**CHALLENGE** Santa's Little Helpers Helping Themselves.

2lb off for me this week, taking me to 11st4lbs. I'm a bit disappointed, to be honest. I'm on week 5 of Couch to 5k and I was expecting that to help but it doesn't seem to be making any difference at all!

I started exercising and my weight went up slightly - I was upset as food had been good (before being back on 5.2) - wonder if there is truth in the muscle weighing more thing?? So fat loss doesn't show on scales as balanced by muscle gain,??,????

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Smallmole there could be any number of reasons. Muscles retaining fluid due to unfamiliar exercise, muscle weighs more than fat etc. I bet your shape is changing! 2 pounds is a great loss by the way...

I hope so! I can't say my shape has changed yet - I suppose it's too soon, but I do feel firmer, if that makes sense. Hopefully you're both right and I'll see a big difference soon. Must keep my motivation instead of hitting the cake! Thank you for buoying me up!

An inexplicable 2lb on for me this week - that puts me back up to 11.6. I don't even know why. So disappointed. I have stepped up the running this week and I've lost an inch from around my waist, so a two pound gain has floored me. Such a let down.

Back