Brand New Year 2024 (previous-Christmas Eve 2023🎄)

Hi everyone! Glad things seem to be going well, I'm proud of you all 💖

I've weighed the last two days just to get some idea of whether or not my intake is suitable. Dropped 0.8lb the first day, but no change since yesterday. Otherwise, I'm hoping to try and avoid weighing myself too often. After the initial water weight drops I know my loss will slow down a lot, so I don't want to focus as much on body measurements, and instead prioritise making lifestyle changes with my food choices as longterm consistency really is the key 💖

Good idea @BlueTopaz

I’m Currently eating homemade ice pops with water flavouring. This is to avoid the unbelievable smells coming from the kitchen that the husband is cooking up for the family dinner. This is a regular thing. Can’t wait to eat normal food again but for now I am sticking to my plan.

I think I’ll get on the treadmill tonight and listen to a podcast if there’s time after admin I need to get done. Feel Inspired by all the gym and walks talk.

Well I got my accounts done. Sat with soup (flavoured hot water lol) and TV while I can. Treadmill nooooooooooo. I’m out of my favourite Cambridge diet food so need to stay strong the next two days till I collect the next fortnightly stash. Can’t wait.

Hope everyone has had a great day today and on track xx

TMI alert……

Good morning,
I think my losses are slow because I’m constipated. Tends to happen on very low calorie diets and I’m drinking lots of water.
Doesn’t anyone have suggestions for more natural solutions (or a daily one) rather than Senokot & Dulcolax which I find harsh and only work short term.

Thanks x

TMI alert……

Good morning,
I think my losses are slow because I’m constipated. Tends to happen on very low calorie diets and I’m drinking lots of water.
Doesn’t anyone have suggestions for more natural solutions (or a daily one) rather than Senokot & Dulcolax which I find harsh and only work short term.

Thanks x
Two gentler alternatives to laxatives that will hopefully help:

Try megadosing vitamin C

Black coffee with ginger and cinnamon

I'm not familiar with the diet you're following but if you can have fruit/veg I'd aim for 8-10 portions a day. That can help get you moving again x

Thanks lovely. I can’t add anything off the meal replacement plan I’m on. All nutrients and vitamins are included in each meal. I do have coffee altho can’t add to it. Hmmmmmm. Extra Vitamin C might work tho 🙏🏻 thank you xxxx

Thanks lovely. I can’t add anything off the meal replacement plan I’m on. All nutrients and vitamins are included in each meal. I do have coffee altho can’t add to it. Hmmmmmm. Extra Vitamin C might work tho 🙏🏻 thank you xxxx
I hope the vitamin C works! A sprinkle of cinnamon and ginger will only add 3 calories max to your coffee but hopefully you won't need them 🤞💖💖

Ahh, constipation is the pits. I’d say the same as @BlueTopaz the vit c and strong black coffee. Also, though, in the laxative aisle, and gentle, is good old fashioned Epsom salts in water. 2-4tsp in a glass of water.

I have a non scale victory today - bought a lovely top in a charity shop a few months ago, tried it on once home and definitely too tight and bulgy to wear…tried it on today to see if there was any improvement and it fits absolutely fine! So even if scales aren’t going down, I am.

Wowzers I’m tired today. Haven’t been tired like this in ages. A very lazy day today. Needed it. Def feel the weight loss today. Feel better in my jeans and it’s nice not having to see 5 chins anymore when I’m doing my make up. Can’t imagine how much better I’ll feel when I drop more weight. It’s amazing the difference each stone makes.

Back