C25K beginners - struggle with W1D1

Have just done w2 day 1.......!!!
I little bit harder than expected, but managed it ok :)

Yeah! Well done Shazzabir! Nothing stopping you now! ( except maybe week 3! Lol)
I think I will do week 3 day 1 on Tuesday. Bit busy before then and my knee a bit painful so want to be careful.
Anyone else been out?

Im so pleased! After ten days of no running at all i just did week one again, damn knee injuries! But I survived it, and right now I dont feel all that knackered at all.

Woodland girl I do feel sorry for you with the knee pain, its so frustrating! Mine was bothering me for a week and I went to the docs got some super strength anti-inflamatorys and after only three days of taking them it has really helped.

One more session of week one and then I can get back to week two, only managed up to w2d1 before I had to stop.

Anyone tackled week three yet? I want to hear the horror stories!

Yeah! Well done Jayne! I hope you knee is ok this time round and take care with your running technique and stretching
I start week 3 tomorrow! Eek! :)

Well, despite a small cold and a slightly sore knee , I did it and didn't die!!!
Wasn't difficult at all, something must be working!!

Hope the rest of you are keeping going!

Well, despite a small cold and a slightly sore knee , I did it and didn't die!!!
Wasn't difficult at all, something must be working!!

Hope the rest of you are keeping going!

Congratulations!! Im impressed! Off out later for week two, I was in two minds about going up to the next week but after your post I am definitely doing it!

Well done Woodland girl, u are doing so well!
Dare I ask how long the run is on week 3???? :)

Pleased your back to running again Jayne :)

It's not too bad! I think it was
walk 5
Run 1.30
Walk 1.30
Run 3
Walk 3
Run 3
Walk 3
Cool down

Something like that! It was over before I knew it!
You will be able to do it, just remember to run slowly!!
Did you get out this weekend?

Done week 3 day 2!! Still got a cold so lots of nose blowing but I am pleased I went out. It's spring out there!!

Well done.

I did week 2 day 3 yesterday so will start week 3 when I am next at the gym which will probably be 7am Monday morning.

Week 2 day 2 done. Found it much easier this time.
Woodland girl u are doing so well! :)

Thanks Woodland girl.
I am a little concerned about the step up from 90 seconds running to 3 minutes.

Thanks Woodland girl.
I am a little concerned about the step up from 90 seconds running to 3 minutes.

I have literally just come back from Week 3 day 1. 3 mins x 2, 90 secs x 2.

The 3 mins were hard going but I did it!

Day 2 tomorrow night for me.

Hey guys :)
Just thought id share my story and experience of c25k with yous (sorry but I havnt read this whole thread) but I started c25k last may and now I am running the Plymouth half marathon this may!!

C25k is brilliant. I completed that then did bridge to 10k. Remember you don't have to move onto each week until you feel comfortable with the last.

:) xxx

Wahay Summergurl well done, thanks for the push!
And brilliant everyone else for getting out there. I haven't had time for ages but hope to go out after school tonight!

Starting W1d1 tomorrow :) x

Back