changes to plans

I am hoping to rejoin in january xx is there a new pack coming out?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You can't really make any judgements till all is revealed and I'm sure when extra easy came out there was lots of resistance at first as well.

But I do think you should be asked in your new member talk if you're veggie and pointed to the green plan.

It took me 4 to 6 weeks to realise Extra easy just didn't suit me since I don't eat meat and I read up on green

Have heard that even existing members will be getting new books. Exciting days. I never did get on with extra easy, red all the way for me.

Can I ask what changes are being made? I havnt been able to make it to group last week or today when the 'big reveal' was as I am getting over a bad case of Flu? Am a bit nervous of any changes, even though I know SW research plans thoroughly. Thanks xx

You won't they will introduce it in Jan this thread is just speculation

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ok will wait till jan. Thought more info had been revealed due to the 'big news announcements' made by SW consultants this week. Those were the words of my consultant anyway?! New packs are being handed out on the week of the 29th dec I'm now told so not too long to wait xx

We was told that last week at group too but nothing was mentioned just lots of teasing and if your good and come christmas new year week you get to find out. Felt like I was back at nursery haha

I speculated three weeks ago on my own thread that the new plan would be higher protein/less carbs based. It would seem I was spot on!

I guess this this is based on the new nutritional thinking that carbs convert to sugar and so can boost obesity if overeaten and protein can increase feelings of satiety. Very interesting - I'm looking forward to more details.

New plan?

Anyone else heard about the new plan that's being launched? Does this mean that green and red are being done away with?

Back