Big bloke's LL diary

That's good news Weez! Glad cravings going and energy levels are good. Long may it continue :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Thanks guys. Hobbio 5kg is absolutely brilliant mate despite the slip up. *salivates*!!

Had all four packs today now, weighed in this morning and have lost exactly a stone - down to 20st 3.5lbs so very close to the 19s!

Ooooft, that's a great result!!!!!!!!!

Well done :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Thanks very much guys.

It has been difficult at times. Still getting quite hungry every now and then but so glad I've broken the back of the first week now and hopefully it gets a bit more habitual.

Chuffed with a stone in the first week. You'd think that would really, really inspire me, it does, but still getting the thoughts of pizza! years and years of self neglect I guess. It will get easier.

Have changed my goal weight to a bit more of a realistic 14st. Onwards and upwards!!

Another 3lbs down since Sunday. Went to bed last night thinking I may pack it in for a more moderate plan which allows me naughty stuff once a week. How wrong is that, 17lbs down in just over a week and having thoughts like that.

Off to a session tonight, picking up some new packs so hopefully that gets me on the right track. Need to get it in my head 600kcals a day will not be for more than a few months..

I do hope so mate.

If I pull this off, sounds daft, but it will be a massive achievement for me considering my unbelievable eating habits and the fact I have literally said "I'll start Monday" for the past 7 years. I know I've got a problem, but have used very thing in the book to put it off even though I really want it. And now I'm doing it, I'm still looking for others ways!?

Anyhow, thanks for looking in and commenting mate, all helps

Yeah, stick with it Weez! Don't look for loopholes or different methods. You've done the seriously hard bit. The 'OMG is that it?' When looking at your 'dinner' you'll have had zero energy, sleep, headaches, withdrawals etc. you've done all that. Stick to the plan and let LL do its magic! Stay on for another 3-4 weeks then reassess. I'm in week 4 now and have to say it feels like second nature now. It's like a routine. It gets easier. Yes, there are times when you feel like you could rampage through McDs, but that soon passes :) .

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Back