Cariads round 2 diary!!

Good morning! How did weigh in go?

Renewing your vows sounds like a great idea, I'd love to do that one day too as I enjoyed my wedding day so much and would love to do it all over again! Like others have said two years is a good amount of time, you should think about it! Have a great day :)

Aww Thankyou for the kind thoughts your all do lovely on here x Well I lost 5lb this week which I'm immensely happy with ! Iv been having a think about plans and had 6 red days but having so many in a week has been quite restrictive eating with family wise which means cooking seperate meals or giving e/e a bash again making sure I have my superfree .... Any opinions?There's one girl with us who is losing 5-6 a week she's putting it down to drinking 4 litres of water and staying away from processed food and crisps and choc ! Amazing!

Well done. What a fantastic boost that must of given you. I don't touch processed food,chocolate or crisps or do I drink 4 litres of water a day. (that is a lot) the most I can take is about 2 litres and that's a struggle. ! I average at 1.5 to 2 a week. And I'm on ee

But give it a go anything is worth a go. But 4 litres a day I will pass on that I'd never be off the toilet lol

But well done. Your doing so well. !

O I'm like a fish drinking but wont be drinking 4 litres either!! Yea think I'l plan day to day aiming to still get the 7 speeds challenge into it somewhere ..

Sunday
B- 2 weetabix, banana and milk.
L- carrots,green beans,brocolli,swede,jerseys,boiled onions,roasties and roast parsnips in halo, joking gravy (2) n chicken.
T-s/w quiche and salad.
syns-half a scan bran cake(6) gravy(2).... to edit.
Snacks- yog and strawberries and orange..

Today will be 100% on plan yesterday was 95% on plan which is fine for a weigh day lol xx

Hi Karen come to sub and fab result with losing 5lb this week(and well done on what you have achieved already). I have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow with SW and loving it, at present I am following EE!

What is the 7 speed challenge ?

Its a challenge to boost losses usually done when not quite losing what you think you deserve its 7 different speed foods a day, 7 large glasses of water a day, 7 extra mins of exercise a day and 7 syns a day but to fit in alongside e/e or red and green so it boosts losses rather than changing the plans x it def works especially the water/squash I drink ... Just keeps you planning n peeing lol..

Hi Karen come to sub and fab result with losing 5lb this week(and well done on what you have achieved already). I have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow with SW and loving it, at present I am following EE!

Im not new to slimming world but still love the plan its liveable for life isnt it good luck for weigh in too xx

Evening diary world x well just folded n had a pick 11 syns of prawn crackers and 4.5 syns for a weetabix bar I managed to wrestle the share bag of maltesers back in bottom of the chest freezer though so not all bad!!! had a fab day until now but wont dwell on it too much I will just drop my syns to 10 maximum until Thursday... so off to bed I go im only picking as Im exhausted confession logged its time for bed night all xxx

I wonder if the 7 day challenge is what they call in class fast forward?? Not sure.
I know what you mean my Mr has been away all weekend and today I could of just gone to mac ds and had everything, but I didn't so my willpower must be ok lol.

I know with us its known as 777 challenge, the fast forward challenge is a really last resort plan very structured n very limited choice wise personalised to you by your consultant...

Yesterday was fab and on plan... Aqua ban is certainly working iv been piddling all night lol...

Tues-red
Heas-milk.
Heb- bread.
Brek- from frais n strawberries..hifi(3)
Lunch- 4 light choice sausages.(2) sauce(1) sarnies orange.
Tea- chicken breast, carrot n swede mash, green beans boiled onions, sprouts,
Syns - 6 above, 4 scan bran and 1 options - 12 total.
Will drink 2 litres squash plus anything else.

Your diary looks pretty good! But can you eat more at breakfast? Doesn't seem much! Though love raspberries :)

Morning lovely x You may be right about breakfast but I find if I have fruit and yog for breakfast getting to lunchtime is easy cereal or toast etc and Im starving by 10 am, but I do have a big bowl ful x

Morning seems I missed posting yesterday hmm been a busy bee!! Knees stopped hurting aqua ban has done its job lovely all bloating gone and feeling more human again!!! I'm def going to keep a pack of those in med cabinet for when needed, also;) Scan bran are working lol

I cant remember a time being so on track and focussed time flies by so quickly I remember thinking oo I've got 12 months to lose weight for this holiday to Turkey now its 4 months and for the first time ever Im not going to go into panic mode and try n lose ten stone in 2 weeks I'm just going to keep plodding along aiming for my 2lb off a week and remember this is a life change not a holiday quick fix!!

I was in bed at 9pm last night and woke half 5 this morning odd hours but feel better for them!, Just done a tesco online order I'm going to pop over farm-foods after I've walked Nathan to school to stock up on their meat bits, mini chicken fillets, bacon, pork steaks, gammon steaks, beef steaks, minted lamb chops and some whole chickens and prawns and some veg will then come home and play freezer tetris lol..

Todays foodshea-milk and cheese,w/m roll and 2 hifis through day.
brek- strawberries, greek yog
Lunch- Home made burger and salad
Dinner-maggis chicken tikka, green beans, carrot n swede mash..
syns- options drink, 4 scan brans,kit kat and maggis = 14..
fluids-4 coffees,2 litres of weak squash and whatever pop I have.
exercise- school run, shopping, walk to hairdressers, and possibly 1 hour gardening if weather brightens up considering we've been promised a heatwave upto 25 degrees for next week this morning is grey n drizzly surely they cant have got it so wrong lol

right time to shift will be back for a mooch later x

I know what you mean about the panic before u go away. Thankfully I won't feel like that either this time.
I keep thinking gosh by winter time ill be down another stone. The plan is so easy to stick to and I don't crave anything I use to have at all.

How did the shopping go.? Do you find you spend more money on shopping now.? Ive started planning meals ahead of my shopping list and buy what I need to make these meals then in Not nipping back everyday.
What's your favourite snack at the moment.? Mine is raspberries. Love them !

What's your favourite snack at the moment.? Mine is raspberries. Love them !

Erm mine is watermelon and strawberries and from frais mmm..
:eating:

Morning diaryworld... well summer has arrived in lil old Wales !!!!!!!!!!!
:D

:sign0009:One last push today before weigh in tomorrow scales are smiling at me this morning lol, but if I could wangle half more il be happy...We caught up with Luther last night on on demand wow he's one hot fella but I spent half the episode watching behind a pillow scared life out of me lol, work today 8-3 then pick my lil angel up from school and either home or poss a wander to home bargains I was so happy I didnt go squandering the mood I was in I could have maxed credit cards which Ive worked so hard to clear last few months whoohoo..:devilangel:

Thes smileys are lush lol anyway...

Brek- 2 weetabix, watermelon and a coffee
lunch-cheese and onion w/m roll and a pack of ryvita minis. apple
dinner-gammon pizza watermelon.
syns- ryvita minis, kitkat.
trying to keep it light but filling ...
fluids 3 litres weak squash easy in this weather in work nowt else to do but drink lol

Have a fab day anyone who reads x

I love melon. I put powdered ginger on it- it makes it so indulgent with a little bit of heat. Recommend! Fingers crossed for tomorrow- you're doing amazingly well x x

Last edited:
Thankyou kind ladies for your good wishes and support, well seems the extra water and scan brans certainly worked 4.5lb off this week...which finally takes me 25% off initial weight off:D:D.

And under 10 stone to lose at blooming last!!!
Just had a lovely dinner of boiled jerseys with a little butter n garlic with spiced up mushy peas, so not a treat day meal but its my day off tomorrow and im looking forward to a few lagers in the garden... :cool: butttt also have realised how clicked on I am feeling to plan this time around the group is fab and I really enjoy their support plus being best mates with the consultant cant be beaten !!

So todays meals green day
hea-milk and cheese
heb-ryvita minis and 2 hifi bars(taking these to work for snacking on)
brek- kitkat and a coffee in group..
lunch-jerseys and mushypeas
dinner-Jacket potato beans and cheese I cant remember the last time I had a spud.
syns-butter 1,kitkat,5,(son had a bit lol),4 scan bran(4),highlights(2).=12 syns.

going to take the scan bran cake to work also with strawberries and a fat free yog... lots of picky stuff to keep me from having a chinese with boys in work..:p:p

Back