brit's 2013 slimming world + fitbit diary :D - time to get skinny!!!!!

how do you make them?? just onions and balsamic??

well woke up this morning and i feeel finnnnneee!!! Cant even tell i drank a WHOLE bottle of wine last night (oops) but then i checked the label and its only 9%!!!! no wonder!!!!

Off to asda to buy some fry light today and then hopefully date night will finally happen today. Very pleased with myself of not getting a pizza last night so many times i was on that just eat and hungry house looking. GO ME haha

been looking at holidaying in france this year instead of spain but theres just so many holidays i cant be bothered... need to pass the baton to my mother :D

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :D xx

Yep just fry onions in frylight for a few mins then add a few splashes of balsamic vinegar and fry a couple mins more! soooo goood! Glad you feeling ok this morning hun, at least you will be fresh as a daisy for your date! xxxx

I might need to try those onions as well Lynne I love fried onions!

Hope your date works out tonight Brittany :) we'll be wanting ALL the details ya know. OK well maybe not all, but most of the details will do ;)

hi girls!!!
well date went ok, really like him, but thinking im coming across as too strong. Im not usually like this but hey ho we will see... the dog seemed to like me so thats all good haha :D

food wise since thursday my diet has been atrocious!!!! im going to pull it back today and hope for a sts on thursday. I checked the scales today and i have 3lb to lose by thursday... doable?? im going to head off to the gym today (im forcing myself to go) need to go and buy some earphones first and thats whats stopping me from making an effort.

Tried the chickpea dahl loaf yday and it was lovely very filling. Bit dry so i had to have some sauce with it but apart from that it was nice :)

hope everyone is having a nice monday. Very disappointed with the supermoon last night and where i was it was just normal size... had bigged it up all weekend aswell haha

xx

hi girls!!!
well date went ok, really like him, but thinking im coming across as too strong. Im not usually like this but hey ho we will see... the dog seemed to like me so thats all good haha :D

food wise since thursday my diet has been atrocious!!!! im going to pull it back today and hope for a sts on thursday. I checked the scales today and i have 3lb to lose by thursday... doable?? im going to head off to the gym today (im forcing myself to go) need to go and buy some earphones first and thats whats stopping me from making an effort.

Tried the chickpea dahl loaf yday and it was lovely very filling. Bit dry so i had to have some sauce with it but apart from that it was nice :)

hope everyone is having a nice monday. Very disappointed with the supermoon last night and where i was it was just normal size... had bigged it up all weekend aswell haha

xx

Glad your date went well hun! sounds like you had a good weekend! i've still to try that curry loaf thing... must get ingredients lol xxxx

hey girls monday has been good :D
dyed my hair and booked a holiday to spain which is exactly 58 days away. Im going to be naughty tonight and then have exactly 57 days to get on it. i am hoping to lose 10-12lbs and 3-4inches off my body.

Going to start a blog so when ive done it ill put the link up :D

its time!!!! :D

no date planned as of yet but im working on it...

HAAAA wait and hear this.... the man who brought my pizza tonight has texted me saying im the most attractive customer so i replied just saying thanks and hes put so are u from liverpool or a student... i am not replying!!! cringeeeee lol

must be a boost to feel attractive though lol although it could be a bit stalkery, if you don't reply hopefully he will just go away.

I had a weirdo a few years ago when I sold a car, when he came to actually pay for it and take it away he had a big bunch of flowers and a little gift for my daughter, and then he kept texting me telling me things like he was walking in the hills watching the sunset and thinking of me. It was too weird lol.

must be a boost to feel attractive though lol although it could be a bit stalkery, if you don't reply hopefully he will just go away.

I had a weirdo a few years ago when I sold a car, when he came to actually pay for it and take it away he had a big bunch of flowers and a little gift for my daughter, and then he kept texting me telling me things like he was walking in the hills watching the sunset and thinking of me. It was too weird lol.

woow thats mental...
thank god nothing came of it :)

Morning hunni, hows you today? so you've got yourself a stalker now lol?:eek: xxxx

helllooooo yeah im good thanks what about you??. He hasn't text again thank god!!! haha

day 1 of holiday makeover has gone well :) got my eyebrows threaded today aswell and have to say the woman that did it made every bit of it painful!!!! oooh it was hell haha

my new blog is on my signature if anyone wants to read.. most of it ill write on here so wont really be any different haha xx

that stalkery guy did make me feel very uncomfortable, to my knowledge he never came back to the house, but he texted several times over a few weeks, and it worried me that he knew where I lived and my circumstances. I felt quite vulnerable but to be honest I think he was harmless enough, and I think he did like me, but I wasn't interested.

You've done really well today :)

yeah the pizza man knowing where i live is a bit weird but im moving on sun so can't complain. I have noticed from internet dating, there are a lot of men who come across as weird and creepy because they are so full on but i think they just want some company.

Thanks im really pleased with the first day. only 56 more days to go haha xx

forgot to mention my revelation today...
i had half a pot of red pepper low low cheese left so i put it in the microwave for a minute then dipped in cherry tomatoes for (hea)
then i dipped in some beef hoops and crosses for 4.5 syns
YUM!!!!HAHA

morning!!! Meant to be off work today but ive begged someone to give me their shift as hours are short this week.
Going to walk 5miles today and attempt an arm workout.

Food wise im thinking:
Breakfast: porridge (heb) banana maple syrup
Lunch: yorkshire puddings, carrots, peas gravy mint sauce
Dinner: cheese salad (hea)
Snacks: pineapple, apple, hoops and crosses, bran flakes (heb) low low cheese (hea)

im thinking this will be about 15+ syns, i need to eat stuff from the freezer due to moving house so cant stick totally to syns (crap excuse i know)

gave my mum my passport details this morning arghh so exciting... also realised theres a gym in the hotel so will def be taking my gym stuff on holiday :D xx

haha if only, just the boring normal walking im afraid.

Stayed on plan and walked 6 miles :D. Also did do an arm workout but should have done more i think...

56 days to go :D

got weigh in tomo morning and im expecting a 4lb+ gain. Im back in the zone now tho so whatever happens ill be fine with it xx

Back