Big changes alround -Peppop's food diary

Apologies ladies..... I was going off information given to me by my consultant..... but just checked in the book ..... not the best consultant in the world ... sorry

Aargh. Just reading my book and thinking about going back to work tomorrow. Just had a weeks holiday and all I want is to raid the kitchen. Never thought I was a comfort eater, I know I eat out of boredom but this is a new one :confused:

Hello all,

Just popping on to update my food so far:

Breakfast:
Porridge HE B
Milk HE A
Maple syrup 2 SYNS (2/15)
Frozen berries Free

Coffee Free
Tea Free

Lunch:
Ainsley Harriot Morrocan cous cous 1.5 SYNS (3.5 / 15)
Red pepper Free
Roast chicken Free
Clemintines Free

Laura Thanks for the tip of frozen berries - they were a bit tart but they really woke me up :D bonus!

Feel a bit better today - like having cous cous for my lunch and it keeps my SYNS for later if I'm feeling a bit peckish. Back at work - so that kinda helps too - can't snack LOL

Just another update from me

Tea Free

Dinner:
Pork chops, all fat cut off, sprinkled with spice and fried in Fry Light - Can anyone let me know if I need to syn for the FryLight or is that free?? :help2:
Mashed potatoes made with vegetable stock Free
Spring onions Free
Garden peas Free
Can of diet cream soda Free
Glass of no added sugar diluting juice Free

Think I'll keep my syns for later and have some tinned fruit with a muller toffee yogurt - yummy :)

Yup it says all flavours of Frylight are free, but then it says '1 spray.' Does that mean we're supposed to syn it if we use more than that? And if so, how? Cuz I used way more than one spray on my SW chips tonight!

Well done, Peppop, food diary looks like you're doing great!

To be fair - I spray much more than that because things will stick with just one spray! But I'm still pretty sure it's free regardless because it's less than one calorie per spray!

It's free, use as much as you like!! It would take a lot of sprays to make a syn!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys. I tell OH he doesn't need to count them anymore when he's cooking. He'll be sooooo pleased.
Thanks for all your comments too. I feel as if I'm getting somewhere this time. My brain seems to be engaged IYKWIM and I can see myself getting to my target weight which I never have before :)

Hi there, just popping on for another update ...

B: Porridge HEB
Milk HEA
Frozen Berries Free
Maple syrup 2 SYNS (2/15)

Tea Free
Coffee Free

L: Ainsley Harriott Moroccan cous cous 1.5 SYNS (3.5/15)
Chopped red peppers Free
Roast chicken Free
Clemintines Free

Water

Yes I am a creature of habit when it comes to my breakfasts and lunches. Might need to check out the what's for breakfast/lunch threads for some more ideas.
Had a wee cheeky stand on the scales this morning - saying nothing but it's looking good for my weigh in tomorrow ;)

Updating:
Dinner:
Home made soup - just veg and stock cubes Free
Home made burgers - extra lean mince Free
Roasted veg with smoked paprika and fry light Free
SW Chips Free
Can of diet cream soda Free
Tea Free

Joined the March challenge and going for 7lbs to spur me on cos I have a feeling it could get messy near the end of the month.

Another update :
Muller yoghurt Free
Packet of crisps 8.5 syns (12/15)

Willpower dropped slightly with the crisps but I'm still within my syns so all good

Better update for today.
Breakfast
Porridge HEB
Milk HEA
Maple syrup 2 SYNS ( 2 / 15 )

Lunch
Layer chicken and bacon salad with mayonnaise 2 SYNS ( 4/15)
7up zero free

Tea free
Coffee free

Toast 6 SYNS ( 10/15)
Scrapping of butter 4 syns ( 14 / 15 )

Got a feeling this is going to be a high syn day cos I don't get my dinner till later

On the plus side. Lost 1lb so thats me down to 11s 13.75. Yes I know I'm counting the 1/4 lb cos I can't remember the last time I was in the 11 stone club :D

Back