Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

DAY 7.

Really hoping the dinner @ friends last night hasn't damaged my week.

Today was a good day.

Breakfast: 35g Porridge (HEB),Raspberries, Blackberries, Fat Free Nat Yog, 250ml SS Milk.

Lunch: 2 x Eggs Scrambled, Baked Beans, 28g Cheddar Cheese HEA,

Dinner: NO OIL used in today's dinner.
Venison, Green beans,,Onions all done in Pressure Cooker with Rice , 50 g Philadelphia Cheese (HEA).

Snacks: 2 x Rich Tea (4Syns), 2 x Weetabix (HEB)

Total: 2 x HEB, 3 x HEA, 4 SYNS

DRINKS: All week I've been drinking, Water, Tea, Hot water with lemon and the odd sugar free robinson squash

TOMORROW IS WI.....nervous....excited...hope hard work shows

Last edited:
First Weigh In.

6.8l LOSS.

Really wasnt expecting that...

SO happy...Bring on week two

My min goal of 2 stone by Easter seems closer:D

First Weigh In.

6.8l LOSS.

Really wasnt expecting that...

SO happy...Bring on week two

My min goal of 2 stone by Easter seems closer:D

Wow that's fab well done!

WEEK 2

DAY 8

Still buzzing from my first weigh in....sooo HAPPY

Today has been good.

Breakfast: 35g Porridge (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA), Blackberries, WW Yogurt(3SYNS)

Lunch: Leftovers from yesterday dinner. 75 Philadelphia cheese (HEA)

Dinner:Couscous, Roast chicken, Cauliflower, Peas, Onion, Tomato, Oil (1SYN), Nandos hot sauce (2SYNS)

Snacks: 2 x Weetabix, 3x Rich Tea biscuits (6SYNS)

Total: 2xHEA, 2xHEB, 12 SYNS

Amazing first loss, well done!!!!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feels great....makes the journey to lose 2stone by Easter lots of steps closer :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

DAY 9

Breakfast: 35g Porridge (HEB), Blackberries,Kiwi, Fat free natural yogurt, 250ml SS Milk(HEA)

Lunch: 2 x Eggs scrambled,Rice and Peas (mini portion), Baked Beans, 28g Emmental Cheese(HEA)

Dinner: Red lentil rice, Pork, Tomatoes, Onions, Olive Oil tsp (2syns)

Snacks: Ryvita (HEB), 100g Cottage cheese (0.5SYNS), 1 x Digestive biscuit (3.5 Syns)

Total: 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 6SYNS (maybe more to come)

Today was a good day food wise, I think I've got the hang of it. However didn't get any sleep last night and it was because of LO. She was fast asleep and i was wide awake. I am not a day time napper so looking forward to going to bed tonight

such a brilliant loss on your first week you will soon be in the 12s :) Ive got 5 1/2 weeks til due date & then hopefully this will be my year to get to target & hopefully a stone loss after birth will be a good start for me fingers crossed x

such a brilliant loss on your first week you will soon be in the 12s :) Ive got 5 1/2 weeks til due date & then hopefully this will be my year to get to target & hopefully a stone loss after birth will be a good start for me fingers crossed x

Oh bless ya...not long to go. You must be so excited :). Is this baby No 1?

How did you find doing SW while expecting?

DAY 10:

Another good day.

Breakfast: 2 x (Weetabix HEB), 250ml SS Milk, Fat free berry Yogurt (3SYNS), Banana

Lunch: Leftover Lentil Rice, 2 x Ryvita, 100g Cottage Cheese (0.5 SYNS)

Dinner, Cod, Chips, Peas, Philadelphia Cheese, 1 tsp Olive Oil (2SYNS)

Snacks: 1 x Rich tea biscuit (2SYNS), 1 x Digestive (3.5 SYNS)

Total: 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 11 SYNS

If anyone reading my diary has any tips or thinks i could be doing anything thing different to help with my loss all comments truly welcome

I think we should all be taking tips from you ,you are doing fab :) Baby no 4 for me & a massive weight gain last time has made me be careful what I eat this time plus the fact my youngest is 19 months keeps me on my toes.Still have weekends off & have tendency to binge eat :( but ive gained 10lb so far instead of nearly 5 stone so would recommend sw to anyone that's pregnant! Hoping to breast feed too which will give me extra healthy extras :) xx

I think we should all be taking tips from you ,you are doing fab :) Baby no 4 for me & a massive weight gain last time has made me be careful what I eat this time plus the fact my youngest is 19 months keeps me on my toes.Still have weekends off & have tendency to binge eat :( but ive gained 10lb so far instead of nearly 5 stone so would recommend sw to anyone that's pregnant! Hoping to breast feed too which will give me extra healthy extras :) xx

Only 10lbs! Thats really good wish i had done SW when i was pregnant.

Breastfeeding is an amazing thing...hope you get to do it :)

Doing SW with a 19 months old and being pregnant yuor a STAR....Go GIRL!

DAY 11

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA), Banana, Fat Free berry yogurt (3.5 SYNYS)

Lunch: Baked Beans, 2 x Eggs scrambled, 28g Emmental Cheese (HEA), 2 x Ryvita (HEB)

Dinner: Sea Bass, Rice, Blackeyed beans, Carrots, Onions, 1tsp Olive Oil (2SYNS)

Snacks: Kellogs Cereal Bars (4.5 SYNS)

Total 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 10 SYNS

Diary is looking really good today!! Stick with it and you'll get a cracking loss next week xx

Thankyou! I really hope so. This week I've been enjoying more of my syns hope that doesn't affect my weight loss

It's good that you're using more of them, your losses will eventually slow down and the first thing you'll look at is how to boost them again either by lowering syns or doing more exercise.

If you're not using all your syns then you have nothing to lower. This way you'll be able to have less without depriving yourself.

DAY 12

Looking at my diary today questioning if ive eaten to much dairy....hmmmmm...

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA), Banana, WW Yogurt (3.5 SYNS)

Lunch. Leftovers from dinner last night
Rice, Black Eyed beans, Sea Bass, 1 SYN for Oil

Snack: 3 x Ryvita thins (HEB), 100g Cottage cheese (0.5 SYN)

Dinner: Tuna Pasta bake: Peppers, Courgettes, Carrots, Passatta, Spices, Emmental cheese dbl (2 x HEA) Tuna in olive oil (2 SYNS)

Snack: 2 x Kiwi, 1 Pear....still to enjoy.

If i have a moment tomorrow thinking to make the SW Ferrero Rocher....which i can enjoy instead of my biscuits as they are less SYNS..

Total: 3 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 7SYNS

I think you are doing great! You have inspired me to get my act together & focus on getting healthy for my daughters.

SW encourage breastfeeding mums to have more dairy for the calcium. Also there has been studies that low fat dairy products can help you have a slimmer waist!

Keep up the good work!!

I think you are doing great! You have inspired me to get my act together & focus on getting healthy for my daughters.

SW encourage breastfeeding mums to have more dairy for the calcium. Also there has been studies that low fat dairy products can help you have a slimmer waist!

Keep up the good work!!

Thank you Ladybirds!

I truly trying my best to stick to plan and to be honest SW doesn't feel like a diet....

Thanks for the reassures on the diary...was worried I was consuming to much.

Have you got a diary I can follow?

Perfect on the diary front, 5 healthy extras are recommended with the majority being dairy for calcium so 3 x A and 2 x B which is exactly what you've done

Xx

Back