CAUTION! Wide load.

You really are doing so great, and have great willpower and determination!!! I'm quite envious!!!
Well done for keeping with it, when i have a wobble it's highly unlikely i stay in my syns!!!!
I hate being unprepared at work for lunchtimes so always try (if i can) to cook extra at dinner to take with me!!!

Have a good day!! xxxxxx

Morning! sorry i didnt update this yesterday I was looking after my nephew and I dont really get chance! Yesterdays food was Omelette for breakfast and a pot noodle for dinner (6 syns) I seem to
Always have a pot noodle on a Thursday I think its cause its quick to eat (nephew is 10 months old, starting to walk and wont sit still!) then nothing til weigh in. where I lost 3.5lbs! and got Slimmer of the week! :cool::cool: I was so happy. I was convinced that I had put on. I went a little off track afterwards and had a kfc (this is otherhalfs doing) 9willpower wet out the window) but I didn’t go mad. I had a drumstick (5.5 syns) and a crispy strip (4 syns) so although I went over syns for yesterday it wasn’t majorly 15.5 syns yesterday

This mornings breakfast was fruit salad from asda lol apple grapes and strawberries – I usually prepare this myself but was up late this morning. And a muller light yoghurt.

I have bought a small tin of spaghetti shapes (Thomas the tank!) and 2 slices weight watchers bread (HEB) for dinner today, also bought some hi-fi bars from group yesterday so have one of the chocolate ones (yummy) for a snack, and another mullerlight. They are delicious but I think 6 syns is high for what it is! maybe that’s why theyre called hi-fi bars! (I know really cause theyre high in fibre)

Set to have a good day today and a good weekend! We’re going to the harvester on Saturday:candledinner: then to watch a film, (Incidious) will have free stuff at the harvester and no sweeties at cinema so may treat myself to a glass of rose! Ooh I am a devil! :whistle:

Sounds like a great plan - can i come with you?!? Hahahaha!!! My OH refuses to watch horor films, so iend up watching them on my own in my room!! Been wanting to see Insidious for ages!!!

Huge congrats on SOTW!! Again, very jealous of you!!! You're doing really well!!

Let me know what you think of Insidious!!! I shall live vicariously through you!! xxxxxxx

*blows cobwebs off thread*

Sorry Ive not updated, have had a hectic couple of weeks with hospital visits etc.
Ive been told I've got gall stones :| :eek:
I'm still awaiting the appointment for a CT scan to tell how big they are :( this with added stress has lead me for the last 2 weeks with measley losses. -1lb last week and -1.5 this week. Still Im more determined than ever to get my june challenge done. Im 2 away from my first stone, I gave a target of 3, but ideally Id like to totally smash it this week and in my heart im aiming for 5lb. ;)

Although perhaps not on to the best of starts...Ive forgotten my fruit *doh* So breakfast today is a yoghurt.
Dinner is HEB 2 wholemeal nimble bread, with spaghetti hoops - forgotten fruit means this will not be very good for my 1/3 superfood butttt fear not i will endeavor to rectify this at tea time :)

Mrs Burgandy Insidious is really good! very jumpy but the ending was a bit pants, in the sense you;re left wondering whats happening now!? lol

Back