Breastfeeding::Doing it at home : In Switzerland

DAY 13

another good day cant complain..

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabiy (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA), WW Yogurt (3.5 SYNS)

Lunch: Leftover Tuna Pasta from last nights dinner (1 SYNS) for olive oil in tuna
2x Laughing cow dairylea (4 SYNS)

Dinner: Cottage Pie: Beef mince, Passata, Onions, Garlic, Courgettes, Peas, Peppers, Green beans.
Mash made with potatoes and sweet potatoes; mashed with fat free nat yogurt.
56g Ememntal cheese (HEA)

Snacks: 2 x Kiwi, 1 x Weetabix

Total: 3 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 8.5 SYNS

Just one more day to weigh in hoping for a 2lb loss

DAY 14

Wow! Ive been doing this for two weeks now....definitely not a diet...just a change of lifestyle...It still takes determination and planning and thinking.

Oh Thursday I normally meet with a group of ladies from church...it took a lot to say "No" to a slice of coffee and walnut cake but was so proud of myself.

Tomorrow is WI looking forward to see if another week on plan has worked...

Looking to introduce exercise next week. Any recommendation of exercise that i can find on youtube?

Breakfast: 35g Oats Porridge (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA), Raspberries, WW Yogurt (3.5 Syns)

I think weight watchers yogurts are free but I've been syn them....Anyone know?

Lunch: Tuna Pasta bake leftovers from Friday night....no wasting food (1 syn for tuna in olive oil), 28g Emmental Cheese (HEA)

Dinner: Egg Fried Rice with Peas. Venison stir fried in cabbage, courgettes, carrots, peppers, onion, garlic, soya sauce. oil (2 SYNS)

Snacks: 2 x weetabix, banana

total: 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 6.5 SYNS

forgot to say last night i made the ferrero rocher...

2 x weetabix
2 tbsp golden syrup
6 tbsp nutella

Recipe should make 24 balls each 1.5 syns...

Well mine made 14 square...hehe

This was down to the fact i dint have low cal chocolate powder to roll them up in.... doing them in squares was okay just didn't used the right container to be able to cut in equal portions.

So over estimating and calling each square 3 syns...

I had one this evening...and was yummy...defo worth a try for those with a sweet tooth...

Just weighed in and its -1.6lbs

Not quite the 2lb a week target. However I am glad the pounds are falling off.

2 weeks on SW and Ive lost 8.4lbs...feeling great:D. This weeks loss has me out of the 13's and I am now in the 12's:D:D

As i enter week 3 I will be introducing exercise. Nothing long as i have lil one and need to slowly raise my fitness level.

I found a 10 min workout on youtube...did it this morning when lil one had a 20 min snooze and boy....I am sooo unfit. Ill add the link below for anyone wanting to give it a go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZp4UqTVqXs

Bring on WEEK 3 :D

HERE WE GO WEEK 3

DAY 15

Breakfast: 35g Porridge (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA), Raspberries, WW Yogurt (which i now know is freeeee )

Lunch: Leftovers from Sunday dinner: 2 Syns for oil used

Dinner: Spag Bol (had done extra batch when i made cottage pie on Thursday and froze), 75g Philadelphia Cheese (HEA)

Snacks: 2 x Weetabix (HEB), 1 x Digestive (3.5 SYNS)

Total: 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 5.5 SYNS

Today also did my 10 min Cardio...

Also looking into going swimming on Saturdays for an hour and hubby can watch lil one...

Well done on another loss! You are doing great.

I don't have an online food diary yet, will need to start one. I weigh in on Friday morning and can only hope I can do as well as you.

Will need to try the Ferraro Rocher balls, my sweet tooth lets me down every time (that and the lack of sleep drives me to chocolate!)

Here's to a good week 3!

congrats on getting into the 12s,always a good feeling getting into the next stone bracket you are doing so well :)

Hi All, I'm an EBF mummy too and doing SW from home, my DD is 8 weeks old and so far I've managed to lose 3lb, not massive losses but I'm hoping it'll pick up!! :) x

Hi All, I'm an EBF mummy too and doing SW from home, my DD is 8 weeks old and so far I've managed to lose 3lb, not massive losses but I'm hoping it'll pick up!! :) x

Hi BungleBear!

Congratulation on lil one.

Congratulations to you for doing SW so early after having lil one too.

3lb is an amazing loss....keep it up.

How are you finding it together with keeping up with LO?

How much are you looking to lose too?

DAY 16

Today hasn't been sooo good....still stuck to plan but i am overly tired. I guess keeping up with LO has just suddenly hit me.

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (HEB), 250ml SS Milk (HEA), Banana, WW fruit Yogurt

Lunch: Baked beans, 1 x Egg Scrambled, 28g Cheddar cheese (HEA)

Snack: Ryvita (HEB), 100g Cottage cheese (0.5 Syns)

Dinner: Roast chicken, Homemade chips, cabbage, peas, oil (1 syn), Nandos Sauce ( 2 syns)

Evening snack: SW Ferrero Roche....yummy..... I over indulged today i will say 10syns :-( ...they are sooo yummy. Next time i will only make a small batch less indulging....but i guess they are better than chocolate chocolate....

Total: 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 14 syns

DAY 17

Feeling a lot better today not like yesterday.

Breakfast: 35g porridge (HEB),250ml SS Milk (HEA), Raspberries, Banana

Lunch:60g pasta, peas, 100g cottage cheese (0.5 syns)

Dinner: Salmon, green beans, coconut rice (5syns) used half a can of low fat coconut milk.

Snack: Ryvita (HEB),Philadelphia cheese (HEA)

Total: 2x HEA, 2 x HEB, 7sysns

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey.

Glad to hear you're feeling better today!!!

Diary looks good, how comes you're weighing your pasta?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you.

I am weighing as per the packs serving. Normally I just pour based on sight and belly.Thought its must be stated on the pack for a reason so going to give it s go.

I do love my carbs so thought this is a good start to getting my portions under control.

Oh interesting!! I do the same (pour for how hungry I am) and probably pour too much!!

How are you finding the recommended portions? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The portion worked great and i guess if its not enough we should be increasing the veg amount.

Also noticed that different pasta has different recommended amounts.

Give it a try :)

Hi BungleBear! Congratulation on lil one. Congratulations to you for doing SW so early after having lil one too. 3lb is an amazing loss....keep it up. How are you finding it together with keeping up with LO? How much are you looking to lose too?

Hi DoingItRight, thankyou :) im trying to keep it up, it's not easy when you're sleep deprived and all you want is a sweet fix to pick you up!! I'm looking to lose 4st so have a fair way to go but a taking each day as it comes x

Thank you. I am weighing as per the packs serving. Normally I just pour based on sight and belly.Thought its must be stated on the pack for a reason so going to give it s go. I do love my carbs so thought this is a good start to getting my portions under control. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
I'm that same, sometimes I make to much and think 'what the heck I'll eat it all' and feel awfully bloated afterwards.. Oops! So I need to work on my potion control also!

Hi DoingItRight, thankyou :) im trying to keep it up, it's not easy when you're sleep deprived and all you want is a sweet fix to pick you up!! I'm looking to lose 4st so have a fair way to go but a taking each day as it comes x

Have you given the SW Ferrero Roche a try?

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422560507.331041.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422560526.587583.jpg

Forgot to get a picture of breakfast.

DAY 18

Breakfast: 35g Oats (HEB), 250ml SS Milk, Raspberries, WW Yogurt

Lunch: 60g Pasta, Green beans, 100g Cottage cheese (0.5 syns)

Dinner: Brown Rice, Pork, Coconut red lentils
1 syn oil, 5 syns low fat coconut milk.

Snacks: 2x Weetabix, 250ml SS Milk (still to enjoy)

Total: 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 7 Syns

Back