Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

hey all :D internet is finally back on :D

my mum has gone back home and weigh in shows a 0.5lb gain boo!!!! Had a lot of drink and a few meals out (new things were new restaurants oops)

so back on track today :D new thing is the blackcurrent cheesecake hifi bars cant decide if i like them..... has anyone else tried them???

:) xx

aww sorry bout gain hun but you will have that half off in no time hun.

haven't tried the new hifi bars yet, might get myself a pack next week if my C has them out!

xxxx

thanks, im hoping for a 1lb/2lb loss next week so should be ok...

they are nice but really sweet i would say one is enough...

how are you... are u out of holiday mode?? :) x

back to reality with a thud lol i am just trying to catch up with holiday washing & ironing not fun lol :( xxx

hi all been really busy havent been on... new things have been... new shower gel (black pepper and cinnamon extracts) smells devine and yday I did a new workout... was hot and sweaty and fab ha

diet hasnt been amazing but went out last night and had one drink then got the bus home... It was good conversation but because im at work this morning I just thought it would be better to leave early and be boring haha

going out again tonight for cocktails supposedly but im going to try and just have one then get on the water will save bank balance and calories :)

hope everyone is ok :) xx

hey Brittany hope you are doing ok, and carrying on with your new things :)

good to hear from you hun, hope you ok, don't worry about us we are here when you're ready xxxx

Hey girls will be back on soon got a lot of crap going on..... hope everyone is ok x

Ah hey hunny, sorry to hear things are crap. Anything you want to talk about? Xx

hey girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am back bigger than ever (well not ever but more than last time i started SW) and ready to get back on track!!!!!

So this is what happened....
I was just getting on with life (not really following the diet but then following it some days), wondering if i liked my job, deciding whether i actually wanted a love life.... blah blah blah then BOOM at the end of july a terrible thing happened....

An incident at work had to edit

Since then, ive been a total mess, drinking most nights, eating everything in sight, haven't been sleeping, been off sick from work, trying to decide whether to move back to cumbria. it's been a struggle, work have been ok but not as supportive as i would have liked. They have said i've made it into a lot bigger thing than it was and need to get back on the horse and get back to work. Fair enough I have over thought it (can't sleep in the house on my own and stuff) but i am def not ready to go back to work, I can't face it. Its been a month now but I still can't. Also me and the boy decided due to location and me being a mess we should stop the whole "will we, won't we" situation and just face the fact that it won't happen. We are still friends so all is not lost :D

I have just come back from a week in Tarragona, Spain with my mum and it was lovely except for the flying.... on the way back the turbulence was that bad that i went to the back of the plane and asked the poor flight attendant what was going on he assured me it was fine but even my mum said when we landed that it was bad (fair play she never showed it once because she knows how scared i get) its safe to say the valium on the way back DID NOT WORK on the way it did but i think the two bottles of wine also helped ;)

But overall the holiday was fab Very spanish, which I love, and helped me do a lot of thinking.

I am going to completely cut down on the alcohol (most nights i didn't drink on holiday) which im pleased about because I could tell it was going to become a bad habit. My weight has gone right up to 11st 11lbs which was more than I was when I started slimming world last year (11st 9.5lbs)

So i'm ready.... i have 25lbs to lose and i'm giving myself until my 25th birthday to do it (8th january 2014) VERY DOABLE I THINK but obviously with christmas just before that... you never know :D Going to rejoin a class on sat morning :D

So I am now blonde.... and ready to become me again!!!!!! Join me

Missed you all!!!!!

This was longer than i intended it to be ;)

xxx

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new to minimins, well relatively, I post a lot and write way too much sometimes but I like talking to people so sue me :p
I shall join you, I'm starting again tomorrow as went off on track the past few weeks due to a serious stomach illness and my IBS playing up ridiculously. Compared to your reason for going off track, I feel silly... You deserved to go off track, that's awful to hear, No-one should experience such a thing. I hope they get found guilty!!! You seem to really have had a struggle and had everything in life hit you at once. Life's a true and utter ***** I'm afraid.
It's good to hear that you are going back on your diet and setting your mind to your goal again. YOU CAN DO IT :D!
Maybe lock yourself in a room over christmas though... Christmas is a mean month, as is easter! Always manage to put on weight even though I'm positive I haven't ate a lot! Sigh.
Good luck with starting again, I hope you do well and achieve your goal! I'm always here for support and as I said I like to talk a lot, so I'll always manage to reply when I can :D
xxx

Aww hunny I just came to subscribe and read your story! Poor you, what a horrible thing to happen! No wonder you don't want to go back, just take your time and don't let anyone pressure you. With the help of your group you can sooo do this, it'll be great to follow your journey and see you get to your goal! :)

Thanks both of you it really means a lot :) rang the doctors today to get another sick note then going to look for another job I think... cant face going back boo

For breakfast today I had beans burgen bread (lovely) 2 fried eggs mushrooms and onions with a tiny bit of tomato sauce scrumptious

Lunch will be chickpea dahl loaf and salad... then thinking stirfry for tea :)

Was meant to be rejoining sw tomo but my mum is going to my hairdressers in the morning... and I know theres a free register offer on sunday in the newspaper so will get that and rejoin thursday... then at meadtt ive done a week on my own

My house is full of them tiny flies and I can't find the reason why... the house is clean but they keep coming fron somewhere.... must buy fly spray :) x

Hey Brit - welcome back!!!!!!

Sorry to hear things have been crap for you, sounds horrific and really scary.. dont blame you for not wanting to go back to work.
I know its frustrating with your weight but youve done it before and you can do it again :D you look great in your profile pic, love your hair (fellow blonde!)

Im really struggling to stay on track at the moment, just so god damn hungry all the time and for all the wrong things xx

Hey Brit - welcome back!!!!!!

Sorry to hear things have been crap for you, sounds horrific and really scary.. dont blame you for not wanting to go back to work.
I know its frustrating with your weight but youve done it before and you can do it again :D you look great in your profile pic, love your hair (fellow blonde!)

Im really struggling to stay on track at the moment, just so god damn hungry all the time and for all the wrong things xx

Hey thanks I know its been tosh but onwards and upwards :)
Thanks im loving the blonde at the mo.... we will see how long it lasts :)

Im sure u can be naughty sometimes you have a fantastic excuse ;) hehe xz

Well yesterday went okish.... but ended up with a footlong veggie delite and chocolate boo!!!!! But im still determined this week so im sure ill lose :)

B) banana, slimfast pretzels (4.5)
L) fry up (4 for sauce)
D) thinking stirfry and noodles ooof

Look what I bought myself today
1377953584328.jpg1377953608477.jpg
Im so pleased with it my housemate has got one so ive been mega jealous... it was in the charity shop for 1.50 so cant complain :)

Well today was going well till I ordered in!!!! Ahhhh whats wrong with me... I should have rejoined sw this morning but no I wanted to wait for the voucher tomo in the paper. ... but then ive spent that money on a pizza :(

1st september tomo.... new day!!!!

Loving sat tv :) guna have some green tea in my new tea pot to get away the smell of garlic haha xx

Right!!!!!! This is it!!! Ive woke up feeling utter pants stinking of garlic and lathargic as.... so ive made a plan for today!!!!

Ive decided if I have a bad day... I have to give one item of clothes to charity.. I dont have many clothes so this should keep me on track... also I tried on my work pants and they wont fasten not one bit... so its time to get real.

I also seen a job advertising a receptionist in a gym so in def going to apply for that... imagine!!! Dream!!! :)

So plan for today:
B) beans egg bread lm sausage mushrooms onions tomato sauce
4.5 mile walk to my friends
Lunch) philly cracker bread tomato banana (just small lunch due to massive breakfast)
Watch the lpool v man u match (come on liverpool)
4.5 mile walk back to mine
S) tangerine
D) chickpea dahl loaf and a big salad

How can I not stick to this????

I will I will I will :) xx

Back