Big changes alround -Peppop's food diary

Better update for today.
Breakfast
Porridge HEB
Milk HEA
Maple syrup 2 SYNS ( 2 / 15 )

Lunch
Layer chicken and bacon salad with mayonnaise 2 SYNS ( 4/15)
7up zero free

Tea free
Coffee free

Toast 6 SYNS ( 10/15)
Scrapping of butter 4 syns ( 14 / 15 )

Got a feeling this is going to be a high syn day cos I don't get my dinner till later

On the plus side. Lost 1lb so thats me down to 11s 13.75. Yes I know I'm counting the 1/4 lb cos I can't remember the last time I was in the 11 stone club :D
Brilliant.... it's great when you move down one xx

Just having a wee think ... supposed to be studying but hey ho ... I've lost just a smidge over 10lbs so ...
1. Get to 12.5 stone. DONE
2. Lose 1/2 stone. DONE
3. Get down to 11 stone bracket DONE
4. Lose 1 stone

I'll think of the rest to get me tp my target. If I break it down into little chunks it seems a lot easier. Right back to the books.

Oh but first dinner
Pasta with tomato and marscapone sauce. SYNStastic aargh but I knew it would happen. Wednesday dinner is always rubbish cos of OHs shifts. But at least I've got til next Wednesday morning to burn it off ;)

Subscribing :)

Lunch
Roll and banana. I'll need to syn this later. Don't have my book with me. I could look on my phone but it's a bit of a faff.
Muller yoghurt Free
Water
Tea

Having major computer issues in work today and I'm alternating between bored and stressed. Two of my triggers. If you see me heading to the sweet drawer will you please yell at me to get back to my desk

I think someone is trying to tempt me - I placed a stationery order and they are sending not one but two boxes of chocolates with it as a thank you. Aargh I WILL not eat them LOL. Why didn't they do that when I didn't care? Someone must have a sweetie voodoo doll with my name on it :what:
Anyhoo resisted today which was good.

As for dinner cheesy pasta 4.5 syns
Still need to check my lunch but I'm about to hit the books so I'll check later when I go on the pc

Laura these things are definitely sent to try us. Hope you have a lovely stress free evening

Well done on keeping away from the choccie xx

Oh, that's irritating!!!

I've had a very stress free evening its been good. hope yours has too.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oops went a bit awol yesterday

Breakfast
Porridge HEB
Milk HEA
Maple syrup 2 SYNS ( 2 / 15 )

Lunch
Pasta salad with chicken and bacon
Not even gonna bother synning this one. You'll see why in a minute

Dinner
Butter chicken curry with rice

Think I can safely say that I blew my syns yesterday but it has been a horrendous week and didn't have time to get shopping in for dinner last night so the takeaway menu mysteriously flew out the drawer and into my hand :rolleyes:

Just going to draw a line under it and get back to normal today. Need to get shopping in then get back to my studying to get my assignment finished for Wednesday. Stressed me ... never :eek:

Oh and another thing while I'm here ...
I haven't been to my class for two weeks now and so far I've had a phone call and a text message from my consultant basically asking where I've been. This morning I got a letter from her. Is this normal?
I don't like being hounded like that so makes me even more sure of my decision not to go back to my class.

I think head office are getting stricter with people just taking weeks off and things, I'm sure your consultant is trying to be helpful if you need it. Have never heard of them writing to you tho...

I share your pain on assignment writing, I've been doing it for months, yet suddenly my deadline is looming nearer than ever... I keep saying no to doing fun stuff because I'm writing my assignment, but I am too good at procrastinating, hence why I'm still bloody doing it!!

xx

I haven't been to my class for two weeks now and so far I've had a phone call and a text message from my consultant basically asking where I've been. This morning I got a letter from her. Is this normal?
I don't like being hounded like that so makes me even more sure of my decision not to go back to my class.

Hi honey....

sorry your consultant is making you uncomfortable.... I don't know if that is normal but it is a bit intense.... the thing is the consultants pay their bills by keeping people in their group, so I can understand why they can get overly 'helpful' .....

Don't worry about having a blip.... it happens... just proves you are human xx

Eep! That would make me uncomfortable too.
Our group is small and everyone seems quite 'in the know' about how absences, etc work, so we all kind of let each other know if we won't be coming. That said, there have been several peeps that have come and gone since I started, and I've never heard of anyone feeling 'hounded' about missing a couple evenings!

Can I ask what you're other reasons are for leaving? I've thought about it too, for financial reasons, but am I bit worried I'd totally lose the plot!

I share your pain on assignment writing, I've been doing it for months, yet suddenly my deadline is looming nearer than ever... I keep saying no to doing fun stuff because I'm writing my assignment, but I am too good at procrastinating, hence why I'm still bloody doing it!!

xx

I completely understand how you feel. I have between 2 and 3 a month and just seem to be constantly chasing my tail. Got an exam in June and can't help thinking am I going to have any time to revise at this rate. On the plus side ... I forget to eat when I am locked away with my nose in a book :rolleyes:

BCP I can appreciate she has to pay her bills and she needs to keep up her numbers but even if I hadn't already made the decision not to go back this would have made my mind up for me. Not into that kind of pressure. And besides I've got all of you lovely peeps to chat to now :D

Can I ask what you're other reasons are for leaving? I've thought about it too, for financial reasons, but am I bit worried I'd totally lose the plot!

Hi there. I joined in November but didn't really feel that I was gaining anything useful from going to the meetings. I felt as if every week I went it was the same old same old IYKWIM. And I don't see the point to going every week, paying my £5, getting weighed then leaving. I thought about joining another group but I had a feeling it would be much the same. I looked into joining online and that was when I discovered this site and thought I would get more support and information here. I love the way I can now pop on here when I have the time but I'm still accountable every Wednesday when I step on the scales. Don't want to bad mouth the classes - it just wasn't for me. But I hasten to add I love the ethos of SW and it really works as far as I'm concerned. As for losing the plot ... I started a food diary and that helps keep me in line. It's early days for me but I find I'm getting on better now so I wouldn't be too concerned about stopping going to your class. HTH

Going to bed. I'll update everything tomorrow.
Been reading everyone's threads just no time to reply. Roll on Wednesday.

Back