Total Solution Brendan's Diary

Just had chicken for lunch and wow! It's amazing what three weeks without real food can do for your appreciation of the most simple foods :)

Wow! Had a good dig around on the shelves at Tesco today and I'm amazed at the difference in calories for steak. The one I had the other day was about 180 calories per 100g whereas the one I've found today is only 150. Couldn't believe it!

Although I'm enjoying a little bit of meat in my diet this week, I do wonder how it's affecting my weight loss. Looking forward to getting back just the three products a day next week :)

Well done on choosing healthy options Brendan. That's an important part of the diet.

Just found your diary, you are doing fab! The idea of introducing food terrifies me, if I ever make it that long without it! Enjoy your steak

Thanks, it's definitely shaken things up a little bit introducing food. It's quite a nice change after solely eating products and my gf seems to be really enjoying herself eating huge bowls of salad (I hate salad so it's meat all the way for me!) but my main concern is not losing any weight this week. I guess I'll just have to see when Tuesday rolls around :)

Properly hungry this morning. Fortunately remedied by a pint of water and a caramel shake :)

Thanks :) This being my food week, I've been slow cooking some low fat beef since about 10am to have for lunch at 1pm. Should be very tasty!

You're doing really well - the beef sounds gorgeous, enjoy!

Enjoy your beef Brendan, sounds lovely I can smell it all the way over here :drool: .

Hmm, it was okay but actually tasted quite bland compared to doing on the George Foreman like I did yesterday. I'm a useless cook so I've no idea why :)

Gf weighed in this morning but sadly didn't lose anything this week. She's hoping for a big loss next week!

Good thinking! My goals aren't quite as long term as my girlfriend's but I'll certainly suggest it to her :)

Good thinking! My goals aren't quite as long term as my girlfriend's but I'll certainly suggest it to her :)

Does she have a lot to lose?

If so, then she well might find a monthly goal easier to work with

.....I have 11st to lose, so know this is going to take at least a year, and breaking it down into monthly chunks seems much more manageable :)

She's not really set an end goal yet but it'd be nice to see her down into her healthy weight range. Possibly another 7 or 8 stone to that point. That said, she's planning on having lost another 3 or 4 stone before we get married in July (fitting into her dress depends on it!) so she needs to keep more of an eye on her weight just for that :)

Hi Brendan. Your weight losses look good. I'm sure your girlfriend will fit into her wedding dress in July with the help of exante!

Last night we started a ballroom/latin dance class in preparation for our first dance. We had a great time and more importantly, burnt some calories :)

...and so ends the food week!

I'll be weighing in later to see how it's affected things and I'll post the results as soon as I can.
It's been nice having some chicken for lunch and it's enabled me to start on my Exante products earlier in the day.

It's my girlfriend's birthday in a week so we're going out for food. I'm a little concerned about how that will affect my diet although we are going to Bem Brazil so it'll be possible for me to enjoy the various different meats and therefore stick purely with protein rather than putting any nasty cards into my body!

Love the dancing Brendan. Fun way to get a bit of exercise. Meats are a good choice. I have a couple of meals booked next week & one is a set menu with not a lot of non-carb options which is a shame .

Back