Bournemouth meet - 24th/25th October - with guaranteed sun!!! and Sandy Balls :-)

Ooooooo first Miminins romance!!! WOW that would be great!!!! and a Minimins wedding ..... maybe getting carried away here??!!!

Yes...It is safe to say you are :D

I refuse to paddle on the grounds that I have manky feet :eek:

Thank the lord I am not the only one!! YEY!

I'm still sulking by the way and demand that you all have a thoroughly miserable time! :p:D

Hey guys, just spotted this! Although I live in Southampton now, my parents are near Bournemouth so think I'll come along to this one and stay with them!! So count me in :D yayy!

Hello, just found this!

Could I come too please, even if just for part of the weekend (e.g. a drink on Friday or Saturday)? I'm along the coast in Southampton.

BishBosh, I could give you a lift if you like (but we'll walk in separately as I don't want to ruin your chances with this hot bloke you are about to get married to...LOL). Let me know.

Cheers,

Justin (judders74)

I'm going to see Hot Chip at Southampton Guildhall on 23rd (this doesn't count as a food mention, by the way!)...so could pop down for a drink or two on the 24th?

J

Is there room for one more? I'm thinking of coming, really need to get out my comfort zone.

Will look at train fares etc and see what what..:)

Back