Total Solution Brendan's Diary

Hi Brendan and welcome to the forum. Hope you're still going strong.

Super loss, well done!

Sorry not updated for a while, not really been much to add. I've taken well to the shakes, even diversifying in flavours so I'm finding it nice and easy to stick to.
I think I find it fairly easy to switch into "diet mode" - I did it with WW when I stuck to my points allowance literally every day for a year. Now I've been on exante nearly two weeks I feel like food isn't something I think about anymore, even when it's being cooked nearby.
My next weigh in is tomorrow so I'll report back, hopefully with good news!

My girlfriend lost 3lbs in her second week which she's very happy with given that the second week is often low. Her goal is to shift 3st before the end of May so that she can be at the right size for her wedding dress.

Look forward to seeing a loss tomorrow and well done to your girlfriend :)

Well done on your weight losses so far, look forward to seeing your loss tomorrow!

Thanks! Hoping for a good loss tomorrow to motivate me to keep going til at least the end of the month!
How does everyone cope with the fourth week where you have to introduce 201 calories of food per day?

I am only on day 6 week one of TS so not had to face that yet. I love reading the diaries they are full of inspiration and a fantastic support network at our finger tips here. I am sure someone can help you with the fourth week and what they do, just not me yet :) I can't wait to get to week 4!!

I'm thinking just 201 calories of spiced chicken a day would go down nicely. No nasty carbs so I'll stay in ketosis!

I really enjoyed week 4, I dropped my evening meal pouch(i know you don't get all the V&M) that gave me 400 Cal & 20g of carbs to make a meal with. It just gave me some different meals which I needed as I was getting very bored with the exante selection.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Good news! Weighed in last night at 13st10lbs so a solid 5lbs loss in my second week.
Very happy :)

Good loss Brendan, well done.

Thanks! I'm much more diversified with the shakes now. I can't stand banana and chocolate isn't my favourite but I enjoy all the others which gives me a nice variety to drink over each week :)

Hi Brendan. Hope you're still going dtrong!

Yeah, still sticking to it thanks! Not sure what my weight loss will be this week but I'll find out tomorrow evening.
My gf lost another 3lbs this week and is now into her +201 calories week. Last night she had a huge bowl of salad with a bit of cheese in it which she very much enjoyed :)

I'm wondering what I can do at this stage to really boost my weight loss. So far I haven't been doing any exercise so I'm wondering if that might help. Also I tend to have my products at 12pm, 4pm and 8pm so I'm wondering if starting earlier might help. Any suggestions?

Weighed in last night and have lost another 4lbs. Hopefully my number won't keep getting smaller every week!
Into my fourth week now so adding the 201 calories. Trying to avoid carbs so I stay in ketosis so I had a lovely steak for lunch today :)

Well done Brendan. Enjoy your food week.

Thanks! It'd be nice to incorporate some veg into the food week as well but everything seems to have carbs and/or sugar in it. Seems like it's best to just stick with meat since there's definitely no carbs in there.

Back