and half stone eh, awesome.
:553:
I love SW! I switch all the time from red to EE. I try to stick to red through the week and EE at weekends :)

Wow, well done . I am just on my way to SW now to join. I have a starting weight of about 21 1/2 stone. Your photos have really given me a boost. Thank you

Well done you have done brilliantly!

Managed to get a new award today :) Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments on this thread, it really helps and keeps me going!
Just over a stone left to lose now, give or take a few lbs! I still can't decide what my final target is going to be.

View attachment 135209

Managed to get a new award today :) Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments on this thread, it really helps and keeps me going!
Just over a stone left to lose now, give or take a few lbs! I still can't decide what my final target is going to be.

View attachment 135209

Wow, 7st! That's awesome! Congrats, you are looking brilliant. It does me good to read your thread and see your pics x :)

Wow, 7st! That's awesome! Congrats, you are looking brilliant. It does me good to read your thread and see your pics x :)

Aww thank you :) I do have some shockingly bad before pictures lol I really do believe the camera hates me and I always seem to have one eye bigger than the other. I am really starting to notice a difference now though and its amazing. You have done fantastic yourself in such a short amount of time, very well done to you :) xx

Huge congrats on your 7stone award. FANTASTIC. I'm 2lb away from my 3st now!

Like you I haven't set a final target weight I think I should be like 9stone something but at the moment I am aiming for 12stone. Seems ages away!

Congratulations on your 7 stone award, you look great in your photo too. I know exactly what you mean about setting a target, I just can't decide :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you all, so much :) I have a full length photo and have been toying whether or not to post it all day. Went to a big family party last night and wore a dress out in public with bare arms for the first time in over 20 years. Scary stuff but had the night of my life, amazing time. Still have some work to do on those arms and legs but def a huge improvement from before!

View attachment 138607

Back