Can the party girl finally slim down??

Yes i do have a diary just started it i don't know how to add a link i'll have a look...

I'm not a huge lover of popcorn it always gets stuck in my throat :rolleyes:
But if you've fathomed out a recipe thats good!

Hi hun, sorry went AWOL for a while. i hope you're doing ok! xx

Well I'm starting over yet again! Managed to gain a stone from my lowest which is depressing enough but when your dad comes out with 'youve put on weight, I can see it' you know it's time to act! Was really pleased with where I'd got to (12st 10lb which is pretty good at 5'11!) and was a small size 14 but just let it slip. So I now have 6 weeks until my wedding for which I have bought 2 beautiful bikinis. Thanks to my gym obsession my legs and arms look ok, it's just my stomach. Had a lot of stresses lately and gained and its all stuck to my stomach. So plan is get straight back on SW, keep at the gym and cross my fingers! I lost a good amount when I started and stuck to it spot on so we shall see. Decided not to weigh myself as ill just get distracted so target is to stay on plan every day. Something I haven't done for a long time....

Good luck hun, im sure youll look fantastic on your wedding day! X

Great day yesterday. Not so great today. Yesterday = 12.5 syns and 1160cals. Today = a day on a course with no fruit or veg, just biscuits. Wanna cry. Not gonna cry. Let myself down but had such severe hunger pangs I didn't have much choice. Dinner is chilli and sweet pots with berries for dessert so trying to refocus. It's 1 day. I didn't have control

Back to it! X

Great day yesterday. Not so great today. Yesterday = 12.5 syns and 1160cals. Today = a day on a course with no fruit or veg, just biscuits. Wanna cry. Not gonna cry. Let myself down but had such severe hunger pangs I didn't have much choice. Dinner is chilli and sweet pots with berries for dessert so trying to refocus. It's 1 day. I didn't have control

Back to it! X

Its hard when youve got little control of what you eat. Draw a line and move on hun xxx

Thought I had, then screwed up again :(

I suffer from anxiety and I've been having a bad patch lately. For those who don't understand anxiety they think its just a bit of worrying and feeling stressed but in fact it can be pretty debilitating. Leaving the house can be a mission in itself and for me it provides a huge conflict as I don't work in the kind of place that would understand. From the outside I appear very successful and balanced and like I 'have my **** together', and that's an appearance I want to maintain. But when you're physically shaking at your desk and on the verge of tears it's pretty hard. So I did what I always do - turned to food. I literally comfort ate my way through yesterday. I feel so upset with myself but it really was the only way I could get through the day without collapsing in a state. I might venture out into the main forum and see if anyone has any advice.

Today I managed to draw a line under it. It's frustrating because I can't figure out what I did differently. But I stuck to it. 15.5 syns so not perfect but better x

Oh hun. Sounds awful. I know it must be disappointing that you comfort ate but if helped you through I dont think you should feel too guilty :(

Well done for today, hope your anxiety improves sokn and that you find an alternative way to deal with it when you are suffering quite badly. Im sorry that I can't offer you any helpful advice :(

Hope your had a good day today and you're feeling ok xxx

Back