**CHALLENGE** Bank Holiday Bikini Beach Babe Challenge

Hi Chocolate, do you want to join the challenge? 2 weeks left to run, you can let me know how much weight you want to lose in that time and then post losses here.

Oh yes please I would be happy with 4 pound to be honest, 2 pound a week hopefully that is doable! Thank you :0) x

Hmmm better take it on the chin.... Was hoping my birthday gain would be gone but it isn't yet so can you change me back to 4lb to lose & send me some magic fairy dust so I may hit my challenge xx

Done, and magic fairy dust dispatched! You'll be fine. This is real life remember? Birthday once a year and only a couple of pounds to show for it? Triumph!

1.25lb off for me so 2.75lb to go (again!!!!)

Just realised I only have a week left of the challenge.... Damn bday gain I probably would have done it without that

Really going for it ladies!!! Is it 8 days left on the challenge? C'mon! We can push! Xxx

I've 5lbs to lose! Eeeek! But the harder we try, the closer well get. :D xxx

Well only 3/4 lb off for me this week :0( Is it common to have a low 2nd week weight loss.
Happy I have lost but would have liked more lol!

Next Monday, 4th August is the last. I'll put a new challenge up shortly. Anybody got any preference whether we do Halloween (about 12 weeks) or Christmas (20 weeks)?

I'll weigh on sat and might then weigh again on Monday haha! Xxx either or? Xxx

Back