Binkybonk needs to lose weight SW style....

Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like the lemon bar.

Waves and subscribes! Your diaries look great. I've just started sw, partly to loose weight and also like you to learn healthier eating habits. I look forward to following your progress.

*Waves back*

Thank you so much, I am finding keeping a diary with pictures helps to motivate me as I can look back and see how well I am sticking to plan x

Do you have a diary? X

Hi Binky, what flavour is the yellow alpen bar in your day 10 pics? I dont think ive ever seen those before! Your food pics look great, I'm inspired to start taking shots of my meals now too for my diary :)

Hiya summer,

They are called lemon drizzle and if you don't have them in your life you need them, me and the bf keep fighting over them even though we have choc fudge, summer fruit, apple sultana and cherry bakewell ones in the house too lol x

I will look for your diary, you should try it, It really motivates me to take pictures as it makes me think about what I am eating even more and you can see how well you have done each day x

Attachments

• image-1431934006.jpg
    image-1431934006.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 31
*Waves back*

Thank you so much, I am finding keeping a diary with pictures helps to motivate me as I can look back and see how well I am sticking to plan x

Do you have a diary? X

I do indeed have a diary. Just a food one for now x

SW Wednesday (Day 14)-

B- Apple, Pear, Banana and 2x Alpen light (HeB)
L- 2x Baby bel (4 Syn) and popcorn (5 Syn)
D- Pesto pasta with grated cheese and sunshine vegetables (HeA)
P- Muller and merringue (2.5 Syn)

Total- 11.5 Syn, He A&B, 4 of five a day

Attachments

• image-3201650058.jpg
    image-3201650058.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 26
  • image-3694210652.jpg
    image-3694210652.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 31
SW Week 2
Thursday (Day 8)-

B-Bacon no fat x2, 1x egg in frylight and Plum tomato
L- Pastrami slices, cucumber, carrot and pepper sticks with pickled onions
D- 1 x Linda McCartney rosemary and onion sausage, carrot and swede Mash with peas and brocolli and chicken gravy (1.5 Syn)
P- Curly wurly (6 Syn)
Snack- 2 x Alpen light bar (HeB) 3 x Baby bel light (HeA) popcorn (2.5 Syn)

Total - 9 Syn, 8 of five a day, He A&B

SW diary Friday (Day 9)-

B- Bacon no fat x 2, Egg in frylight x 1, plum tomato and an apple
L- Chilli- Quorn mince, onion, chopped tomato, baked beans, mixed beans, passata with three baby bel light (HeA)
D- Steak no fat, Roasted tomato, pepper and onion in garlic powder on a bed of spinach with balsamic vinegar, SW chips
P- Chopped Pear Snack- Banana and Alpen light x2 (HeB), 2 x slices of ham, popcorn (2.5 Syn) and 1/2 curly wurly (3 Syn)

Total- 5.5 Syns, 9 of five a day, He A&B

SW Saturday (Day 10)-

B- Cup of tea (1/2 Syn) Apple, Banana and 2 x Alpen light bars (HeB)
L- Carrot and Pepper sticks with pastrami x2 and ham x2, Baby bel (2 Syn)
Snack- Ham x 2 slice and egg x2 in frylight
D- Turkey steak, tomato puree and mozzarella (HeA) corn on the cob with small amount of butter (2 Syn) and bag of sunshine vegetable with one spoon of tomato sauce (2 Syn)
P- A Pear, Toffee Mullerlight and one crushed meringue nest (2.5 Syn)

Total - 5.5 Syn, 7 of five a day, He A&B

SW Sunday (Day 11)-

B- Bacon no fat x 3, 1 egg in frylight and baked beans
Snack- Melon chunks and 1x Alpen light (HeB)
L- Ham slices x 3, Baby bel light x 3 (HeA), carrot sticks and 1/2 BBq mugshot (i did not like it)
Snack- Highlights orange hot chocolate while i had my bath (2 Syn)
D- Roast chicken breast, roasted carrot, swede and onion, mixed veg and chicken gravy (2 Syn)
P- Melon chunks, vanilla mullerlight and Merringue (2.5 Syn)
Snack- Popcorn (2.5 Syn)

Total - 9 Syn, 6 of five a day, He A&B

SW Monday (Day 12)-

L- Beef slice x 3, Baby bel light x3, carrot sticks, Pear and an Apple
Snack- Popcorn and HeB biscuits (2.5 Syn)
D- Chicken breast and vegetables x 2 with tomato sauce (2 Syn)
P- Mullerlight and merringue (2.5 Syn)
Snack- popcorn and cadbury highlight (2.5 and 2 Syn)

Total- 11.5 Syn, 5 of five a day, He A&B

SW Tuesday (Day 13)-

B- cup of tea (1 Syn) Apple, Pear, Banana and 2x Alpen light bars
Snack- Highlight orange hot chocolate (2 syn)
L- Subway ham salad with light mayo
Snack- popcorn (2.5 Syn)
D- Scrambled egg with baked beans and cheese (6 Syn)
P- Orange muller (Amazinggggggg)

Total - 15 Syn, He A&B, 7 of five a day

SW Wednesday (Day 14)-

B- Apple, Pear, Banana and 2x Alpen light (HeB)
L- 2x Baby bel (4 Syn) and popcorn (5 Syn)
D- Pesto pasta with grated cheese and sunshine vegetables (HeA)
P- Muller and merringue (2.5 Syn)

Total- 11.5 Syn, He A&B, 4 of five a day

SW Thursday (Day 15)-

B- Cup of tea (1 syn)
L- Carrot and cucumber sticks, pickled onions with pastrami slice x 3 and ham slice x 2
D- Subway ham salad (HeA) (4 Syn)
P- muller and meringue (2.5 syn)
Snack- Alpen light x2 (HeB), popcorn (2.5 Syn), Baby bel light (2 Syn)

Total- 12 Syns, HeA&B, 5 of five a day

What popcorn is 2.5 syns?

Awesome thank you. Will go on a hunt tomorrow x

Awesome thank you. Will go on a hunt tomorrow x

I used to eat salt and vinegar crisps a lot and the popcorn really helps the craving and feels like a snack in the evening but isn't too high in Syns :) my SW consultant checked the syn value on the app thingy for me :D

Fab thanks BinkyBonk. I need to have a high salt diet and finding healthy high salt snacks is proving difficult. But these will help x

You really have got the hang of SW, your food looks amazing :D Are you finding it easier than calorie counting?
I love the low syn popcorn that's around at the minute, tesco do a thai red curry flavour in a bigger bag for 4 syns, I take this to the pictures with me :)

Hope you have a good weekend x

You really have got the hang of SW, your food looks amazing :D Are you finding it easier than calorie counting? I love the low syn popcorn that's around at the minute, tesco do a thai red curry flavour in a bigger bag for 4 syns, I take this to the pictures with me :) Hope you have a good weekend x

Thank you Barb, I am loving the plan and have found it fits In well with my lifestyle, it is much better for me than CC. I think the mindset of CC is eat whatever you want up to your calories then you have to stop, where as SW is making me want and enjoy plenty of healthy foods and naughty treats in moderation, which I seem to be doing and hope to continue for life :)

I am really enjoying popcorn as a low sun version of crisps, I saw a lemon sherbet popcorn today in tesco, thought it sounds a bit weird, I am loving the sainsburys salt and vinegar ones though :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend too x

I agree. I've never done a 'diet' as they're just not sustainable and don't teach good eating habits. With sw I'm eating so much more fruit and veg than I ever have and am actually enjoying cooking.

Off to find the popcorn tomorrow too!

I agree. I've never done a 'diet' as they're just not sustainable and don't teach good eating habits. With sw I'm eating so much more fruit and veg than I ever have and am actually enjoying cooking. Off to find the popcorn tomorrow too!

I am eating more fruit and different types than ever too and feeling really good for it :)

Back