Capricorns -time to return and shed this wobble "again"

Hi Capricorn welcome back! I am not sure if you remember me but we were the original princesses? I was doing quite well in SW world until I got pregnant with my second son and bad sickness, tiredness and laziness knocked me off the wagon, I rejoin when Joshi was 6 months ( he just turned 1) and it is a long scenic journey for me, I had Xmas off and gained massive 6lb but as from today I am back on the wagon and looking forward to the future skinny me :)
Really glad to see you back as I loved your diary (pure entertainment plus loads of good recipes!) and I believe that you will do extremely well as you did while in Germany! Did all yours Yankee Candles came home safely?
Charlie is gorgeous and he is doing really well with walking skill, Joshua just started to walk on his own but if he wants to get to his older brother faster he still crawls :)

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hello -of course I remember you (although with my baby brain that is quite a miracle :p)-does baby brain ever wear off by the way? oooh it must do because you remember my candles :p and yes they all made it home :D

Congratulations on your little one :flowers:....

I did ok just after Charlie arrived and then I joined a class and somehow it was all downhill from there :confused:, So now Im back to SW online and good ole Minimins :clap:.... Im going for the old slowly slowly approach and Im setting my goal as to be at target by xmas... 2lbs a week on average and that will be it...... if I go missing again please feel free to YELL at me :D, are you starting a diary? if so I will stalk you too :p..
Best of luck my lovely -we can do this..... crikes I will never keep up with CharlieB once he is toddling otherwise :eek:

Back from weigh in urghhhbut will never see that weight again!!! Time to plan food for the next few days so I can get organised :)
Glad you mentioned Germany as I was pretty sure when you were here before that you were living there, glad I'm not losing it totally.
Thanks for finding my diary, will def need the support as really want this time to be the time I succeed.
Have a great evening xx

Hi Capricorn!

Sorry to hear that you've put some weight back on but I'm sure you'll soon start shifting it again. My weight isn't too good at the moment either! I did lose some when I'd finished my course but then Christmas sabotaged my weight loss. I'm gonna start again next Monday - no point doing it now cos there's still too much naughty stuff in the house!

Anyway, good luck with getting to target.

KTF, Trace xx

OOOOH AYUP Trace my little chicken -how are you?.... you did have me most confused the other day when your FB status said you were in a pet shop with "MR JOVI" ..I thought now surely Jon Bon Jovi isn't doing appearances opening up pet shops THEN I realised you must have a pet named after him :p,,, what a twit I am :eek:...
Im not worried about what I have gained back my lovely -it ain't owt i can't deal with ;) -and to be honest I was that busy making Charlie was getting everything he needed and fresh cooked meals etc that I just ran out of energy .... and he is worth it -but now I need to get a grip as he needs a fit healthy mummy to keep up with him :whacky068:...
Im sure you will get back into the swing of it too -just as soon as the goodies are gone.... take care Mrs and KTF.....

Hi Loopeylou -you are right "you will never see that weight again", I will follow your diary too aas I need as much support and inspiration as I can muster.... good luck with the organising -I seem to make a plan and then decide to not eat half of what I should be :copon: - Im not eating anything bad in place -just not eating enough. Best of luck and talk to you soon!

Hi great to see your new diary capricorn I am back with a new name and attitude and I noticed our stats are almost the same, you are 8lbs lighter :) good luck and your son looks such a cutie x

Hi great to see your new diary capricorn I am back with a new name and attitude and I noticed our stats are almost the same, you are 8lbs lighter :) good luck and your son looks such a cutie x
ooooh now you have got me pondering who you "were" before...
I will look you up if you have a diary... cor Im nosey.......

No diary ......yet :)
oooooh keep me in suspense then :p

Well another day done for me and ... today has been another "probably not eaten enough" day :copon:..
I have had:-

• wholemeal toast (hexB)
  • scrambled eggs
  • ketchup (1)

• 500ml semi (2xA)

• 4 clementines
  • 1 apple
  • 1 pear

• pork steak
  • leftover potatoes n onions
  • brussel sprouts
  • carrots

hmmmmmmmmmm so it not exactly a bad day -but I was out n about again over lunch time so I did my usual -grabbed fruit... I can eat that until the cows come home :D. SO I really should make a better plan for next week so Im getting 3 proper meals a day.... think I might make a giant pan of 12 speed soup as I do loooooooooove it so much that I will happily eat it any time!!!

its weigh in first thing in the morning too :cross:- so pinkies crossed that the scale gods are kind to me :giggle:..... Im sure I have lost something as I have not eaten over on anything ... so I will just have to wait n see....
Right of to get my feet up before Charlie wants me again ;)
Have a good night everyone!!

Welcome back Capricorn. I remember you being really active and having done really well last time I was on Slimming World and I wondered where you'd disappeared off to till I found this. I'm sure you'll do great and that weight will be off in no time. Lovely to hear about you're little one as well as I remember when I very first joined you saying how much you'd like a child. Anyway I look forward to hearing more about your journey this time round!

Goooooooooood morning all

7.5lbs off for me this week -so off to a good start :D......I really must focus on being more organised this week -so Im hoping later to sit down and make a meal plan, I think I will go for 7 days meal plans but leave each one so I can decide what day to have it depending on what we are doing.

Today Im having Spanish rice with chicken n chorizo for dinner -I need to check my recipe for syns but I seem to remember it being about 2 and it is one of my faves nomnomnom..... lunch is going to be a salad of some sort... and at the moment that is about as structured as it is :p.

Hopefully later we will load the little man up in his pushchair and get out for a walk -every little helps ;).

Hi Cherry-blossom ...you are right, we really wanted a little one but after 9 years we had all but accepted it wasn't going to be and then they found the little monkey on a scan :D.... he was more than worth the wait... he is a little belter -even though he never seems to stop :chores016:.
Hope you are well....

Right -just a quick one rfom me for now as Im off to try and do some planning...be back later -hopefully all organised..
Have a lovely day everyone and keep up the good work:vibes:

Wow what an excellent loss, you must be so please, well done. I went to WI last night & just .5lb over my target weight, so if I keep an eye on those chocs & don't eat too many I should be within target range for nxt week. We've a new consultant (first night last night) I didn't really enjoy class, so I'm hoping nxt week will be much better.

Wow well done on that loss! That's a really good start.

Good afternoon all -made on .... just...

Cor blimey I don't know what is wrong with my little sugar dumpling but he is a clingy little thing today!!! it started last night -off he tootled to bed about 8pm... woke about 11:30pm for a badooby..went back to sleep at 12pm.... woke up again at 2am,,,, another badooby feed then couldn't settle so daddy brought him downstairs -about 2am I came down and badoobied him back to sleep -off to bed we went again... awake at 5am for MORE badooby and up at 7am with daddy.... I woke up again at 10am :p..came down,,,,, Charlie straight back on the badooby and slept.... minute I moved him "bing" wide awake... so we bundled him up in his pushchair and had our 1hr walk (where he slept) then it was out of the pushchair and he gave me his "I want badooby" face :p... and he slept on me for 3hrs :eek: and now we have managed to sneak him into his rocking chair..... gawd only knows what will happen tonight :innocent0001:.. I have to appretiate the fact that usually he goes through the night..so I know something is bothering him -I think its his toothypegs as he now has his 2nd on appearing -giving him 1 top and 1 bottom :giggle:. I swear my left nipple feels like it has been sandpapered on an hourly basis
:eek:

So today has been an odd one.... on the upside we got our 1hr walk and I also stopped off t our local butcher who does SW meats :D-so I got some Lincolnshire and ordinary sausages (I skipped the tomato ones this time), then I got some mince that is in the midst of becoming a bolognaise for tonight and the freezer and I got a nice big piece of brisket for tommorow nomnomnom.....

SO todays food thus far has been:-

• 2 pears
  • 1SW scotch egg -from the butcher
  • activia intensely (2.5) :eek:

Not good ehhhhh....... so I will use my 2HexAs for 500ml semi, not sure how I will use up my hexB :confused: -but I will try and get some more syns down me and possibly have a smaller dish of bolognaise and stick some salad on a plate to up my super frees....

Hopefully when the little monkey bum wakes up he will be back to his usual self and tomorrow will be a little more normal...well what now passes for normal in our house
:p

Have a great evening all...

Afternoon all

Well a little more awake in this house today -in the end Charlie slept from 1pm-6pm yesterday afternoon :eek: -then went to bed about 10pm, woke at 12am for a badooby -then slept until 5am -another badooby and then by some miracle we got until 8am at which point he decided it was definitely time for him n daddy to get up :p......

So whilst I think about here are a couple of snaps of my last couple of main meals :-
2013-01-04 18.11.32.jpg
Spanish rice with chicken n chorizo (2.5 syns) and believe it or not THAT isn't a full portion :D
2013-01-05 17.48.19.jpg
bolognaise -1 syn

and todays dinner ..nomnomnom..... 4syns in total mmmmmmmmmmm
2013-01-06 13.28.00.jpg
Im not really sure what we are having for tea tonight..it will be salad of some sort more than likely...I will report back when I decide :p... right off to badooby the little fella again......
hope everyone is well.....

Hi Capricorn! Congrats on such a good weight loss and good luck for this week! If only JBJ himself was in the vets with me! Instead it was my cat, who was getting his jabs. Never mind eh! KTF xxx

Goooooooooooooood morning one and all :D

HI Trace..... hope you are well my lovely!!!!

Well -hubby has a 6-6 shift today so its just me and little tiddly pants.. its really odd when hubby isn't about ..... he has been home pretty much since 3 months before Charlie arrived ....he LOVES being with the little man so much and has been lucky enough that we could afford for him to be home too. He signed on with an agency and just picks up odd shifts as and when he wants too -although he is starting to look into something a little more regular now -probably going for part time as if he works full time we won't be much better off as the tax man will hit him hard as he has an army pension. SO bless his socks, little Charlie slept through last night... after about a week of disturbed sleep. Typically hubby had to be up at 5am and Charlie slept until 7am and then lay in bed feeding until 7:15 and then we got up at 8am.... so poor hubby missed out on a lie in :sigh:...

Anyway the plan today is that if it stays dry I will bundle Charlie up in his pushchair and walk into town..... I need the exercise and the air will be good for us both -plus it will kill a couple of hours...

Righty ho -Im going for a red day today that "should" look like this:-

• slice brisket -rather random for brekkie but I know it will keep me full ;)
  • 1 pear

• 2 slices wholemeal bread (1XB)
  • boiled egg
  • huge salad
  • fruit

• SW sausages
  • carrots
  • onions
  • brussels
  • cabbage

• 750ml semi (3xA)
now that will leave me 1 HexA and all my syns -so I will figure out what to do with them as I go...

Right -I had better get the little fella and see if he wants his brekkie yet... then another brew for me before I get organ
ised...

Have a lovely day all....

Hi Capricorn and congratulations on the birth of little Charlie - what a cutie!

Looks like we are both back for a new start in a new year. Sadly, I haven't got the good 'excuse' you have for putting weight back on, mine was just down to giving up and pigging out!

Still, I'm determined to get that 3st back off again this year, so I will be popping in often to see how you're getting on.

x

Back