cambridge diet to slimming world

I think Trip means the other game that there is out, I hadnt heard of the one you were saying about Mum24, I just looked on Play, I see you get the resistance bands and stuff, look fab, I just cant afford £35 at the minute......wahhhhhhhh! I want it!

I'll let you know what its like

Cool, Ill take a look, but still cant afford that at the mo with holidays etc!

Yes i ment the fitness coach, thats still sealed on my shelf:sigh: I really wanted to pre order this Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009 (Wii Balance Board Compatible) but it had bad reviews in america so didnt bother in the end.
Well done hels thats brilliant...only 1lb to go im so jealous. Cant imagine being your weight you have done so well. I will join you at target but may be a few weeks behind you:D

oh my goodness! well still soul sourcing for a few more weeks! but will keep checking in and cant wait to join SW after CD has finished! :)

Good luck with your WI..

looks busy on here!:D

good luck guys with the second part of your journey

I am following cd 1000 with 2 shakes and using fitness pal, sw red days lol!!

I am looking at moving over to you guys soon too, but sticking to a calorie allowence (if I can:p)

hey you lot

Good luck with the second part of your journey

I am following cd 1000 plan (as loads on) and using 2 cd and red day sw style but counting the calories on my fitness pal:p

Looking at joining you guys soon, will keep my eye out for you all

Hi guys, hope everyone is ok and doing well! I've been really good and loving the 7 day plan im following! Had a blow out last night and had a BBQ and lots of alcohol, but it's not as if i do it all the time and i got straight back onto SW today so im not worried.

Well done!!! :D

Wow well done hun!!! Thats great going!

well done thats fabulous! thats more than i lose on CD half the time lol
did you do both red and green days? or the easy way plan?

to be honest im sort of doing green and red, i have been having weetabix and milk for bfast, EL cheese and granary sandwich for lunch extra fruit and veg for snacks, and then deciding red or green in the evening!
hey, its working for me ;)
i cant eat a lot due to stomach shrinking during CD which is an advantage for me, have tried a few SW recipes, pancakes are good! so hoping for -2lb next week,
tx

Soc well done thats great! I know I have put on a lb or two but thats my own fault with dominos pizza wedges and cookies:mad: on Sunday. WI tonight but wont count it this week. I will say though the tranistion has been fairly easy and it's not as if the weight gain of carbs has made that much of a difference, if you are in it for the long run:)

goodluck with your wi- hope you get what you want, i just wanted a ss, for me too, this week is the first week, im going to count this weeks wi as the first one (this weeks wi has taken me to where i finshed cd, ie 12.13 - last week sw weighed me at 13.4 which i have put down to water retention, and medication. any loss this week will be a "real" loss, if that makes sense;)
tc
tx

Can I come too?? I'm on CD SS at the moment following a spectacular tumble off the wagon last week. Am planning one more week of CD and then off to SW for me too. I just can't do this anymore.

Back