CD Craft Club!

Thank you!
Yes they are up on my page now :)
I'm selling them for £2.50 each any colours and they are double sided.
I'm going to do one for myself with a before and now pic on the back to keep me motivated :)

Aww Thats so cute! Thanks for sharing!

I'm going to *attempt* making a tea bag pouch for my herbal tea, was gunna make one in fabric to match my cath kidston bag but I dont have any... also don't have any interfacing. I will see how it goes anyway LOL

Rad Linc Crafts: Tea Bag Wallet

Oooo just had a thought aswell! I might try adapting the pattern to fit soup/milk shake packs for my bag too!

Gosh I'll be so organized ^_^

Hi Ladies,

I love the idea of this thread. I am crafter, too. I decorate cakes (cupcakes, cookies, etc.), scrapbook, sew, make jewellery, embroider and I bought knitting and crochet books recently. However, I am taking piano lessons atm and have a lot of projects under construction -- and need to practice the piano daily and try and make a dent in those todos... that said -- I may try to make some of the things on the links posted. So thanks.

Hey Krissy Kat that was my exact thought when I saw your first tea bag post, it would be ace for other things that you dont want to puncture in your handbag. Get stitching! Oh and there is some lovely CK fabric around too, so you really could have some matching items.

Welcome to our little group Mel, good to have you however much you manage to craft. We started off wanting a challenge but I think we are now more of a sharing caring group of crafters keen to show and tell and share. It would be lovely to hear when you start working on something.

So the knitting is finished. As I said it is a very poor messy attempt, following a CK kit I got for Christmas. So to cover up the worst bits I've added some buttons. There certainly wont be another one like this. Hope some pics are below.......

Attachments

• Picture 1608.jpg
    Picture 1608.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 1609.jpg
    Picture 1609.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 1612.jpg
    Picture 1612.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 1615.jpg
    Picture 1615.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 1617.jpg
    Picture 1617.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 25
Welcome Minnie Mel :)
pop by to share your makes when you can xx

Wow that scarf is actually really good! Love the buttons mega cute!
Can't believe you have hardly any experience its soooo good! :)

I think the buttons are a lovely addition. I'm impressed at how well it turned out.

Thanks for being so welcoming.

Right here's my teabag holder!
Its soooo cute!
And I'm really please with how it turned out, would've taken less than an hour including the cutting but I decided to be all fancy and added some hand embroidery to the front which took a REALLY long time haha. Oh and I also ironed it when I finished to help it hold shape and ironed over the ribbon which burnt lol, other than that its allll good.

Attachments

• 20120115_003428.jpg
    20120115_003428.jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 20120115_003447.jpg
    20120115_003447.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20120115_003500.jpg
    20120115_003500.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 20120115_004109.jpg
    20120115_004109.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 36
Yeah it would've been an if not for the embroidery on the front! Seemed like a good idea at the time lol. I am please I done it though :) .. already considering selling them lol!

There's a page on facebook called craft swap that I am a fan of and I am arranging a swap with someone on there for some cross stitch kits so I can give that a go :)

I love it -- very clever. I am sure those would sell well, esp, if filled with an assortment of teas.

I love it -- very clever. I am sure those would sell well, esp, if filled with an assortment of teas.

Thanks mini mel! Thinking about stocking them :)

Thanks mini mel! Thinking about stocking them :)

I just thought about how you could make some tea holders that had on them

"Teacher's Tea" "Nan's Cuppa" "In Case of Emergency" etc. I'll bet they'd make fab gifts.

I just thought about how you could make some tea holders that had on them

"Teacher's Tea" "Nan's Cuppa" "In Case of Emergency" etc. I'll bet they'd make fab gifts.

Great idea thanks hun :)
Will get some made up for mothers day !

So here's tonight's little stitch, I'm gonna make it into a magnet for the kitchen at work!

Thats gorgeous! I envy your cross stitching skills missy :)

Don't know if anyone has seen this site before but I just came across it, its already filled me with inspiration!
Pinterest / Home

Back