Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

Hi Charley, I hope you are still being good. I was not allowed to have any bars from my councellor. Maybe in a couple of weeks. I am on day two of SS now, its 6.39pm and I already had my 3 meals for the day. Last night was quite difficult so I went to bed by 9.30pm I wonder how late I will manage tonight. Ha ha. Keep at it, remember you inspired me !!!!! kx

Hi charley, loved reading your journal xx Inspiring, honest, genuine and funny. Thanks for sharing.

Hello girlies !!!!!!!!!

Karen - I am not really allowed bars but I had them anyways (bad me) as I picked up 3 weeks supply, but check in my CDC bout 5 times a week ! (Plus I am on a restart)

Well Weigh in...................................13lbs OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in the 11's !!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo happy !!!!!! I LOVE CD !!!!!!!!!!!

So I am off to update my ticker and things, thanks so much for all your support these week and good luck with your weigh ins !!!!!

charley - love your diary. i am on a restart too (after a baby). how did you manage to lose 13lb in the your first wek back? do you drink a lot of water?
well done girl!!!

I am back !!!!!!!!

Put on oh so much ! But hey ho, started again so let's see how I go !

Day 1 was ok, had a lil sleep in afternoon and an early night !

Now on Day 2, I have exante and cd shakes in cupboard so using both as all my cd ones are chocolate ! Hope this still gives me a good loss !

I re-read my diary last night and saw how hard it was but how happier I was with the results, so I am trying again, please wish me luck !

I may be a big fat failure but I KNOW I can do this !

How are you doing Charley??? I've been on and Off (more off anyway) CD since Jan! I went on my yearly hols with the intention of being slimmer, but got discouraged from all the loose skin (bathing suit? NOT), so I enjoyed myself thoroughly though a bit too much wine and food. So I'm back to take off the extra 2 stones + and continue my journey forward. How about you? What happened? I just got wayyyyy to interested in the wrong foods (bad habits die hard I guess) :rolleyes:

Charley is now back on CD !!!!!!!
Update - weighed in at 14.5 oops, currently on Day 5 of restart and this time I need and want to do this!

So I will try and post often, I am finding it hard, can't remember it being this hard before? I suppose it was tho!

I have so much to lose yet so much to gain when I lose - I need my winter coat to fit! I can't afford a new wardrobe when I have a holiday to save for!

Hopefully ladies you can keep me motivated and I can do this AGAIN !!!!!!

I am off to re read my diary and hopefully feel inspired !

Well, it's bizarre going back and reading about my 13 week hourney on SS, it actually made me feel a little sad that I worked so hard and yet I let it slip away, it is difficult to restart a diet knowing that it wasn't all a bed of roses and some days were quite frankly horrendous!

But, I have noted down my weekly losses in my signature, and realised that potentially if I was as good, and the fact I have 8 weigh in's until Christmas, I could lose 39lbs.....taking me to 11 Stone 5lbs.......I do have a night out planned on 13th November and 17th December however so this may be an issue, but the fact I can see in black and white what COULD be achieved has actually spurred me on.

I remember the feeling the day I got to goal, I remember my holiday only a few days later and the photographs we took and the fact that in every one was a smiling girl who looked like she had a nice figure, I didn't look fat, or frumpy, I simply looked NORMAL.

I confess, my husband and friends thought 11 stone was too thin (normal BMI) but as they had seen nothing but my moon face for the past 15 years it was to be expected.

I want to feel nice at my Christmas party in a nice dress, and I want to feel that I am not the fat girl hiding in the corner.

Is this possible? Perhaps, but I have to keeo focusing on the end result, and try to escape from the feelings of hunger and deprivation that I felt last year on my journey.

Reading this diary I can see the number of people who I have inspired, which is why it was difficult to admit that instead of my promises of sensible eating and regular exersize, I kind of went mad towards food.

I actually went thru a period of being anti - cambridge because it didn't really sort my issues which is something I am working on this time around.

I hate water, did I mention that ? I find it very very hard to drink the recommended amount (would prefer coke zero) but I know this is something I have to take on board for the journey yet again.

To those newbies reading, please take my advice......when you get to goal, and you will some day, do the maintenance properly and stay in touch with your Counsellor.

I am lucky that mine was still there, and didn't seem disappointed in me, in fact she always states I am her best loser she has ever had (in a nice way) ! And she said, you have done it before, we both know you can do it again.

My husband did 5 days with me to help me thru the first few bad days of headaches and basically feeling like I was dying. Tonight he had a jacket potato and now I am doing the journey alone. Well, not quite as I hopefully still have the attention of some old, and hopefully some new friends.

I need this forum, as much as I need to lose weight, because without it, I just cannot survive.

I apologise in advance for my moans, my TMI about my bowels and my ups and downs.

Love Charley (Back on That Bloody Wagon Again)

well done charley i don't know about you but i find the diary thing so helpful, all my rambling helps me process it all in my mind and it is so fab to look back on and think hell yeah that did feel good!!!

so i am very much looking forward to reading lots of updates please and yes lets do this together :)

Well, it's bizarre going back and reading about my 13 week hourney on SS, it actually made me feel a little sad that I worked so hard and yet I let it slip away, it is difficult to restart a diet knowing that it wasn't all a bed of roses and some days were quite frankly horrendous!

But, I have noted down my weekly losses in my signature, and realised that potentially if I was as good, and the fact I have 8 weigh in's until Christmas, I could lose 39lbs.....taking me to 11 Stone 5lbs.......I do have a night out planned on 13th November and 17th December however so this may be an issue, but the fact I can see in black and white what COULD be achieved has actually spurred me on.

I remember the feeling the day I got to goal, I remember my holiday only a few days later and the photographs we took and the fact that in every one was a smiling girl who looked like she had a nice figure, I didn't look fat, or frumpy, I simply looked NORMAL.

I confess, my husband and friends thought 11 stone was too thin (normal BMI) but as they had seen nothing but my moon face for the past 15 years it was to be expected.

I want to feel nice at my Christmas party in a nice dress, and I want to feel that I am not the fat girl hiding in the corner.

Is this possible? Perhaps, but I have to keeo focusing on the end result, and try to escape from the feelings of hunger and deprivation that I felt last year on my journey.

Reading this diary I can see the number of people who I have inspired, which is why it was difficult to admit that instead of my promises of sensible eating and regular exersize, I kind of went mad towards food.

I actually went thru a period of being anti - cambridge because it didn't really sort my issues which is something I am working on this time around.

I hate water, did I mention that ? I find it very very hard to drink the recommended amount (would prefer coke zero) but I know this is something I have to take on board for the journey yet again.

To those newbies reading, please take my advice......when you get to goal, and you will some day, do the maintenance properly and stay in touch with your Counsellor.

I am lucky that mine was still there, and didn't seem disappointed in me, in fact she always states I am her best loser she has ever had (in a nice way) ! And she said, you have done it before, we both know you can do it again.

My husband did 5 days with me to help me thru the first few bad days of headaches and basically feeling like I was dying. Tonight he had a jacket potato and now I am doing the journey alone. Well, not quite as I hopefully still have the attention of some old, and hopefully some new friends.

I need this forum, as much as I need to lose weight, because without it, I just cannot survive.

I apologise in advance for my moans, my TMI about my bowels and my ups and downs.

Love Charley (Back on That Bloody Wagon Again)
Morning sweetie what a lovely read charley and you know something i really want to say do not worry about the past.

yes you were a super star last year with your weightloss, i member reading your diary daily and you did fab you were positive/motivated!!

Charley you will do it again and im 'WANTING' you to crack it again ready for christmas hun. 39 lbs to loose on SS is defo possible and you must
make this possible.

*Take them food thoughts away
* limit your coke intake have one every other day
*you know water is a must so go for 3.3.5 a day
*think about your goals and your skinny old clothing.
* and the biggie which i will never forget is when friends family notice your weight coming off.

*You must admit it's such an uplifting feeling!!!

Charley dont let food get in your way, u have the willpower!!!

thinking of you xxx

Hello ! Day 6 for me ! I am not getting weighed until Wednesday morning tho, so that will really be an 8 day weigh in!

This morning has been hard.....I actually felt quite faint and have had to have my lunchtime shake at 11.30am. I did have my morning shake at 8am.

I am about to make pasta for the family, my favourite......there is no way I can even have a teeny piece, the carbs stick to me like you would not beleive !

I am trying to keep busy ! Housework done, now to have a bath, wash hair, sunbed and then start the ironing !

I also have to try and find place for all the gifts hubby has just picked up from Argos this morning !!!!!

Will post again later and let you know how I am getting on! It's nice to be back and have an outlet - I AM HUNGRY ! Hahaha don't I say that a lot !

hiya!! I am back to lose the last stone and a bit. you were my inspiration in Jan and still are. keep at it charley.

Hi Leeds !!!!!!! Wow you are almost there, that's soo fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well tonight I wish to announce there are actually 44 calories in a mini kiev.

How do I know this you may ask, or why am I telling you this information?

Because I just bloody ate one from my DD2's leftover dinner ! Oops, straight on google, and yes 44 calories...........oops...actually that doesn't cover it, but I am frustrated !

I have had 3 shakes today and a half a bar (ok I know not supposed to have til week 3 but hey ho) I am actually climbing the walls !

I have no coke zero left either :( It is uber depressing !!!!!!!!!

HELP !!!!!!!!!!

Oh...the cottage cheese is calling....or the tuna in spring water......help me please ! Or shall I have another shake making 4 today?
I just don't know what to do ! Help Help Help!

Hi Charley it was nice to read your diary.. I have just started mine :eek: I felt the same as you last night and I had an extra shake and water.. oh water.. I was swimming in the stuff and just could not get any more in.. it was a two hour brain session about food but finally it subsided.. good luck and I will look forward to your success.. x

Back