Bournemouth meet - 24th/25th October - with guaranteed sun!!! and Sandy Balls :-)

Could we organise a few hot men please? Just a teeny tiny request from me :D

Hey can I come? Am only half an hour from Bournemouth so easy for me. What happens at these things? Should I bring the child or sort out a babysitter? lol

Cank - I am on CD, but not a hot babe just yet I am afraid - still working on that! lol

Friday night tends to be informal and those staying over may meet up for a drink or 2!!

Saturday morning is normally free to go shopping, recover from Friday night etc! And then we usually meet up in a hotel lounge area or quiet pub on Saturday somewhere from2/3pm. Lots of hugs, chatting, drinking of water or other and that's the afternoon. Then those who are eating go for a meal somewhere and reconvene to do more talking/chatting. Dancing/clubbing is then an option for those who want to party. So something for everyone!!!!

I know!!
Something about a plane and sunshine - I did tell them about KD's guarantee... they weren't convinced

Sunshine, sea, sand .... what more do they want???!!!! KD can even give them piano lessons, Happe will speak spanlish to them (not sure what that is ...but you don't get it in Spain!!), anone else have any talents to amuse Debbies kids??!!

Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and KP
DQ & Cambo
KD
Happe
Francesmag
wannabeminime and Mrs Edz (Wow that'll be a surprise for her!!)

Summerskye (?) plus 1???!!
Karen1972 and Jimster
BG and the lovely lanky Oli!
HelenG
Cankster
Bishbosh

Not sure Stef will - he doesn't really do groups of people. More than likely he will be in the room on the laptop, providing me with exercise as and when required :giggle: :eek:

Nah!!! He'll love us!!! We'll drag him out!!! You can exercise after!!! and mind your bad back!!!!

Hee hee :giggle: He has ME so tends to get a bit 'brain fogged' around lots of people, so if he doesn't come out to play it's not personal.

And he's doing wonders for my back ;)

Hee hee :giggle: He has ME so tends to get a bit 'brain fogged' around lots of people, so if he doesn't come out to play it's not personal.

And he's doing wonders for my back ;)

I have ME too ... so we can sit and compare!!!!

And coming out to play is soooooooo much fun!!! :p:p:p

Lol re back! and to think I suggested TENS machine to you ages ago!!! :eek:

Back