Calling all military wives and girlfriends

5 weeks and 4 days!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bevhunter1986 said:
5 weeks and 4 days!!! :D

Yay it will fly by just need to keep busy, you have done so well just these last few weeks to get through x

Yeah I know. I've made myself a paper chain countdown x

image-158210888.jpg

One for each day x

Last edited:
That's a great thing to have done :)

debc88 said:
That's a great thing to have done :)

Yeah there's a group I'm in and a few of us have similar countdowns within different parts of military and it's awesome idea x

kim63 said:
Not long now Bev. Are you feeling any better, as you seemed quite low a few weeks back?

Yeah I feel on top of the world now apart from 'man flu' beating the energy out of me and no voice! Thank you for asking xxx

Yeah I feel on top of the world now apart from 'man flu' beating the energy out of me and no voice! Thank you for asking xxx

Glad to hear that Bev, get lots of Vit C down you & get out in the fresh air, that will sort out the 'man flu'!

I've been to work that's it really! Xxx

Yikes now I've got toothache! Im speedily sorting things out before he's home x

Eeeek 5 weeks today!! Where did that week go :/ xx

Eeeek 5 weeks today!! Where did that week go :/ xx

Will be here in no time :) bet you are so excited, I remember me doing that count down so well!! Then it will soon be a distant memory that he was even away! x

debc88 said:
Will be here in no time :) bet you are so excited, I remember me doing that count down so well!! Then it will soon be a distant memory that he was even away! x

I hope you're right! I've just done a personalised banner on line :) looks awesome x

Eeek 32.5 days!!

Feeling really sick with man flu, week 3 and I'm worried I'll still be sick when he gets home argh x

Feeling really sick with man flu, week 3 and I'm worried I'll still be sick when he gets home argh x

I'm sure it's because you are run down and it's playing on your mind him being away, you still have a few weeks left before he is home I'm sure by then you will be back to yourself again.

It's exactly 1 year to the day that I said bye to my fiance as he left for his tour of duty and now it seems ages ago and it will be a distant memory for you soon like it is for me, all the worry I went through while he was away has now been left in the past.

Get plenty of rest and you'll be fine by the time he comes home :)

debc88 said:
I'm sure it's because you are run down and it's playing on your mind him being away, you still have a few weeks left before he is home I'm sure by then you will be back to yourself again.

It's exactly 1 year to the day that I said bye to my fiance as he left for his tour of duty and now it seems ages ago and it will be a distant memory for you soon like it is for me, all the worry I went through while he was away has now been left in the past.

Get plenty of rest and you'll be fine by the time he comes home :)

Thanks chick I really am bricking it now for his homecoming!!! Xxxx

I'm better now only since Friday! :)

Yep 23.5 days eeeeekkkk! I still can't decide on an outfit!!

I have achieved the wrapping presents though and safely stored them under my bed! I'm going to need a bloody bug suitcase lol

image-3427866717.jpg

Had a really happy and inspiring message from Sam! That's what gets me through x

Back