Bring it on.....

Well done cookie im just 85kg so we can have a little race i want to get to 70kg.

Thanks everyone!

Spyro, I am deffo up for the challange....you have laid down the gauntlet now!!!

I can't believe I have spent the last hour on here. I have an assignment due in tom that I haven't started writing yet...gulp!

Anyway, I must really sign off now and stop avoiding the work else I will be up all night.

Wish me luck as its also weigh in tom.....

Hellooooo,
Well it doesn't seem very long since my last post....the nights are so short!

Anyway it was weigh in this morning and its a 4.5lb loss today - the scales are starting to work with me again....at last!

I think that water intake has been my big problem - when that goes up the weight goes down - i must keep up the water, but it is quite hard when you are out and about.

I haven't got down to my assignmnet yet....note I wake up early to get it done and I end up straight on here :sigh:

well done cookie thats great keep that water coming

Yay - fantastic loss, well done

Now, go and do some blimmin work ;)

xxx

Confessions of a Cookie Monster....

Hey all,
I am afraid to say things ain't been too pretty this eve....

It was my little bros birthday, I had lots of family over, the first time I have seen some in ages and to cut a long story short good-cookie and bad-cookie had a mammoth battle and in the end bad-cookie won :rolleyes:

so I am feeling very dissapointed and ashhamed of myself, I had managed to keep bad-cookie under control for so long that it was quite a shock to the system!

I am going to have to draw a massive line under the birthday cake, spring rolls, olive bread, mini-milk and ferrero Roche- I am stunned at how much damage can one cookie monster do in one evening!!

Anyway, it has to be straight back on board tom...roll on ketosis.... :sigh:

Ooohh cookie me too. Im disgusted to say i cant believe how much i have eaten i just havnt stopped picking. Tomorrows a new day for us both.

I am pleased to report I have been a good girl today and gonna do good tom I hope as I have a planned day off on Tuesday - eeeeeek!
Hope everyone else is doin ok
xxxx

Hellooo folks,
well, I'm well and truly back on track, but am not too hopeful about toms weigh in.

I am feeling a little sorry for myself as I have a horribly infected thumb *tmi alert* it is painful, throbbing and double the size of my other thumb. I have been squeezing lovely greeny puss out of it for the past two days but it is still hauoooge! I got a splinter in it almost 2 weeks ago...,I think I may have to get some anti-biotics.....grrrrr.

I am also a tad frustrated as just as I have got back into the swing of things I have a wedding that I have to go to on Friday. I really hope there will be a low varnish option to eat....

Anyway, enough moaning
xx

I have been squeezing lovely greeny puss out of it for the past two days but it is still hauoooge! I got a splinter in it almost 2 weeks ago...,I think I may have to get some anti-biotics.....grrrrr.

Anyway, enough moaning
xx

On the plus side - that's gotta put you off your food ;)

Hope you feel better soon and that there are healthy garnishes at said wedding

xxxx

ooh sorry to hear about your thumb you should defo go to the docs hope it gets better soon and glad your back on track im on day 2 too.

Cheers guys!

Just read back my other post 'A low varnish option'.....lol..... Yeah it has really got to the stage where I am chugging back the varnish.....maybe it will strip my inards of some fat!!!!

You have got to love the auto correct on the iPod!!

Well, alas it is a 1/2lb gain this week - I only have myself to blame, but as soon as this blimmin wedding is over I'm gonna be rockin it 100%!!

On another more positive note, the finger is feeling a little better this morn. It doesn't feel as though it is about to explode and can touch it without too much pain - I think my usual mix of mad herbal alternatives is starting to work ( olive leaf and echinnacea works like an anti-biotic). Maybe I can avoid a trip to the quack.....
Xxxxxx

Glad your finger is better!!

1/2 lb? Nowt that a trip to the loo won't sort out ;). You'll soon get rid of that

xxxx

Back