Charmaine's Journey

Ahhh Cham you KNOW I agree with every word of that Hun so I won't go into all the similarities!!! U already know them. And I absolutely stand by my belief that this isn't a diet, it's s reprogramming of our connections and associations with food and our addictions and relationship with it. And turning that corner to realising that absolutely ensures your successful maintenance afterwards. I'm real proud of you for how well you are doing and you are 100% in the right mindset and will definitely succeed. And that's how I KNOW I will succeed, because I have found that too. Not everyone does and it's something to be really proud of and use it to affirm tour belief in yourself every single day. Xx

Your* grrr I'm gonna tw@t this iPhone one day lol

Squeeze thanku hunny! Im proud of me and you too! We are getting there! I got an iphone too. Ive discovered that you can see peoples stats whilst on the phone. You go into the thread scroll to the top of the page and then click on the thread heading (the title of the thread) then it goes into minimins home page scroll down see the stats. Or do u already know this? And im being a bit slow? Glad ur in the zone with me. This is a new life for me. Its all very exciting xxxcc

AWESOME!!! thanks cham!!! thats been doing my head in lol. Cuz I MUCH prefer using minimins on my phone.. its quicker and easier to navigate. But not being able to see stats was annoying me. But YAY you sorted it for me :) :) thankies!!! hope your having a good day :) xxx

What day is it today oh yeah its day 23 wow canny believe it. Im having a great day my head is definately plodding along in the place where it should be which is so cool! I slept so well last night as soon as my head hit the pillow i was asleep. Had a bizzare dream though. " i was in a place with loads of different sized rooms that had a gravitational pull on different sides so you could be standing on the ceiling. I met someone who said that there son had been choking on a bar of chocolate and in my mind i thought, im so glad i dont eat chocolate no more" it was totally crazy and in every room was a different person with a different story. I even saw my friend in one room she was in the skinny cows diet club room! Talk about dieting on the brain.lol. Well best get cleaning up now after making such a huge mess decorating aaarrrrrgggghhh! Have a fab day my lovlies :)

Day 23! Doesn't time fly by went you're having fun, LOL.

I’m glad to find out someone else is having strange dreams, a few nights ago I dreamt about eat spare ribs! To be more accurate I had a dream during which I scoffed some ribs, I’m sure a lot of other interesting things occurred during the dream, but I can only remember the ribs.

Heehee funny how those are the bits we remenber in our dreams! Lol

Lol how funny! My mums having the food dreams too... About giant rib and saucy nik-naks the size of juggling clubs ha ha. See I just dream of being skinny all the time. Feels so good!! And then I wake up and am like awww :( it isn't real yet ha ha. Soon though!! X

Ahh u will soon tho babe! Its coming off and quick too! Cant wait to see ur before and after piccies x

Ahh babe u sound really happy thats so cool! U have a great sunday tomozzy! Dont forget clocks go forward tonight! One hour less to deal with xxx

Thanks hun i hope its better than last weeks 2.5lbs :)

Day 26 yay! :) well done meeeee! This is my life now for a while anyway. I dont feel hard done by anymore im totally relaxed with it and enjoying the feeling of getting smaller. Although my hubby now keeps telling me ive got a shrinking brain as well because im now totally mental and keep doing scatty things like sitting at the traffic lights in my car and forgetting what colour is go! :-( ooops was convinced RED was go, (only for a second or two) and forgetting to let my dogs out their kennels for wee wees so i text my hubby to go and do it as i was up the gym and he text back saying me and my shrinking brain had already done it but i seriously couldnt remember doing it! Meh! :) still mixi g shakes with 2.5 pints of water which helps me get loads more down and only drink pints of tea at a time! Im hanging onto my pee for longer too! Can go an hour now. Whoop whoop! ;-) cooking famo lovely 3 course meal tonight and really enjoying this cooking lark. Feels good to hear great things from my famo about my cooking and my weightloss! Yay im soooooo happy. WI on wednesday really cant wait! COME ON im doing this! Only taking two pieces swim suit on holiday in July so gotta get off 2 more stone. 28lbs to go...

He he know what you mean about the dippiness! lol. I feel like my brain has degenerated to neanderthal level and have struglled to string coherent sentences together at times. Im all over the place. NOt good when you have 140 ebay items to package and send. i bet half the people got the wrong things!! ha ha.

Your sounding really happy and positive.. well done for getting so far :) cant wait to see how you do wednesday. You will definitely be in that bikini for july :) wahoooo!! Hope you have ahd a good day xxx

You're getting there Charmaine! Plus you're barely even overweight now so I'm sure that you are starting to look good already! The bikini will be a breeze babe:D

This summer is going to be so much better for us all, I've already got brown arms, neck and shoulders from all the gardening! I'm not only looking forward to wearing nice little clothes but also not having a sweat rash and chaffing thighs! Last year they were so bad that they bled and when I wore a dress I also had to wear long knicker things underneath:eek:

Sun? Bring it on!

yep Charmaine, you're nearly there... skinny already.... you will look fab in the summer. Can you imagine we're all lookin forward to the summer..... that dreaded season that brought us shame and annoyance and sweaty limbs and envious glances at other lovely girls in long flowin maxi dresses and beautiful bikinis on the beach???? well NO MORE..... im gonna be that girl in that lovely dress this year... this is OUR YEAR.... yayyyyyyy !!!!

hey chick, how you feeling today?? hope your poorlyness has subsided.. I think you gave it to be via the forums lol. Feel like utter crap and cant swallow! I really battle with my hunger when im ill too :(
Hope you have got over the worst of it and are still feeling positive and doing well :) xx

Back