Bowels

Nope absoutley done nothing different! Last week I went for a really long walk and up a really steep hill but I thought if it was that they would be better by now!

I've managed to book an appointment for Wednesdays so hopefully will find out more then!

Oh good luck, hope they'll be able to shed some light on it. Have you tried some ibuprofen? Maybe the long walk plus hill climb strained it if you don't normally walk that far/that vigorously? Maybe a mild anti inflammatory might actually do the trick *totally non-professional advice here of course*

ohhh good thinkin actually, ive got some anti inflammatires at home from when i had my operation - they are quite strong though - so maybe try the ibrufen first and if that doesnt help ill try the others!

Hi Ladies

Am loving this thread as is not something you generally share with everyone!

I haven't been for past week and started taking husks, 2 tab 3 times a day and have had no affect other than slowing down my weight loss.
Weiged on fri and had lost 7lbs and weighed on tue and was only 1lb more. As i started the husks on the sat this is the only thing i had changed.

Any ideas on what i should do? Not sure whether to get some dulcolax or lactulose and senna???

Very jel right now of all of you managing to go lol xx

The slowdown of weightloss might have nothing to do with the husks, our bodies dont lose at a consistent rate and the weight you lose initially is mostly water so it comes off much quicker. I'd give it a bit longer before you decide to make a change.

I used the powdered husks and add a teaspoon to each shake and porridge that I have and its certainly got me 'going'. Its probably every 2 days now compared to wen i first started and did n't 'go' till day 11. Also as said by jael, we don't loose weight at a constant rate so i would hang on a week or so and see what happens x

Thanks for advice ladies am rather confused and didnt take them yesterday. Think I might see what happens over this week and go from there.
Hope I go before next wi as might help lol xx

Ok so took a dulcolax last night and managed to go this afternoon! Still think I could do with going again so might take another pill this eve just to have proper clear out lol x

Hi all
Read the thread and couldn't stop laughing

Been on exante a month and like so many others was rather stuck

After reading bouillon was a good drink to stave off hunger i gave it a go, within half an hour i was trotting to the lil ladies room
Now use it daily
X

Back