Cheeky P's Yummy Scrummy Food Diary

Sounds like a great day cheeky. I was on track too today so I'm very happy. Sounds like you're lovin insanity :)

Insanity and I have a love hate relationship lol I love doing but hate the aching lol

Hubby has found me Sean T Hip hop Abs to do after Insanity. My idea is to get the abs back and then use the other programme to keep toned up x

Good Evening!

Another brilliant day! My meals have chopped and changed but feeling good

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich ( no fat ) with ketchup

Lunch - Porridge with 180ml Semi Skimmed Milk and Blueberries

Dinner - Garlic and Herb Philly Sandwich

Snacks - 2 x biscuits

Activity - 10444 steps and 3AP
Zumba 53mins with a calorie burn of 450 so that's about 8AP

Feeling wonderful, so great to be back in control xx

Mmmm not impressed!

Had my weigh in and I've gained 0.6lbs. I knew it was likely to happen as doing Insanity does normally make the scales go up for the first few weeks.

The good thing is that I've dropped 0.2% fat percentage so a yay there

I've got to do my measurements so hoping there's some change there. Will update them soon.

Oh well

Typical kids got hold of my tape measure and now I can't find it. I've had to use a cm tape measure and then convert it to inches. It will be a little off on measurements as I always go to the closes 1/4""

Back 81.5cm/32" +0.5"
Waist 72.5cm/28.5" -1"
Below Belly Button 97cm/38.1 -0.5"
Hips ( above knicker line ) 100cm/39.3" sts
Left and right Thigh 60cm/23.6" +0.6"

I have had a loss of inches and a gain in places. I know I'm ovulating and that always bloats so just going to take it as it comes. Least i have a lost

Last edited:
Aw cheeky don't worry. I bet it'll show more next wk. you're doing great so keep up the good work partner ;-) I just did this and it's deadly but effective! Takes just 15 mins

Attachments

• image-262079569.jpg
    image-262079569.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 37
Oooo that might be my next challenge lol

Today has been bit of an unplanned day just glad I had my weeklies

Breakfast - Porridge with 160ml milk and blueberries

Lunch - Big Mac, Chips with 1/2 Mcflurry

Dinner - Baked Cod with chips

Snacks - 3 Marshmallows
3 x Nice Biscuits

Activity - Walking 10171 steps with 2AP
Day 4 Insanity (98cals)
23mins Shaun T Hip Hop Abs (103cals)

Wish food had been better but least I got my activity in

Impressive amount of activity there though.

Today it might be raining in Essex but this Essex Girl is feeling good! I might not have lost weight but the Ab definition from Insanity is coming through and boy does it boost my confidence!

I also went shopping and found Primark was my best friend!

Come away with lots of long sleeve tops (love the cut so bought nearly every colour) and well I was surprised with the underwear! I am never lucky with underwear after too girls and 3 lots of weight loss I'm not very full...yet I found several sets that fit my shape, gives me a nice shape without the need with masses of padding and uplift!

Mix that altogether with my size 10 Jane Norman jeans I'm feeling fantastic!

Proves don't fret too much with the scales its how you feel in your skin! I'd happily be heavy on the scales as long as my shape makes me feel great x

I'm in such a quandary! I want to carry on with my Insanity but I'm worried it will upset my knees (this happened the first)

I've decided as much I love the burn and calories burnt I can't ruin my knees, so I'm going to have to bail on Insanity :(:(:(:(

My new plan is to do the Hip hop Abs which has a 30 program alongside my Zumba and hope that gives me a exercise boost i want. If it doesn't I'll add in the 30 Shred.

As for food...don't ask! Completely off the wagon! Costco pizza and kfc not good

Oh well back to it tomorrow with my new exercise plan xxx

How u getting on cheeky? Had a bit of a bad wknd myself although I went out sat night and didn't drink I made up for it in food! :-( back on it now though

Hiya everyone. Went a little awol this week. I decided that I had enough of points and tried a different diet plan. Which although was fantastic for easily planned days but.... It wasn't flexible so like today I was at a kids party, totally resisted but then didn't eat anything and then was starving.

So I've come to the conclusion as much as I hate pointing. It's the best flexible diet for unexpected days.

I'm planning to start tomorrow and I will lose the weight x

Hiya lovely x

I'm having a break from ww as I completely came off and just couldn't get back on it.

I've maintained but going through the horrible cycle of feeling like a failure and then trying to get back on full of guilt.

I really couldn't be bothered with doing points so i'm trying to calories x

Good woman. At least u haven't given up altogether. Hope all is well with you. I'm back on the wagon again today :)

Hiya I've come back. I had a dable with Slim Fast and although I love the controlled calories it offered there were days where i needed a bit more. I've decided to come back to WW but I'm going to keep up with the Slimfast shakes for breakfast or when I'm having a high pointed day.

Today has been

Breakfast - SF Vanilla Powder with 250ml Skimmed Milk (4)

Lunch - Bacon Sandwich ( 10)

Dinner - Cheese and Pickle Sandwich (8) with Cherry tomatoes and pickled onions

Snacks - 1 x Banana and 1.5 go ahead slices

Total 27
Weeklies -
Activity -

Morning all I've decided to come back to WW. I've had 3 weeks with SW which I throughly loved but there were occasion where the day would have been easier to follow PP. So I've decided to come back to WW but will follow Simply Filling 90% of the time and use PP when the occasion arises

Plan - Simply Filling

Breakfast - Pineapple, kiwi, blueberries and 0% Fat Free Natural Yogurt

Lunch - To be decided

Dinner - Chilli and homemade wedges

Breakfast below

Attachments

• 1399101680593.jpg
    1399101680593.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 36
Back