Cariads round 2 diary!!

Sunday morning confession time!! I fluffed it bigtime caved and had a takeaway with boys in work only bonus was we had it early so I dint eat my tea as well !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lINE DRAWN NEW WEEK :D
brek-activia yog, banana and watermelon..
lunch-diet coke gammon,green beans and jerseys.
tea-w/m roll and a burger, salad and rice.
syns-3 coors lights
fluid- wont be a problem today at least 4 litres in this weather.
exercise I intend top to bottom housecleaning this morning and plodding round garden til dark tonight so plen:Dty of...:4633:

A take away won't kill you! Only one meal in 21... ;) drawing the line andcarrying on us the most important thing, and you've done that already! I hope you really enjoyed it x x

Last edited:
Great loss this week, well done!

Don't beat yourself up about the take away, like you said - line drawn!

What's your plans for today?

Your both right wont kill me and I did enjoy but not the water bloating this morning eww!!

Today has been gorgeous here had a good clean thru beds stripped washed remade and spent day in garden pottering whilst watching 8 kids in our pool im zonked!!! meals were jumbled round and have beans and gammon to cook while hubby eats his half of Indian if only we had this weather for a few months every year life and winters would be so much easier to stomach!
My 3 lagers have dwindled to 1 as had an icecream wafer and a packet of crisps earlier but will enjoy that burning rubbish later.

Have also ditched the jerseys so keeping day red to have a hifi bar later too, do either of you think theres anything in the not eating after 7 argument someone mentioned it online yesterday and it got me thinking their both at target now having lost a good 7 stone each in group... ??

Your both right wont kill me and I did enjoy but not the water bloating this morning eww!!

Today has been gorgeous here had a good clean thru beds stripped washed remade and spent day in garden pottering whilst watching 8 kids in our pool im zonked!!! meals were jumbled round and have beans and gammon to cook while hubby eats his half of Indian if only we had this weather for a few months every year life and winters would be so much easier to stomach!
My 3 lagers have dwindled to 1 as had an icecream wafer and a packet of crisps earlier but will enjoy that burning rubbish later.

Have also ditched the jerseys so keeping day red to have a hifi bar later too, do either of you think theres anything in the not eating after 7 argument someone mentioned it online yesterday and it got me thinking their both at target now having lost a good 7 stone each in group... ??

I haven't really read much about not eating after 7 thing but I don't think I could personally do it. I nearly always have my dinner after 7.30pm and then have a cup of tea with either a biscuit or a treat size chocolate bar, I really look forward to it! I guess if you stopped losing weight or were struggling to lose it then you could try it but until then I wouldn't think about it too much, but like I say I haven't read up on it, hope that helps :)

I would have to go to bed! Sounds stupid to me. If you are hungry, eat-- and if you are feeling picky then pick on free food. There is nothing in the SW plan about not eating after 7. Just follow the plan the way it has been designed, for now. Why make life hard for yourself?

Further down the line we might make these tweaks- when we are a few pounds from a final target. But then we will be smaller animals that run their bodies on fewer calories.

For now, eat, enjoy and lose xxx

Morning all from a glorious Wales again its absolutely scorching here and sadly I'm sat here in garden in work catching up on minis awful huh getting paid for this haha !

Thanks girls I'm in agreement regarding after 7 pm, I'm so glad as that's my scanbran cake time with yog n berries although I am going to try it with just one egg tonight to cut down cals a little...

Brek- strawberries sweetened from frais and a chunk of watermelon absolutely gorgeous ! ..
Lunch- w/m roll(heb) diet coke Gammon, activia yog,crisps 4, 2 tangerines.
Dinner- chicken breast, going to fill steamer with broadbeans,greenbeans,carrots,with mushypea gravy..going to up the speedy foods this week !
Snax- 4 scanbran, option,-6 syns and crisps -10 syns..

Amazing weight loss missy - go you :D

I dont get home most evenings until 6.50ish so its usually 7.30 when I'm sitting down for dinner. What ever you are doing now is def working so I wouldn't change.

Im having one of those really cant be bothered to cook moods as I will be just cooking for 1 thank goodness hubbys 9-5 tomorrow I may just eat lol so going to go for a lazy lazy free burger and roll and keep it red day again its roasting n im zonked wish I could just plan a day and stick to it just once...

Just a homemade burger cooked in george forman with a whole onion and pepper cooked alongside it in george and plonked in a roll cos im to lazy to cook for 1 lol nowt exciting but tis my fav meal for 1 always!! I do add a whole gerkin and lettuce and tomato too so its huge!!

Ive been to our local Tesco and they haven't got any of those things you told me about yesterday. So will have to look when I go to our big Tesco. !! But will keep my eyes out. X
How's you today

Feeling really fed up to be honest hubbys doing mega overtime at the mo which is nice money wise but time wise its really crappy he works in local petrol station so theres a really limited work force and they tend to cover each other when on holidays which was fine when he was part time but now its horrendous working week in week out I work fulltime too but can wangle my hours more to be able to take little un to school and pick him up etc, plus A real good friend of mine is moving to abu dhabi end of month and going to miss her and her blooming leaving party thru said hubby working blooming overtime :sigh2:... so grumpybum here lol, am on plan tho which is a bonus for me Ive had scanbran cake,yoghurt and strawberries for brek and will prob have chips egg and mushy peas for dinner proper comfort food !!

Maggi So Juicy Chicken Balti 30G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries heres link to the maggis I was on about x Hope your a little less grumpy than me im off to do some housework then sit in garden til lunchtime x

Argh I am sorry to read about your woes :( but well done on not letting it pull you off plan! Breakfast and dinner sound yummy yummy. I love egg and chips! And mushy peas are super speed!

whoohoo for mushy peas! I do too I try and stick to red plan more than green but to be honest I think I prefer green more especially just cooking for myself, and thanks but I shouldn't really be moaning I am lucky for us both to be working at mo I know that just feel yuech! today ...

Wow what an experience your friend will have moving there. She will have loads to tell you about next time you see her. And think how well your doing. She might not even recognize you next sees you.!!
Don't be to sad. Its one of those things about life.!!
Enjoy your day. I'm just making sticky chicken for our lunch.!
Is this the sauce you were on about this is the only thing close to it I could find.

Attachments

• 1373368106384.jpg
    1373368106384.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 35
Back