Beginner..HELP PLEASE...do i have enough will power????

Hi, I am a female student and just started on lipotrim :)
I work in a pharmacy where we do have the programme and I have gained knowledge about it and have seen customers do it....so looking at the numbers it seemed fine. However, my pharmacist and the colleagues didnt let me do it bcos they think I dont really need it :(
I am 5'11 tall and weigh 13st 12lbs :(!!!!!!!
I hate it....so yh i decided to start in a different chemist, and am on my second day but i have already FAILED BADLY!!!!!!!:(:break_diet:During the day when I was not home it was alright, coz i was very busy...but when I got home...baring in mind I have a big family and live with my parents and siblings in the holiday.....i went mad... I had a 3 tablespoons of baked beans :( and today same thing hungry in the evening/night I CRACKED i had 2 sausages, portion of beans, 2 slices of 50/50 bread and 3 chips!!!!!!:sigh::eek::cry::cry:

PLEASE HELP ME....I am not strong enough at night AND i really want to I mean it costs a fortune for me so I have to.....does anyone have any tricks for when they get really hungry??? how do u overcome the midnight CRAVE??
I want to take sunday off and start again monday??? Is that good?? Any advice??

Thank you
F-N-M

Get into ketosis. You can do that with meat, fat and low carb veg. When in ketosis you'll have only small hunger pangs and soups and shakes are easier.

I think vlcd are magic if you can stick to them. I recommend slim and save it's one of the cheapest options and the shakes taste good

Good luck

oh thank you so much for your reply.....but I kinda want to stick to lipotrim....its pricey, but I want to prove to myself that i have will power and determination!!!;):D
I think I will continue with vlcd once ive reached my goal weight :)

How is your diet going??

If any help I go with the only option sometimes of going to bed! lol

I found just having a shake when I was about to tuck into the hubby to be's food helped and just went to my bed too or shower or just cleaning took my mind off it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know it sounds daft but when I think about food I love to watch man v food or come dine with me if there not on any programme to do with food it just satisfies me.

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

lol Toddshar I also love to watch a cookery program, but always did, but now my food Tourette's comes out when I watch them, often to be heard shouting "I want Brownies" or such like lol, my kids now just say "mum, tourettes showing!"

Good luck fat, have a litre bottle of water by ur side and u might be less tempted, just sip water.

Know what you mean girls I watched masterchef australia on the computer for most of the evening once, I was tasting everything they were putting in their mouths

Know what you mean girls I watched masterchef australia on the computer for most of the evening once, I was tasting everything they were putting in their mouths
lol, its like a sick kind of torture isnt it, so strange that we do that!

Thanks guys for your tips on how to beat the night hunger :) 3rd day today...going really well. Does anyone else thinks food does not have the same appeal anymore once you do actually feel hungry???

F-N-M
xx

lol no food still has the same appeal to me, but its only certain foods now xx

Have ur shake later.. I always have mine around 11am, 4pm and 9pm just so I'm not tempted at night to have food..

Good luck you can do it.. It def gets easier..x

just to reassure you that most of us, if we honest find it hard, I have days where I could gladly punch my husband in the chops for eating, but each time you go to get weighed and see how quick the weight can come off the more you start to think its just not worth it, good luck xx

I have never eaten brown bread before this diet, hated everything about it, but when I was on my break suddenly developed a taste for it weird or what

when i was on my break I thought I would be treating myself to fish n chips as we were at the seaside, not something that even pre diet ever appealed to me without the sea air, but the smell of the chips made me feel ickky, mainly had seafood salads which has always been a love of mine, but luckily healthy as well x

I know what you mean it took me to the fourth week of my break to eat chocolate and that was only cos I knew I was back on this the next week

I know what you mean it took me to the fourth week of my break to eat chocolate and that was only cos I knew I was back on this the next week

so AL are we hoping we have learnt? changed? or is it a case of we just didnt have enough time to really slip lol I am hoping its one of the first two xxx

Back