Capricorns -time to return and shed this wobble "again"

Hi Capricorn and congratulations on the birth of little Charlie - what a cutie!

Looks like we are both back for a new start in a new year. Sadly, I haven't got the good 'excuse' you have for putting weight back on, mine was just down to giving up and pigging out!

Still, I'm determined to get that 3st back off again this year, so I will be popping in often to see how you're getting on.

x
helllllllllllo lovely lady :wavey:.. trust me I can't blame Charlie for any of my gain, its all down to getting lazy n complacent :copon:. Still we are both back at it now aren't we and that's the main thing "that we have got a grip before we ended up back where we started" -we have done it before and we WILL do it again -and keep it of this time :vibes:
I popped onto your diary earlier so I will be a regular visitor now ..... you have been warned :giggle:..have a lovely evening,,,

well folks my plan didn't end up as intended -although I did clock up a 2hr trundle which had better count for something -especially with the bloomin hills I had to shove Charlie up to get home :faint2:...
SO then in the end I went EE and it looked like this:-

• slice brisket
  • pear

• HUGE salad
  • sliced beef (not brisket)
  • 4 clementines

• sw sausages
  • mashed potato (1)
  • carrots
  • onions
  • broccoli
  • brussels

• 500ml semi (2xA)
  • more fruit
so I still haven't managed to use my hexB or many syns :sigh: - I really must start making more of an effort to use my hexBs :copon:. Im not so worried about not using many syns as they will cover the odd taste I have when testing Charlies food.... he certainly rarely leaves leftover (which is a good thing ;))

Right I think that's me for now.... off to finish my order for Mr Tesco to deliver
:D
Have a good night all.....

Two hours of pushing a buggy's got to help!

Yes, glad to be back on track to be honest. I can't believe though how quickly all my bad habits returned. :( Just shows that we need to keep at this for life! I do feel better already for getting back on track, mentally as much as anything. Feel much more in control and I'm enjoying the planning.

Two hours of pushing a buggy's got to help!

Yes, glad to be back on track to be honest. I can't believe though how quickly all my bad habits returned. :( Just shows that we need to keep at this for life! I do feel better already for getting back on track, mentally as much as anything. Feel much more in control and I'm enjoying the planning.

I feel so much better too -as soon as i decided to start again and I knew my head was in the right place (not the fridge for once :p) I just felt lighter. Im not as organised as I was 1st time around and I can't get in as much exercise so it might be a slower process this time but I will get there. Like you I have loads of clothes waiting for me..... that right now just sit and stare at me... before I found out about Charlie I was just starting to get into some 14s and so I ordered loads of 14s and 12s in the matalan sale -as you can imagine THEY are still in their bags :sigh:, I gained very little whilst I was carrying Charlie -it was after that the trouble started :copon:-still it means I have loads of clothes to slim back into -even if some might not get an outing until next summer....

Well Im on EE again today and so far it looks like this:-

• apple
  • pear

• Goan pork (0.5)
  • rice
  • peas

• jacket potato
  • huge salad
  • cottage cheese

• 250ml semi (A)
  • activia (2.5)

I really need to start penciling in my HexB as I seem to be missing it more and more
:confused:
I have to say the Goan pork was stunning -it really has to be one of my faves -I don't have it for a while and then forget how much I like it until I have it again -so Im going to stick the ingredients I am missing for it on the shop this week so I can make another big batch for the freezer ;) -bonus is that its one of hubbies faves too so its a brilliant stand by for those "can't be ar*ed" days :D.

Right I am definitely off to finish my tesco order.... I AM.... Honestly....

have a lovely day all..

Hi capricorn,

I used to follow your old diary, well done for getting back on track before you put all your weight back on. Congratulations on the fantastic first loss :) & Charlie is so cute :) x

Gooooooooood morning all

2lbs off for me this morning -Im happy enough with that as I really haven't been eating as much as I should OR using my hexBs all that often :copon: -so my mission this week is to stop eating fruit instead of meals.... AND to get my hexBs used......

So then today should look like this -no brekkie as Charlie came into bed this morning at 6:30 to feed and then fed/dozed until 9:30am so by the time Im sat here its not really brekkie time.. but I will make up for it as i go along... there was no way I was choosing brekkie over a few more minutes in bed with his little pumpkin pants being quiet :p

• 250ml semi (A)
  • Tesco lighter choice jacket with cheese n chives (2.5)
  • big salad
  • fruit
  • pork fillet stir-fry :-(2) -I make my own marinade so I will adjust the syns once I know what Im throwing in ;)
  • onions
  • mushrooms
  • peppers
  • beansprouts
  • noodles
  • fruit

I have never had the jackets before but mum gave me them as she wasn't going to use them before they went out of date -so I will try em and see...

I will still have to find a use for my HexB ... and I might have a WW dessert to use up some more syns...
Loopeylou -here is the recipe -I have copied it over from my old diary..
Slow cooker Goan pork curry

serves 4
0.5 syn per serving on Red/EE

1. 900g pork(fat removed) -I used shoulder -diced
  2. 100ml white wine vinegar
  3. 2.5 fresh red chilies -deseeded and chopped
  4. 1.5tsp tumeric -
  5. 1tsp yellow mustard seeds
  6. 2tsp cumin seeds
  7. 1tsp oil
  8. 3 large onions - chopped
  9. 4 cloves garlic
  10. 1" chunk of fresh ginger -grated
  11. oxo cube

• Mix 2-6 in a non metallic bowl and add the pork
  • stir to coat and then cover and chill over night or for up to 24hrs
  • tip into the slowcooker and switch on - cook for about 1hr
  • heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan
  • add the onions and once coated, sprinkle with a little salt
  • add the garlic and ginger and cook until the onions are soft and starting to colour
  • tip the onions in with the pork and add the crumbled oxo cube -stir to combine and then cook until the pork is tender
Now, without the tummeric (I didn't use it as it stains everything and I KNOW I would have dropped it down me whilst cooking/eating :p) there isn't much colour to the finished dish -so you could always seal the meat before adding to the slowcooker. Also you don't get a thick creamy sauce its more of a juice -so you can always strain the juice into a small pan and reduce -but I left it in the slowcooker so long that I didn't need to :p
Its a very distinctive dish and not heavy n rich (the original recipe describes it as having a "hot sharpness") -we loved it -(and I don't even like curry :D)

Hi Sazbirl -hope you are well

Right -I had better get off -make a cuppa and get my jacket in and then off to entertain his lordship :p
Have a great day everyone...

Well done on your loss Capricorn!

Hmmm, I remember Goan curry well, must make it again now you've reposted the recipe - I'm sure my OH will like it.

I went back to group on thursday, it felt really good - bought a 12 week countdown to keep me on the straight and narrow!

Isn't it funny how certain things make us think of people - I thought of you on Christmas day when I unwrapped a Yankee Candle - Sparkling Lemon - smells divine!

Hope you have a great weekend. x

Hi Capricorn just come accross your new diary - I followed your old one, we had a joint love of Activia intensley creamy yogurts!!!!

I joined SW classes back in April and lost just over 2 stone over the summer - I really struggle in the winter not wanting salads and yogurts as too cold!!!

I havent been staying to class just going to weigh - wasnt enjoying it was boring and the same people would demand attention every week. So I have decided to go it alone and not waste £5 a week just to weigh in.

I have put on 7lb since the summer and I am due to go on holiday in 2 weeks 3 days !!!! So I am determined to lose that 7lb and be the same weight I was when I went away in the summer. This is my short term goal!

Weigh in today and I have lost 3lb!!! yeah!!! But it has been hard hard work to stick to the SW way, not easy at all but I am gripping onto my little goal and hopefully can stick to it when back from holiday.

Great to see you doing well and that you and Charlie are doing fine.

Looking forward to more recipes and following your diary.

Hannah2 x

I loved your first diary Capricorn, and reall really hope to keep reading and losing with you in this one.

Please post again!

Hi Capricorn, hope you haven't posted because you're incredibly busy losing weight and running around after the little one! Come back soon xxx

hi Capricorn! I remember you from back in the day lol ;)

little man is a cutiepie. we done on getting back on the wagon! xx fern

Back