Calling all military wives and girlfriends

Pffft after today want him home!!

Xxxx

14 days xxx

Not long to go now? Are you ready for him coming home?
Are you going to brize to meet him or just back at base?
I didn't get to go to brize when my fiance came home as he didn't go with a squadron so he was brought back to base in a military car. x

I'm ready and it's the weekend!! I think :/ not allowed as the situation is the exact same as yours Hun! Car back to base x

Hi everybody I'm in catterick :) hubby is off to Kenya on Sunday ... I'm ready for some peace and quiet lol ;)

Nice to 'meet' u all :)

kim63 said:
Not long now! You must be beside yourself with excitement! x

It's tomorrow now and no I'm really not and that it worrying me x

bevhunter1986 said:
It's tomorrow now and no I'm really not and that it worrying me x

Haha! I'm always like that! You have weeks of anticipation & then all of a sudden the day arrives & you almost feel flat....weird isn't it! I'm sure there must be a psychological reason for it. Hope you have a great time. By the way how much have you lost since oh been away as I'm sure he will notice a big change! X

I haven't lost anything at all! Really lost it then put it all back on! Arghhh x

I haven't lost anything at all! Really lost it then put it all back on! Arghhh x

Im sure he wont be bothered about that!!!
Im happy for you Bev, as you've struggled with him being away & the day is here finally.........have a lovely time x

To be fair I'm not worried about it now. I'm a healthy size 10 so it's ok...my dietary issues haven't helped. He said that he doesn't want me to be too skinny. I'm just ready to accept this is weight coz I am in the middle of the heathy range for my height x

I am a SWAG :) hubby's deployment helped with my weight loss as the takeaway temptation is gone and I eat mostly Green when he is gone!xx

Back