Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Hey hun, sounds like you've got a great day planned and some good body magic in there too! Good luck on keeping up the motivation and sticking to it, once you've got a few days under your belt you'll start to feel so much better about yourself! :)

The job at the gym sounds fab, I imagine you'd get free membership too and have some eye candy to look at! What's not to like? :D

I know will def be applying for that today... also looked on a job site amd theres a few others... so theres hope :)

Thanks im buying the sunday mirror today cz theres a sw voucher for joining so will rejoin thursday but I still want to be good up untill then :)

How are you doing today?? Xx

Ooh good idea on the voucher, the SW joining fee is such a pain! I managed to join when there was a fiver off, but the usual £15 for the first week is a bit steep. I guess a lot of people just go for the books though and then never go back, so I can see why they do it.

Having a good day so far thanks. Just got back from the car boot with some bargains and now time for a big SW breakfast! Hope you have a lovely day x

Hey I mostly stuck to plan except I only walked 4.5miles instead of 9 then threw some baked oddities in there :) but apart from that all good :)
And liverpool won woooooooo

Really please because I had my friend saying "your not rejoining till thurs so eat what u want till then, then ull have a bigger loss the first proper week" I had this is my mind for a while and was debating every food imaginable but I was good and got the bus home and made my tea...

The reason I didnt walk home is because I knew I would go into a shop but still pleased with my 4.5miles

Overall im happy that ive finally had some control woooo yeayyyyy

4.5 miles is fab and you've done so well, especially when you've had someone telling you it won't matter if you eat crap all day! I started eating healthily before I joined SW too (only a couple of weeks). It meant in my first week I only got a 3lb loss when other people had loads, but I figure I'm still 2 weeks closer to goal, so it's completely worth it!

Yeah I need to realised its not about losing the most weight in class its about feeling good about myself :)

Im going for a meal on sat to gusto so will be good all week until then. I might even look up the menu and see if theres any healthier options

Lots to do tomo so will be going sleep soon xx

Morning all :) went to docs this morning to get my sick note so now have two weeks to sort life out :)

My laptop charger has broke (again) so will be going to the library this afternoon to apply for jobs... be nice to get out of the house :)

This morning I had a big bowl of branflkes with hazelnut milk yummy :) so im thinking big quorn bolognese for lunch maybe add some spaghetti and then stirfry and noodles for tea...

Im loving this planning malarky hehe

Hope everyone has a great day :) xx

Good luck with the job hunting hun. Menu for the day sounds yummy! I love planning now too, I used to hate it but it's so much better than just getting home and having nothing in and ringing the chinese! x

Ok so I havent been entirely truthful...

On friday I went for a job interview at harvey nicks didnt wanna mention in case I didnt get it...

But I did.... but they have given me part time arghhh... i could get more than 16 hours but there's a chance I wont :(

Ive accepted it but ive also emailed my old old job (catering company) to get some shifts but theres a chance they will say no so then ill have to sign up to a load of hospitality agencies ... will keep u's updated

Done nothing really except go on the net amd read... just finished the adultery club by tess stimson amazing book... fifty shades has nothing on it... this actually has a plot...

Food wise ive done well but I had a fry up instead of bolognese and then has frozen fruits and yog aswell.... also had a crispello very nice and less syns than a kinder bueno so cant complain. ..

Now just preparing myself to watch the second bout of corrie.... might shed a tear if what I think is guna happen... happens....
X

Ooh congrats on the job. Harvey Nicks would be amazing, especially with the staff discount! Plus seeing all those gorgeous dresses every day would really help keep me on track with the motivation so I hope it works for you. I know its only part time, but with Christmas coming up I bet you'll be able to get some extra hours too!

I'm watching Corrie too, poor Hayley! :sigh:

Ooh congrats on the job. Harvey Nicks would be amazing, especially with the staff discount! Plus seeing all those gorgeous dresses every day would really help keep me on track with the motivation so I hope it works for you. I know its only part time, but with Christmas coming up I bet you'll be able to get some extra hours too!

I'm watching Corrie too, poor Hayley! :sigh:

Thank you :)
Unfortunately im working in the food court so no dresses and lots of goodies haha but yeah staff discount should be good... the job is only till january but ya never know something might come out of it :) gotta be positive

All my family are pleased they think they are getting harvey nicks xmas pressies but its not happening lol

Omg poor hayley :( can't deal with seeing Roy upset!

Well done on the job, January is still a good while away so you can rest easy for a bit!

Omg poor hayley :( can't deal with seeing Roy upset!

Well done on the job, January is still a good while away so you can rest easy for a bit!

Thank you :)

Yeah I cried at the end ... when he told fizz oh god .. x

Hi all :)

Today as I have no money and nothing to do im going to stick my music in and complete change around my room then I might go wild and clean the kitchen haha
Living the dream!!!!!

For breakfast I had: 1 egg 2 lm sausages beans and mushrooms with brown sauce

Today im def making a load of quorn bolognese so ill have some for lunch
And depending on how hungry I am ill have stirfry and noodles for tea or a big bowl of Branflakes

Need to start thinking about healthy extras cz I keep forgetting about them

Hope everyone has a nice day :) x

Hello, thought I'd pop over here and have a look at your diary. So sorry you've had such a rough ride recently, hopefully this new job will help you move on and upwards x x

Sounds like you're having a fab day, all that house work is great body magic too! :)

Awww thanks you 3 :)

Just made a big bowl of quorn bolognese to last me a lifetime
1378211920678.jpg
Hehe added spaghetti for lunch with some healthy a of cheese

This is breakfast:
1378211971952.jpg
Usually have two eggs but only had one left and it filled me just as much so from now on might have just one :)

Watching jamies 15 minute meals... will get up at some point and clean the kitchen :)

Hope yous are having a nice day

Back