Can't think of a catchy title...

Don't run much, and too cold for cycling! I had back ache so went to see physio and she said to swim. None weight baring activity! No logs, chainsaws etc :)
Mind you I have eaten lots now ! Lol

How's you?

Sorry to hear things are stressful. Have you read How to be free? It's a lovely little book!

Yes, pilates too. Got some to do at home but plan to do a class next week cos not sure I am doing them right. Loving the swimming so will make the most of my new found zest :)

Seriously, look for that book. I didn't agree with it all but it made me see some things in a new way x

Buying new goggles today as elastic gone on my old ones. I should take a lesson or two as I know I have appalling swimming style. Tried to look up tips on the Internet but everything said something different!
Do you still swim??

Ha ha! I am so the same! Except that I want to do 64 laps. Hubby tells me that is a mile. I am very slow. Took me about an hour to do 50 laps, but working on my technique too.

Might not swim today, done 3 in a row and inner thigh muscles a bit sore. For my next one I want to do a mile so rest day!

I cant keep count so I have worked out a tens and units system with elastic bands on my wrist :)

Hope you enjoy your swim
X

Back